Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Lilllly! Check out the 6 stone thread.. Dramas galore..

But more importantly.. Look what I made... Xxx

Hey Roziee, on my way xxx

Afternoon Lily x

Love today's positives and food, which I had to pop over to read, as Tilly is undecided who's house to come for dinner in, personally, I would chose your dinner, as mine is Dominos, which is Kates choice ;)

Have you got room for another one at teatime. It sounds yummy :D

Tilly you're always welcome hun and it was scrumdiddliumptious, I am so full, made a boo boo though, didn't realise till I was making up the trifle that Mal hadn't bought the low fat cream or low fat custard :eek: but I still had a load of syns spare so thought bugger it I will lol and it was well worth the extra 4.5 syns :drool:, I am now fit to burst lol xxx

Loving your positives Lily :D :bighug: :wavey:

Food looks scrummy for today it really does. I am doing a roast today and can't wait :) I love proper dinners. Have a fabby Sunday with the little ones :) xxxxx

Thanks sweetie, food was really delish and I enjoyed every morsel lol...kids have just gone home:cry::cry:...I'd keep them forever if I could lol...hmmm will I still say that next timem they are fighting and driving me nuts lol :hug99: xxx
Afternoon Lily x

Love today's positives and food, which I had to pop over to read, as Tilly is undecided who's house to come for dinner in, personally, I would chose your dinner, as mine is Dominos, which is Kates choice ;)

As much as I love Pizza and I really do it's my fave food, I think today I made the right choice, dinner and sweet was to die for, thoroughly enjoyed every morsel, now going to put my feet up (thank god I did my exercise this morning lol), have a fab evening all :hug99: xxx

funnily enough my mum made trifle today and i was really good and didn't have any:D i love trifle :sigh:

I am looking forward to grandbabies:D not just yet but one day:D

hope you have a lovely restful evening xxx

good day lovely. you're diary moves so fast i can't keep up but hope all is well with you. will catch up properly soon xx

I know this is so off topic but every time I see you post PR
I just wanna start singing

Paper Roses paper roses oh how good those roses seem to be :giggle:

totally random I have lost the plot and out hahaha

lol thats funny!! I get that with someone called "batgirl" I get the batman theme song in my head heehee

funnily enough my mum made trifle today and i was really good and didn't have any:D i love trifle :sigh:

I am looking forward to grandbabies:D not just yet but one day:D

hope you have a lovely restful evening xxx

Hey sweetie, the trifle was to die for, we had it at Kelly's Christmas day, never thought I'd like it without the cake bits in it, but this one if fab at just 2 syns for a massive bowl. I had to use full fat cream and custard yesterday as Mal got the wrong one but was still only 6.5 syns and well worth every one of them.
Mandy I love my kids with all my heart, but I could never describe how it feels being Nanna, specially when it's my girls children, they are more special I feel because she is my baby and they are hers....my heart breaks everytime they go home, I adore them and can totally understand now why grandparents spoil their grandchildren, you just want to give them everything and never see them unhappy, it helps that they go home to mum and dad too, so that you only get their best bits (well most of the time anyway lol) xxxxx

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Here's to a great week!

I did have a fabulous weekend, can't wait to have another great week
Hope you're keeping well xxx

Morning Lily :)

Hope you have a great week xx

Thanks hunni, you too xxx

Merry Monday Lily ....

Merry Monday Mumma (here we go again with all the M's :giggle: xxx

Morning Lily, sounds like you had a lovely weekend, is it rest day today. xx

I would love to say today was rest day, but there's never a moment to rest in this house lol
I did have a lovely weekend Jane, thank you, hope you have a fabulous day hun xxx:hug99: xxx

good day lovely. you're diary moves so fast i can't keep up but hope all is well with you. will catch up properly soon xx

Hey Aaliyah, I am very well thank you hun, hope you're keeping well too.
I struggle to keep up with my own diary too, been looking at everyone else's today, not had a chance till now to catch up on mine lol xxxx

:8855: :8855: :8855:
were you a Donny and Marie fan Kally? lol xxx

Awwwww, it sounds like you were born to be a nana :bighug: Mine doesn't like me because I remind her of my mum :8855:

Positives for today Monday 23rd January 2012

1) Woke up early feeling very positive again, Mal is in a better mood (but for how long?), not that that affects me lol
2) Have cleaned and done my exercise early too, and will do more when Terry comes through about 4 ish
3) Having one of my favourite meals tonight, home made chicken stir fry with home made sweet and sour sauce yummy
4) Fan is fixed (new one in place) Toilet is fixed (leak mended), house is clean and in ship shape order
5) Excited about wi tomorrow after my 7 days 100%
6) I have the best family in the world (real and minis) xxx

Awwwww, it sounds like you were born to be a nana :bighug: Mine doesn't like me because I remind her of my mum :8855:

Aww bless, I'll be your adopted Nanna as long as you're not too old lol...I don't want to be an underage Nanna now do I :giggle:

I love being a mum and Nanna...I loved my job when I was working but would definitely have given it up to eb a full time mum and now am loving being a full time Nanna, I have the kids regularly and miss them when they're not here...keep telling them to stop growing up cos they'll stop coming over so regular but they don't listen to me :8855: xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily.... I'm sorry if this sounds really stupid... But whenever I read that you're going to exercise with your neighbours son I always have a little boy in my head who comes round to do the exercise with you.. I have no idea why but I do haha

Aww bless, I'll be your adopted Nanna as long as you're not too old lol...I don't want to be an underage Nanna now do I :giggle:

I love being a mum and Nanna...I loved my job when I was working but would definitely have given it up to eb a full time mum and now am loving being a full time Nanna, I have the kids regularly and miss them when they're not here...keep telling them to stop growing up cos they'll stop coming over so regular but they don't listen to me :8855: xxx:hug99:xxx

Awwwww bless, do they behave for you when you have them over?

Today's menu Monday 23rd January 2012

Breakfast:

Toasted Sandwich Hexb with cucumber, tomato, fromage frais (instead of spread) smoked ham and 1/2 a tbsp Light salad cream 0.5 syns
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid Morning:
Green tea with blackberry and raspberry
Satsuma x 2
Banana

Lunch:
Eddoes Chips
Jelly 0.5 syns
Strawberries
Banana
Water 1 pint

Mid Afternoon:
Tea with dash of Milk 1 syn
Yellow Plums x 2
Peach

Dinner:
Homemade chicken Stirfry 0.5 syns(teaspoon of sesame oil between 4, cabbage, sprouts, mushrooms, carrots, courgette,bean sprouts, baby corn and water chestnuts)
Homemade Sweet and Sour Sauce 2.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Milky Coffee Hexa
Mini Ryvita 4 syns
Fruit throughout the day

Exercise, done 2 hours this morning and another 2 this afternoon with neighbours son, drank 4 pints of water

Syns for today = 10.5
Syns for the week (day 7) = 77.5/105...I need to add to that 3 bags of Ryviat Mini's I forgot to put oin my menu's over the week so final total = 89.5/105

Back