Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Congratulations auntie Lily. She's so cute and her hair is fantastic. It just looks like they've dyed the front bit blonde - people pay a fortune for that look :)

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Have a lovely time with Jo :D

Morning Lily,

Just pinched your Gammon recipe... I must try that! YUM!!!

Have a wonderful day with the lovely Jo... Can't wait to hear all about it!! :) xxx

Hi Cinta, definitely give the gammon recipe a try, but go easy on the cloves :yuk:, either leave them out altogether or just put a couple in tops.
Jo has just text me, she's on her way should be here about 4.30...oooh I'm cited :giggle:
I am sure we'll both be on here later filling everyone in :hug99: xxx

Morning Lily,

I haven't cooked anything out of the new All in One cookbook yet, although your gammon sounded delicious, but I would omit the cloves, as can't stand the smell of them after making a pomander out of an orange studded with cloves from Blue Peter when I was younger:eek:

So, going to have a better look through it today :)

Lynne, you've not cooked from it? I have done loads of dishes, can highly recommend the Creamy Coriander and Minted Chicken it's seriously to die for and the Rich bolognese pastabake and the potato gratin and the stuffed butternut squash gratin and the steak and kidney casserole, kirsty tried the tomato baked eggs said it was amazing, I think we've agreed to try the Lamb shank casserole next, other thann too many cloves in the gammon, the rest have been divine, can't wait to try a few more :hug99: xxx
Hi Lily

Hope you're feeling loads better.

So impressed you can still find so many positives when you're feeling rubbish.

Hope your visit with Jo is fab. Look after yourself.

Hi sweetie, I feel a little better today, very snotty which is a good sign it's clearing up, chest not hurting anywhere near as much.
Hun, I have spent the majority of my life looking at the negatives, no more I am all positive, every cloud has a silver lining.
Can't wait for Jo to arrive, roll on 4.30 ish lol :hug99: xx

Congratulations auntie Lily. She's so cute and her hair is fantastic. It just looks like they've dyed the front bit blonde - people pay a fortune for that look :)

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Have a lovely time with Jo :D

Aww Tilly she is just so cute, I will add another pic of her taken yesterday afternoon, in a second she's so adorable, the hair is amazing exactly like her dad's, absolutely no mistaking who that is lol...she is so gonna love that hair (I hope), her dad always did , said the same as you it saved him a fortune lol
My Kelly had a similar blonde streak about 2 inches wide that went from her forehead right back to the fullest part of the length, and Kelsi has the same, the times I got told off for dying her hair when she was a baby....and then wasn't believed when i said it was natural...

I am feeling a little better today thank you hun and I am very excited to eb meeting up with Jo, can't wait , going to pop across to your diary in a mo xxxx:hug99: xxxx

More pictures of my gorgeous great Niece...Miss Lyla May Limerick

ooo you get to meet Jo. Give her a hug from me huni :bighug:

hope you soon feel better so that you can go and get baby cuddles. I love the smell of babies like baby talc and they are sooooo soft :)

xxxxxx

Ooooh was typing on your diary as you were typing on mine lol
I will give her a long distance hug from everyone, don't think it's too wise to cuddle up too close right now lol
Me too hun can't wait for the cuddles and that's one of my favourite smells too, I often buy Yankee Candles and always buy the baby talc ones lol :hug99: xxxx

Well I am off to get myself ready, will be back later and update you all on the wi and my meeting with the lovely Jo xxx

Aw Lily she is a beaut I wanna cuddle her :)

I am going to have to try the Gammon I may have a go this week as I am craving meat so may have a red day and make that. But I will ommit the cloves yukk

Have a fabby time later with Jo. I am really Jealous I wanna come and have a chin wag with you both lol

xxxx

Hi Lily, What a gorgeous little girl :)

Have fun gassing with Jo today! And well done in advance for wi this evening ;) xx

Lynne, you've not cooked from it? I have done loads of dishes, can highly recommend the Creamy Coriander and Minted Chicken it's seriously to die for and the Rich bolognese pastabake and the potato gratin and the stuffed butternut squash gratin and the steak and kidney casserole, kirsty tried the tomato baked eggs said it was amazing, I think we've agreed to try the Lamb shank casserole next, other thann too many cloves in the gammon, the rest have been divine, can't wait to try a few more :hug99: xxx

I have so many different recipes to try, that I never know what to do next!

I've had another look this afternoon at it, and there are lots I fancy, but Lloyd won't eat, because it has a tomato based sauce, so, maybe the pork and cider braise or the steak and kidney casserole, but don't think either hubby or Lloyd likes kidney:confused:

Is Jo there yet? Have a lovely time together x

That baby it too cute!!! :) I love the hair :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baby Lyla (even more gorgeous name than Layla!) is beauuuuuutiful and her hair is AMAZING!! Hope you're feeling tons better and are having lovely time with Jo xxx

I guess you are still gassing with Jo lol:D.

Hope you are feeling better Lily.

I love this photo.....##

She is seriously gorgeous !!! I am feeling broody, how ridiculous in a 68 year old woman.

Aw Lily she is a beaut I wanna cuddle her :)

Me too :cry: I want this cold to go NOW!!! Kirsty has gone to see her I am :mad: cos Kirsty gave me the darn cold in the first place :argh: xx
I am going to have to try the Gammon I may have a go this week as I am craving meat so may have a red day and make that. But I will ommit the cloves yukk

Have a fabby time later with Jo. I am really Jealous I wanna come and have a chin wag with you both lol

xxxx
The Gammon, yummmy...:yuk: to Cloves lol Will do an all in one update about meeting the lovely Jo and equally lovely Matt xxx
Goodluck for tonight Lily. xx

Thank you hun xxx
Hi Lily, What a gorgeous little girl :)

Have fun gassing with Jo today! And well done in advance for wi this evening ;) xx

Thanks sweetie, see up there ^^^ with regards to Jo xxxx
I have so many different recipes to try, that I never know what to do next!

I've had another look this afternoon at it, and there are lots I fancy, but Lloyd won't eat, because it has a tomato based sauce, so, maybe the pork and cider braise or the steak and kidney casserole, but don't think either hubby or Lloyd likes kidney:confused:

I am the same Lynne, so we vote on what to cook next lol, saves arguments, myself and Kirsty weren't keen on the idea of the Kidney in the casserole, but I cut it up tiny and we both agreed it wasn't too bad ...the casserole itself was to die for xxx
Is Jo there yet? Have a lovely time together x

That baby it too cute!!! :) I love the hair :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am so pleased she has her Daddy's hair it's amazing.
Again will fill you in on Jo at the end xxx

awwwwww, she is adorable :D

well done in advance for tonight hun xx ;)

Thank you sweetie xxx

Have a lovely time Lily xx

Thank you sweetie xxx

Baby Lyla (even more gorgeous name than Layla!) is beauuuuuutiful and her hair is AMAZING!! Hope you're feeling tons better and are having lovely time with Jo xxx

Thanks hun, she is absolutely gorgeous isn't she, and I don't normally go all gaga over babies lol
I do feel a lot better thanks hun, going out helped I think
Jo, will tell all in a mo xxxx

hope you have had a lovely afternoon with jo :D

also hope wi has gone well will pop in later to see how you have done xxxx

Will tell all in a mo with regard to Jo
Wi was ok xx

I guess you are still gassing with Jo lol:D.

Hope you are feeling better Lily.

I love this photo.....## Me too xx it's my favourite xxx

She is seriously gorgeous !!! I am feeling broody, how ridiculous in a 68 year old woman.

I am feeling better thank you Sue, your not the only one feeling broody, join the queue and as I said I really don't normally go gaga over babies lol xxx

Right let's get wi out of the way....I maintained this week, I am happy with that, not been up to much, not feeling like eating proper meals and a blow out Saturday after pringlegate, so i'd say that was a really good result.
But feeling better now and am aiming for a minimum of 3lb next week xxx

Finally met the lovely Jo and equally lovely Matt (who says he's actually a barsteward but I don't believe him :giggle:), due to their long Journey from Wales via Liverpool we didn't get much time to talk as wi , but they did stay and Jo agrees my C is god :giggle: but he told her I am a SW Goddess...aww schucks lol
We did manage to get a little bit of a chat in, but as they aren't heading home too early tomorrow hoping to have a cuppa and a lovely chat in the morning.....Jo is every bit as lovely as she comes across on mini, a truly lovely genuine person.
Felt immediately at home with her and Matt and would and could have spent hours just chin wagging...hopefully tomorrow.
Matt as I said, is equally as lovely and a perfect match, from what I can see, for our lovely Jo, she best hang onto him he's definitely a keeper, gets my seal of approval :giggle:
They fitted in lovely in our group and I reckon given half a chance we'd all like to keep them here :hug99:
Hopefully will have more to report tomorrow, but for now Matt and Jo have gone to book into their hotel and gone for a nice meal together, even though I did offer them a home cooked affair at Chez Lily's :8855: xxxx

Back