Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Shove a bit of that motivation my way please :)

Isn't it funny how the day I feel the most positive that I have felt in a long long time, Mal and I end up having the biggest row we've also had in a long long time, 4+ hours, threw him out about 6 times but he wouldn't leave damn it !!!
And before you all say it I know he's grumpy cos he's stopped smoking and I even agree, but I WILL NOT be spoken to like something he has trod in, I took it all day and at about 6.30 tonight I just snapped and personally I think the sheer fact that he is still alive, unharmed is a testament to how relatively calm I stayed.
We have, for now sorted it out, but as god's my witness if he continues he may not get to be as lucky as he's been tonight ....

Having said that, I have a very very sore foot, may well have aggravated it earlier with the exercise, not able to put it to the floor at all, am for now hopping but with me still being close-ish to 20st it's not easy and I may well have to resort to shuffling on my bottom, but even with all that's gone on I am still very motivated, all be it with a gigantic headache right now.
So I am going to catch up on a few diaries and then head to my bed.
Nighty Night all and sweet dreams and here's to another positively motivated day tomorrow :zz: xxxxxxx

sending lots of calming energy your way Lily.

i gotta be honest-i found the image of you shuffling around on your bum a little amusing- i hear its good exercise btw ;)

really hope your foot is better tomorrow- careful, i'm catching up on the exercise challenge. 3 hours 5 minutes today- my most ever! had to stop though, my shoulder is killing me :( so gonna have a bath and rest it.

hoping Niall will lend me his charger tonight- gotta get off the big computer but want to do a blog update- havent done one this year

ni night Lily :) xx

Hugs Lily xxx

When Robert gave up smoking 12 years ago he used the patches and the first days were diabolical. What we found worked is if I put the patches on just before he woke up, he didnt wake up with a craving and the "bear with a sore head" attitude stopped then. No idea if this is even remotely relevant!

Tomorrow is a new day x

Thanks ladies, I did laugh Tanya, the thought of me shuffling on my bum isss funny :giggle:, actually doing it isn't :cry:
Well done on your exercise today, amazing...you may well over take me soon as I am going to be laid up I think for a few days at least, although that won't stop me doing my weights xxx

Lucia that sounds like a good idea, might actually work...especially if I put it over his mouth :giggle:...but seriously worth a try xxxxxx

Ok that's it. I now have a mental image of you shuffling on your bottom whilst doing your weights. Meanwhile Mal is in the corner sleeping and covered in patches ;-)

Hope your foot is better tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok that's it. I now have a mental image of you shuffling on your bottom whilst doing your weights. Meanwhile Mal is in the corner sleeping and covered in patches ;-)

Hope your foot is better tomorrow x

Thank you Lisa now that actually made me laugh out loud :8855: and has given me more of an idea of what to do with the patches :giggle: xxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Thank you Lisa now that actually made me laugh out loud :8855: and has given me more of an idea of what to do with the patches :giggle: xxxxxxx

Excellent my work is done :)

Night x

Nighty Night hun sweet dreams :zz: xxxx

:wavey: hope all is okay in the Lily HOuse today huni :bighug: not sure how I missed all this last night :( bum shuffling is supposed to make the bum firmer and smaller so give it a go :giggle:

Mal needs to calm down... giving up smoking must be hard but he needs to stop upsetting my twin :bighug: or I shall just have to come and sort him out as not having my twin upset :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterday's menu, which I forgot to put up :

Breakfast:

2 x Bread (Hexb)
Laughing Cow (Hexa)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Satsuma
Grapes
Water 1 pint

Lunch:

Authentic Moroccan Soup
Water 1 pint
Apple

Dinner:
Spaghetti Bolognese (with mushrooms, carrots, onions, celeriac, tomatoes, celery and lentils)
Salad
1 tbsp
Parmesan Cheese 1.5 syns
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Jelly
0.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
4 x Lindor Balls 16 syns
Diet Pepsi 2 pints

Total for today = 20 syns
Total for the week = 29/105

Exercise 40 minutes and 1 pint water

Positives for today:

1) Got up...just
2) Mal's alive ...for now
3) Don't feel hungry so won't overeat
4) Going back to bed...got a headache I need to get rid of

Have a good day all xxx

:wavey: hope all is okay in the Lily HOuse today huni :bighug: not sure how I missed all this last night :( bum shuffling is supposed to make the bum firmer and smaller so give it a go :giggle:

Mal needs to calm down... giving up smoking must be hard but he needs to stop upsetting my twin :bighug: or I shall just have to come and sort him out as not having my twin upset :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, yes he does need to calm down, he seems a bit calmer today, but then I've only seen him for about an hour so far and I'm going back to bed, we'll see how it goes, but I won't hold my breath right now.
Have a lovely day hun :bighug: xxxxxx

Afternoon Lily

Naughty Mal ( I'll help you spork him if you like )
I can sympathise though as Steve my OH has also
given up for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:
and is walking around with a face on him that would scare
the devil himself
Hope things settle down soon hunni and tell him if he carries
on with his shannigans you will set your minimates on him :D

I've been dying to find your diary since I've seen you around in other threads, and finally found it :D

You've done amazingly well so far xx

Afternoon Lily

Naughty Mal ( I'll help you spork him if you like )
I can sympathise though as Steve my OH has also
given up for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:
and is walking around with a face on him that would scare
the devil himself
Hope things settle down soon hunni and tell him if he carries
on with his shannigans you will set your minimates on him :D

Hahaha, go ahead Kally, spork him will do him good :giggle:
If it was just his face, I could handle that. I just don't understand how a man that is generally quiet and sweet, can turn into the nasty and nasty is to simple a word actually, that he does when he hasn't got his smokes.
Not to worry though cos if he does carry on with his shinnanigans I am more than capable of dealing with him ;);) xx

I've been dying to find your diary since I've seen you around in other threads, and finally found it :D

You've done amazingly well so far xx

:welcome: to my diary Emmy and thank you for your lovely comments.
Do you have a diary yet? If not then, why? They are such a leveler, keep me on the straight and narrow, well most of the time anyways :8855: and if you have, have you got a link or the name of it? I love reading others diaries and adding my 2 penny's worth on occasion :giggle:
Have a great day hun xxx:hug99: xxx

Well had an hours sleep, not totally sure if I feel better or not right now lol....had a sandwich, still not really hungry, but will wait and see what Mark concocts for dinner tonight, he said to get out Chicken and asked if we had Lemons, sounds interesting, for someone that wasn't able to cook at all 3 years ago, he is very adventurous and his meals always leave you wanting seconds, or thirds or fourths.....:8855:, the tastes are out of this world and unlike Mal, he doesn't need to be told to make it SW friendly he just does it , he's even begun to convert his Mum, Dad and Brothers to SW way of eating :eek:, now if you knew them, especially his dad and brothers (the original cavemen :giggle: as long as it is meat, has loads of fat and chips it's fine with them lol), you'd be as amazed as I am .
Will do my menu for today later, hopefully it'll have more than a cheese sandwich with my homemade piccalilli on it :giggle:
Catch you later xxxx:hug99:xxxx

*** I am guessing you weren't impressed with my positives today then :giggle: , I thought they were my best yet, considering the mood I woke up in :8855: xxxx

Back