Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

well done on the maintain mum :D

I am totally with you on the delay- when I had the week before xmas, where I was absolutely perfect and "only" lost 2.5- i knew i totally deserved more! Lo and behold- I lose 5 the next week!

I just hope this week's naughtiness doesn't bite me on the bum, lol. Going to be a lil angel this week :)

Even my C says there's a weeks delay!

Next week will be legend (wait for it) ary ;-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on maintaining lily, Hopefully next week you will get the result for this week!!xx

keep at it hun, all your hard work will pay off :bighug:

Lily, one week I lost half a pound and I had been 100 percent. It was a stand in consultant and she really p sorry, hacked me off when she started examining what i'd been having and I knew i was totally on plan and I said to her the same as you said that it will show next week. I really found it hard to swallow though. I lost 4lbs the following week so take heart, just keep on keeping on xxxx

HiNext week may be a bumper loss.
Take care, you are doing all the right things
Love
Bron

STS is better than a gain lily so well done.. It will definitely show next week I know it xxx

Well done on STS, like Roziee said it will definitely come off next week, you are doing ever so good. xx

well done on the maintain mum :D

I am totally with you on the delay- when I had the week before xmas, where I was absolutely perfect and "only" lost 2.5- i knew i totally deserved more! Lo and behold- I lose 5 the next week!

I just hope this week's naughtiness doesn't bite me on the bum, lol. Going to be a lil angel this week :)

Even my C says there's a weeks delay!

Next week will be legend (wait for it) ary ;-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you everybody for your lovely comments, I didn't weigh myself this week, the first time ever, but I had a sneaky feeling, even as big as I still am I can tell when I have lost weight and wasn't really surprised with the sts...it's only my 2nd sts ever and my 1st was my very 1st week lol...I have either gained or lost, so it's actually quite a change for a sts lol.
I am fully back on plan, no struggling for me, I am full to the brim and only had 3syns all day....I will get this back and I will lose that 6st+ this year xxx:bighug:xxx

Glad you found your mojo again, think it must've been hiding in the same place as mine! Only just got mine back on Monday after a 2 week-ish blip. Still that blip is over and now we can both continue on our journeys to happier, healthier and slimmer versions of ourselves. :D

Glad you found your mojo again, think it must've been hiding in the same place as mine! Only just got mine back on Monday after a 2 week-ish blip. Still that blip is over and now we can both continue on our journeys to happier, healthier and slimmer versions of ourselves. :D

Yep got mine back on Monday too, just felt right and determined again...my blip lasted about 4 weeks, didn't really overeat, syn wise but really struggled the last 4 weeks...I think I got peed off watching my hubby eat all the cakes, crisps, nuts, choccies etc etc and I couldn't, so I did :giggle:...in moderation and it felt good, but at the end I felt awful and couldn't wait to get back to my healthy plan...I asked him to put away all the chocs and stuff that are left, cos he won't get rid of them, but like most men did he listen, did he hell as like, but I am ok with them being out now cos in my head they are put away...but as you say lovely, we will do this ..and that's a promise :bighug: xxx

Nighty night everyone, time for my beauty sleep, are there actually enough hours in the day for that :giggle:...so I will say Night Night and sweet dreams all :zz:

Oh forgot ...I have the fan man coming tomorrow morning, hope it's not the older geezer like last time, I could do with a Diet Coke moment ;););) :giggle: ...night xxx

Minestrone Soup

6 sticks of Celery, chopped
4 large carrots, chopped
4 cloves of Garlic, crushed
1 large onion, diced
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
4 chicken stock cubes (I use Knorr)+
2 Veg stock cubes (again Knorr)made up into 4 pints of liquid
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
2 tins of cannellini beans
120g wholemeal pasta
8 slices of smoked ham or 8 rashers of smoked bacon, all fat removed and diced (best ham is the Polish Sopocka Ham from morrisons, makes it lovely and smokey tasting)
1 Tbsp Parsley
1 Tbsp Coriander
1 Tbsp Basil
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put veg, stock, herbs, Worcestershire sauce & soy sauce into a saucepan and bring to the boil, turn down and simmer until veg is soft, about 20 minutes.
Then add Ham (bacon), tomatoes, cannellini beans and pasta and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Serve alone or with crisp breads or bread .

Hi Lily, I've popped in to get the soup recipe after Emma said how nice it was in her diary! I'm going to make it today. Thank you :)

Hey lovely Lily, again totally agree on the delay, my body is still in delay mode :giggle: no on a serious note big loss next week ;) :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely big loss next week, positive all the way hun :bighug: xxxx

Hi Lily, I've popped in to get the soup recipe after Emma said how nice it was in her diary! I'm going to make it today. Thank you :)

You're welcome hun, hope you enjoy it as much as I do :hug99: xxx

Forgot to put up yesterday's menu so here goes, 10th January 2012:

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit salad (Apple, blueberries, satsuma, kiwi, grapes, banana and pear)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
2 x Wholemeal bread (400g) Hexb
Ham
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Celery sticks on the side
Water 1 pint

Mid Afternoon:
Green tea with Raspberry and Blackberry

Dinner:
Homemade Cottage pie (loads of mixed veg and baked beans in it)
Sprouts
Cabbage
Carrots
Jelly with a huge amount of mixed fruit in it 0.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Loads of fruit
3 x Biscuits 10.5 syns
Pasta Quiche
1 tbsp Salad Cream 1 syn
Water 3 pints

Did 1 hour 30 mins of exercise and drank 2 pints water

Syns for today = 13.5 syns
Syns for the week (day 1) = 13.5/105

Last edited:
Positives for today:

1) Woke to a kiss from my Prince Charming

2) Have decided to stop saying good luck as I don't need it and neither do you, I am and will do this and so will you all, so well done in advance
3) It's a beautiful sunny day, the sky is clear blue and I feel happy
4) Am going out to lunch with Malcy (if the fan man ever gets here) and I will be good, going to choose very healthy options
5) I feel the most positive I have felt for a long time and I know it will last as I won't let it slip away, grabbing it and holding on

Have a lovely positive day all
:bighug: xxxx

Last edited:
Menu for today 11th Jan 2012:

Breakfast:
Oats so simple Hexb
Milk Part Hexa
Satsuma
Blueberries
Kiwi
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Pasta Quiche
Salad
1 tbsp Light Salad Cream 1 syn
Jelly and Fruit

Dinner:
2 x Eat Smart Cumberland sausages 1 syn
2 x Bacon
2 x Poached Eggs
Tinned Tomatoes
Grilled Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Homefries 2 syns
Salad
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Jelly and fruit 0.5 syns
Yoghurt 0.5 Syns
Milky Coffee Part Hexa
Mini Ryvita 4 syns
Piece of Pasta Quiche
1 Tbsp Light Salad Cream 1 syn
Loads of fruit

Syns for today = 11.5 syns
Syns for the week (day 2) = 25/105

1 Hour 30 mins exercise 2 pints water

Last edited:
Hope the fan man hurries up so you can out for lunch sooner rather than later :D

Fantastic positives as always hun xx

Hi Lynne, you made me think then, couldn't remember if I'd checked it ....phew I had and it is free lol xxx

I will definately have to try some in that case!

Well I maintained tonight, god knows why but I am good with that, I think actually it's more to do with the week before's plan, I am 1000% sure that what we do this week doesn't reflect until next week...so what I have done this last week will show up on the scales next week. Even though I was expecting a gain last week I was surprised it was so much as it was the week prior christmas week when I had really blown it, but christmas wi, the one after christmas I had a loss and was expecting a gain...but you know what I am on this 1000% so even though I have struggled a little this week I stayed on plan and if my theory is correct, I should see a good loss next week....I will update then lol

I'm also a firm believer in that philosophy, which makes it harder to work out where we go wrong, unless you keep a food diary.

Off to watch a bit of tv with Mal and then do some more body magic, be back later lovelies :bighug: xxxxxxx

Oh!....Body Magic with Mal whilst watching the TV.....naughty, naughty girl!;)

Hi a lady sent me the link to your thread and im so glad i did!
What an inspiration when im feeling down or doubting myself i will come back and read all this x

Back