Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

hey sounds like you have had a good weekend xxx

hope the rest of today was as good :D

Wahay!! Go lily with a small bum ;) xx

Thanks everyone, not sure I want to put a pic of my bum on here Roziee, but will pm it to you if she still has the pic lol xx

It really made my day, I have always been known to have a backside you could balance a tray on :giggle: so for her to say that was really special lol

Oh and Emma that would be smaller not small bum :8855::8855: xxxx

hey sounds like you have had a good weekend xxx

hope the rest of today was as good :D

Hey sweetie, I've had a lovely weekend thank you xx

Mal just said he feels tetchy, but is trying to remember all the good points about giving up smoking, bless him, but he does keep saying just 1 won't hurt, and I keep saying yes it will...I just pray he doesn't have a sneaky one, cos not only is he not out of puff so much, I haven't heard him cough once during the night, not after he initally gets into bed that is so :fingerscrossed: xxx

Hey lily. Just having a quick catch up on a few threads. Wow! You are so good with your fruit intake. I really struggle with that.

Also like the way you put your syns out of the weeks allowance. Think I might start doing that too.

Hey hun, I do still struggle with it, but I find if I set it out on my kitchen counter, I don't forget to pick it up as I go and when i make jelly I make a fruit salad to go with it, so when i go in the friedge the fruit is right next to it....I know I have to eat it and actually love it, but I am a creature of habit and my old habit was to eat loads of veg but ignore the fruit, so I only buy the fruits I know I will eat and only in the quantities I know that will get eaten.
I am loving the fact that Tesco have a lot of their frozen berries on 3 for a £5, that way i just throw a handful or so in with my porridge and they defrost as I go..yummy xxxx

Ok I just got the pic and decided not to be so bashful darn it :8855:...enjoy xxxx:giggle:xxxx

That looks like a small one to me!! lolxx

That looks like a small one to me!! lolxx

You're very kind, but smaller will suffice for now lol...will update the pic when it is actually small lol xxx :hug99:

*looks at picture*

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

*giggles and hides*

nice behind mum :D

:giggle: Ouch but thanks lol xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Definitely small ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really? Thanks hun, but still looks big to me, I want it to look peachy like my daughters does, then I'll call it small lol xxx

Lily42uk said:
Really? Thanks hun, but still looks big to me, I want it to look peachy like my daughters does, then I'll call it small lol xxx

Well it's definitely smaller than you've been making out!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol thank you Lisa....to be honest, I can see what my daughter means....just need a little more off and I'll be happy :)

Well I am off to my bed, got an early start see you on the morrow, sweet dreams all :zz: xxxx

Hi Lily

Wow! You are amazing. It's taken me a few weeks to read your diary from start to finish and it was well worth it. No matter what is happening you manage to pull yourself back together and get right back on plan, a true inspiration! I can't believe how far you've come and I know that you will finish your journey with the support of your loving family and all the wonderful people on minimins. I know for one I'll be cheering you on to the finish and beyond!

Hope you don't mind me following your progress.

Pix :D

Hi Lily

Wow! You are amazing. It's taken me a few weeks to read your diary from start to finish and it was well worth it. No matter what is happening you manage to pull yourself back together and get right back on plan, a true inspiration! I can't believe how far you've come and I know that you will finish your journey with the support of your loving family and all the wonderful people on minimins. I know for one I'll be cheering you on to the finish and beyond!

Hope you don't mind me following your progress.

Pix :D

Hi Pix and :welcome: to my diary, the more the merrier, you can never have enough followers or friends I say...I am so happy that you have spent your time reading my story....There was a time I would have been bashful and poo pooed your compliment, but not now I will grab it with both hands and say thank you very much and I hope I can be an inspiration to many many more people....I am astounded at how far I have come, I know I will finish this journey, no matter how long it takes.I have the best Consultant anyone could ask for, I go to the best group and they guys and girls there are so amazing and supportive and then I have my minimins family who are really supportive and so lovely and then finally and best of all I have a lovely family that really supports my every move, how can I fail with all that....it wasn't always like that so I am going to relish every second of my lovely life, I guess is the word.
I have had a very eventful life and I am sure there will be more to come...and I will report it all on here as you guys have been my crutch in good times and bad and I thank all of you ....gosh I get sloppy at times don't I lol
Once again welcome Pix, nice to have you here and have a fab positive day hun :bighug: xxxxxx

Ooh lily this soup is amazing! Thank you! Even the hubby is on his third bowl and normally turns his nose up when Im making soup!!xx

Ooh lily this soup is amazing! Thank you! Even the hubby is on his third bowl and normally turns his nose up when Im making soup!!xx

Oh I was just typing in your diary as you were in mine lol
Glad you like the soup, it's by far my favourite and I have been known to have a bowl or 3 myself :giggle: and all syn free :woohoo:....I keep it for late night snacks too, just takes that edge off, I'm not a choccie person, so soup hits the spot any time of day or night xxx:hug99:xxx

Im here to bother you again lol :D How long will the soup last for in the fridge?? Or do I need to tub it all up and freeze it today??

I didnt have any smoked paprika in so had to use normal looking forward to trying it the proper way :D

Im here to bother you again lol :D How long will the soup last for in the fridge?? Or do I need to tub it all up and freeze it today??

I didnt have any smoked paprika in so had to use normal looking forward to trying it the proper way :D

Hi hun I have kept it in the fridge for 4 days, not sure I'd want to after that lol, but it doesn't often last longer than that anyway.
The smoked paprika won't make that much of a difference, I just prefer it, the main difference is the ham, when stuck I will use any smoked ham or bacon, but by far the best ham is the Polish Sopocka Ham, I buy from Morrisons deli it's delish and I like it in sandwiches too and not too expensive either, I buy 400g at a time and it costs me about £4.50, that will do me 2 or 3 pots of soup plus sandwiches too.
Oh and you're no bother, just glad you and hubby love it...my hubby and daughter hate it...lol Daughter cos she made herself sick of it having it everyday for lunch (don't know what the problem is there in the last 14 months I have been making it, I'd say I have missed only about 2 weeks where I didn't have it every day lol) and Mal hates it cos its got pasta in and he ahtes pasta, on the odd occasion that he does have it he picks all the pasta out lol
But me and Mark (SIL) will and do eat it every day xxx

Back