Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Well done girlies :) xxx

Hi sweetie, Thank you ...I try so hard to only have pasta and rice twice a month tops...was just saying to Mal every bloody month I am peed off, cos every month I have one good weeks loss, 1 so so week and 2 rubbish weeks and every month when he does the award for the slimmer of the month I am the bridesmaid, so next month I wanna be the bride :giggle:...it's great that most months I hit my target of 1/2 stone a month, but annoying to be pipped at the post every single time except once and I wouldn't mind, but my C points it out to me every month too..:argh: lol xxx

Sorry guys got to go bed I am shattered, had 2 bad nights loo hopping and right now I am struggling to stay awake, so will catch up with all the diaries I haven't visited yet tonight at some point tomorrow ...night all and sweet dreams :nightf: xxx

Yay for the loss! :clap:

9lbs in 5 weeks is definitely doable. Especially if you get pumping that iron and shaking your stuff to zumba - mix it up :) Are you going to try that mixing the meal sizes and water again soon? Might give that a go next week if the scan bran messes me up lol

Fishy week sound interesting, I'm still pulling my face at doing that for a challenge week. Forgot that one's of the few foods I struggle with, everything else I'll happily gobble :D

Hope you get a better night's sleep than you've been getting of late x

:happy096:Well done on that 1.5lbs Lily!

I agree with the others. Don't feel the need to share minimins with my lot.
Wheres the fun in that?
Can't have a whinge about them if they're snooping in. :p
Let them find their own patch, I say. :D

Morning everyone, had started to catch up on the diaries, but I really think I'll just go back to bed, I don't feel good today, so gonna have a bed day, see if I feel better later or tomorrow.
Have a great day all xx

aww lily feel better :(

it's so gorgeous outside- i'm going to get some fud, get dressed and head out- going to hand in my CV to an off license near my dad's- they're looking for part time staff :)

sending lots of huggles and stuff to help you get better xxxx

aww lily feel better :(

it's so gorgeous outside- i'm going to get some fud, get dressed and head out- going to hand in my CV to an off license near my dad's- they're looking for part time staff :)

sending lots of huggles and stuff to help you get better xxxx

Well done on the shiny Tanya and good luck with the job hunt :)

And hope a day's rest does you good Lily x

P.s did my online shopping last night and forgot to order that xantham gum for the hot and sour soup :d'oh: Will see who gets round to trying it out first :D

Well done on the shiny Tanya and good luck with the job hunt :)

And hope a day's rest does you good Lily x

P.s did my online shopping last night and forgot to order that xantham gum for the hot and sour soup :d'oh: Will see who gets round to trying it out first :D

Thanks LoChan :) That's too applications put in in the last 2 days. applied for a toy shop job too- omg i would so love to work there- there's 20% staff discount and the shop is RIGHT NEXT DOOR to build a bear ^_^

Hi all, had a crap day after a crap night, went to the docs in the end as I felt so rubbish. My mouth and tongue swelled up and my lips blistered, plus I felt nauseous and had a very upset tummy.
I had noticed this a few times lately and had associated it with something I've been eating, went to docs who suggested for now antihistamines but wants me to have an allergy test, to of all things pineapple.
I had some last night, have always had tingling lips and mouth when eating it ever since I can remember,
but last 3 or 4 times I have gradually got worse symptoms and felt really sick and had severe stomach cramps and diarrhoea. So decided to go see him while the symptoms were still at there worst and he seems to think I'm right, so now have to wait for appointment...still feel like rubbish but better than earlier...do feel like I've eaten a ton of spices though, my mouth has constantly been on fire for close on 24 hours now.
Hope you're all having a good day xxx

I so want a build a bear !!!!!!!
everytime i pass the shop i want one :D

Lily i hope your feeling better:bighug:
take good care of your self xxx

I've got about 12 of them. The first one i got for xmas nearly 2 years ago off my "adopted mum". Im addicted to the teddies now, lol.

Hi all, had a crap day after a crap night, went to the docs in the end as I felt so rubbish. My mouth and tongue swelled up and my lips blistered, plus I felt nauseous and had a very upset tummy.
I had noticed this a few times lately and had associated it with something I've been eating, went to docs who suggested for now antihistamines but wants me to have an allergy test, to of all things pineapple.
I had some last night, have always had tingling lips and mouth when eating it ever since I can remember,
but last 3 or 4 times I have gradually got worse symptoms and felt really sick and had severe stomach cramps and diarrhoea. So decided to go see him while the symptoms were still at there worst and he seems to think I'm right, so now have to wait for appointment...still feel like rubbish but better than earlier...do feel like I've eaten a ton of spices though, my mouth has constantly been on fire for close on 24 hours now.

That's not good :( *hugs*

Thanks LoChan :) That's too applications put in in the last 2 days. applied for a toy shop job too- omg i would so love to work there- there's 20% staff discount and the shop is RIGHT NEXT DOOR to build a bear ^_^

Ooh do you get to play *coughs* I mean demostrate the toys? :8855: That would be fun.

I've bought build-a-bears twice, the first time I went I was on my own. The bloke made me do the 'make a wish' on the heart and pump the pedal on the stuffing machine - I felt like such a twit, it wasn't necessary. If I want a hello kitty I want to be able to buy one in a mature fashion... guess I went to the wrong shop :8855:

Aw no that sounds nasty :( I hope pineapple isn't a big favourite, thank god it wasn't peanut butter or worse - hot and sour soup!

Hope the antihistamines do the job and quickly :hug99: x

:8855: phew no not the hot and sour soup what would I have done without that.
Pineapple was a top 20 item but not no more lol...I can't believe something so innocent looking, well once it's peeled it is, maybe I should have realised with all the spikey bits on the skin that it wasn't to be messed with, could be so pain inflicting...I don't know if the sore swollen mouth, sore butt (we'll say no more), sore tummy or tiredness from the antihistamines is the worst...just as long as it clears up soon and I can eat again, am hungry but I just can't bring myself to eat anything right now, see how I feel in the morning lol
Just going to catch up on a couple of diaries and then i am going to hit the sack :nightf: everyone xxx

Yep- the job description is demonstrating the toys *squee*

I love BaB- just because I can be a kid and people not be terribly weirded out by the odd act of immaturity. But, I do have to go with an adult- just in case I become too childish *blush*

:8855: phew no not the hot and sour soup what would I have done without that.
Pineapple was a top 20 item but not no more lol...I can't believe something so innocent looking, well once it's peeled it is, maybe I should have realised with all the spikey bits on the skin that it wasn't to be messed with, could be so pain inflicting...I don't know if the sore swollen mouth, sore butt (we'll say no more), sore tummy or tiredness from the antihistamines is the worst...just as long as it clears up soon and I can eat again, am hungry but I just can't bring myself to eat anything right now, see how I feel in the morning lol
Just going to catch up on a couple of diaries and then i am going to hit the sack :nightf: everyone xxx

I think allergies to citrus fruits can be quite common. Maybe their acidity can cause a sensitivity?

Hopefully the antihistamines will knock you out for the night then, do you the world of good after having a couple of bad'ns :)

Back