Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Positives for Wednesday 1st February already :eek: 2012

1) Woke up feeling a lot better, raring to go and really positive.
2) Got lots done early including the cooking for packed lunches :woohoo:
3) Got to spend more time with the lovely Jo and Matt xxx
4) Had dinner early as I had prepared it early :bliss:
5) Did 2 hours exercise even though I don't feel on top of the world
6) I have the best family in the world, real and mini's
7) Mal and I are alone, so going to have a lovely evening......................................napping lol xxx

Menu Tuesday 1st February 2012

Breakfast:
2 x Bread Hexb
Peanut Butter 4.5 syns
Banana
2 x Mandarins
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid Morning:
Persimmon
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Water 1 pint

Dinner:
Honey Roast Gammon 1 syn
Cabbage
Carrots
Sprouts
Beetroot
Homemade Pickled Onions
Homemade Chutney 1 syn
Homemade Piccalilli 1 syn
Cup of tea 1 syn

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Pasta Quiche
Milky Options 2 syns + Hexa

Exercise 2 hours plus 3 pints water

Syns for today = 12
Syns fro the week (day 2) = 25/105

Great positives :)

Glad you're feeling better x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab positives Lily x

And love the piccies of the Layla, reminds me of a series of books by Catherine Cookson....I think it was the Mallon Streak?....Never guessed I started working in a library at 16!:eek:

I had to look up that fruit lol. How would you describe it please?

Great positives :)

Glad you're feeling better x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun, I am but still not wholly right yet, couldn't keep my eyes open after 5pm so napped till about 11pm now I'm wide awake and that's not like me to nap in the middle of the day lol :hug99: xxx

Fab positives Lily x

And love the piccies of the Layla, reminds me of a series of books by Catherine Cookson....I think it was the Mallon Streak?....Never guessed I started working in a library at 16!:eek:

Hey Lynne, Thanks, x
Lyla (not Layla...my sis in law her Grannie got it wrong ) I have been told, is even more gorgeous in the flesh, can't wait for a big cuddle, have been buying loads of gorgeous stuff for her online , only ordered it yesterday afternoon it arrived this morning, so cute so tiny awww
How cute is this :

show_image_in_imgtag.jpg
...it's just one of many things I found, they are so lovely, spent a small fortune could spend a bigger one too lol xxx:hug99:xxx
I haven't really read anything by Catherine Cookson, she's not one of my fave authors but I did read The Mallen Streak after seeing the series on TV and falling in love with John Duttine who played Donald Radlet Mallens illegitimate son lol
And I have always called Cairans streak the Mallen Streak, wound him up about it telling him he was the barsteward son of Thomas Mallen :giggle:xxx

What a posh menu...green tea and persimmon indeed!!!

Pomooky XXX

Lol why thank you hunni, I am a posh lady :D: :hug99: :giggle: xxx

I need to come to chez Lily :D

Aww hun, please do you'd be :welcome2: :giggle:...I'd even let ya have the best seat in the house...after I kicked Mal out of it :8855: xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Mmmh gorgeous sounding scoffage there Lily

Thanks hun it was pretty yummy lol xxx:hug99: xxxx

I had to look up that fruit lol. How would you describe it please?

Persimmon or Sharon Fruit, I prefer Persimmon sounds posher like me :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx
Hmm I would describe it as a delicious half peach, half apple type fruit, I am hooked on them ....the ones Mal got me yesterday are tiny I usually buy the huge ones...gorgeous, I usually peel them too, but you can eat them with the skin on , it's a weird texture though :drool: xx:hug999:xxx

Last edited:
Hey Kally, don't know if you can see it but the wording on that little romper suit says " Did you know I'm Gorgeous......of course you did" I just thought that was so cute, got her a few like that another one says "Did you know I can melt hearts with just a smile ....See" I just couldn't resist, I really have spent a fortune but I bought them in 3-6 months, I always do cos everyone always buys newborn and you get inundated with clothes and then 3 months down the line you've got nothing. I did laugh cos Mal was saying as I ordered the bits HOW MUCH ?? lol I don't agree with him I think £19 for a romper suit, cap and gift bag plus being wrapped and a gift tag isn't that bad...I spose by the time I bought 3 outfits, a door plaque, a birth certificate holder, a Dolly and all the other little bits it was a bit expensive but hey it's my first great niece lol xxx:hug99:xxx

show_image_in_imgtagphp.jpg
how cute is this, had to get it lol xxx

i neeeeeed a baby to spoil !!!!!! i really need to work on my neice :D ( think my sister might kill me :giggle:)

those clothes and doll are so lovely, you can get some amazing stuff these days can't you.

hope you are having a lovely day lily and feeling better i noticed you saying your foot was sore hope its not going to flare up again

take care xxxxx

i neeeeeed a baby to spoil !!!!!! i really need to work on my neice :D ( think my sister might kill me :giggle:)

those clothes and doll are so lovely, you can get some amazing stuff these days can't you.

hope you are having a lovely day lily and feeling better i noticed you saying your foot was sore hope its not going to flare up again

take care xxxxx
Hey sweetie, as my Kelly would say s0d your sister, you're needs are just as important lol well that's what she says to me everytime she nags Kirsty to have a baby lol
The Baby stuff is so cute, I just said on Sue's diary I ordered it off an internet site as I know they won't go there the family are internet illiterate, both sides :giggle:, but the site i ordered from I could just keep buying and buying lol
When I shop I add everything I like to the basket, decide how much I am willing to spend and then remove what goes over the top, so fine tune it, I had to fine tune this one by over £400 lol and even then I spent over £100 lol...but it's only once and as we said so cute....and delivery is brilliant too, I ordered it Monday afternoon it was here Tuesday Morning.

My foot has flared up, but I don't think it's going to get worse, after 40 years you can tell how bad it's going to be, the pustules usually come up altogether and then either die away or get worse, this is just a couple of small patches just under the ball of my heel and on the right side of my foot just behind my little toe on my Right foot, the worst part of it is because of where it is it's awkward to walk on, can't put my heel down and can't walk fully on my toes, so i have to walk with my foot on one side and hobble about on my big toe...my own fault that was the result of missing 1 tablet, it'll teach me to make sure I take them every single day, or that's how it seems to happen now, the last few times I have missed even 1 tab it flares up immediately, but as long as I take them religiously it seems fine :fingerscrossed:
Have a great day sweetie :hug99: xxxxx

I love baby dungarees.. Soo cute!! Can't wait to be buying for my own :)

Missing one tablet makes u flare up this way? :( you should keep a reminder on your mobile so it sounds the alarm everytime u need to take a med.. I'm carp at timing with medicine! Hope it heals up soon lily xxx

I want the dolly :D

Went to see one of my nephews last week. He's 4 months old and absolutely massive. He was giggling away at me and his poor mum got all upset and said he never laughs like that for me. I can't help it if my face is funny. She had the last laugh though when she said you two will be grandparents before long :eek:

Does she know something I don't :eek:

I love baby dungarees.. Soo cute!! Can't wait to be buying for my own :)

Aww, you'll have yours soon sweetie, you are doing so well right now :hug99: xxxx

Missing one tablet makes u flare up this way? :( you should keep a reminder on your mobile so it sounds the alarm everytime u need to take a med.. I'm carp at timing with medicine! Hope it heals up soon lily xxx
Yep just missing one tablet ....it's not as bad a flare up as normal, just sore because of where it is.
The problem with remembering is not that I forget, I don't it's because I am a slow eater, they are washing up by the time I am ready to take my tablet and then I have to wait and that's when I forget, so I have changed it so that I now take my tablet directly after lunch...if you have seen the pictures of previous flar ups on my photo diary..it's nowhere near as bad as that, not even a quarter of that, but it's the patch directly under my toe that's really sore and makes it hard to walk...take a few days after I have missed the tablet too before it comes out...I missed a tablet Monday and it flared yesterday...plus I don't think tablets work that well when you have colds etc, things go off kilter don't they :hug99: xxx

I want the dolly :D

Went to see one of my nephews last week. He's 4 months old and absolutely massive. He was giggling away at me and his poor mum got all upset and said he never laughs like that for me. I can't help it if my face is funny. She had the last laugh though when she said you two will be grandparents before long :eek:

Does she know something I don't :eek:

:giggle: ah bless, Lyla is apparently a little chubster too lol although that can't be put down to family genes as Ciaran was adopted when he was just 2 days old by my brother and SIL .
Hope she doesn't know anything you don't lol...although Grannie Tilly does have a certain ring to it :8855: :hug99: xxxx

Hello lovely lady, just a quick one-did u manage to upload that picture of us? xxx

Hello lovely yes I did I love it, want to cut me out though lol....I look awful, like a peacock with the wind blowing my hair about lol.
I will send it to you shortly xx

Oh did you get back in time yesterday? Sorry you should tell me to shut up lol I don't come up for air do I :8855: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Back