Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Good Luck Lily !!!! whatever the result of your WI never forget that this is not a race or a competition. It is down to you and if you have gained a little so what you have the rest of your life to get rid of it. If you have lost, well way hay !! What a bonus.

As for waiting for results it is the pits. Sometimes the length of time you wait depends on cultures etc. No matter how much you think you are o.k. you will still worry until you hear the words you want to hear from your doctor........it's the norm !!!

Glad your feet are improved. It must be so painful for you.
Paul's worry and stress manifests itself the same way yours does because he keeps it bottled up.

The drug Paul had that was very successful for him was Methotrexate. I think it affects fertility, not sure but seem to remember something about that and as it did not worry us he went ahead with it. He had 3 injections.

hugs xxx

Good luck for this eve and try and keep busy for the next three weeks.

Easy to say but you can't change what's going to be in the results so it's wasted nerves and energy.

I would think if it was something really bad they would have sorted it a lot sooner.

Fingers crossed for you :)

:bighug: I know how worried you must be honey, I am not even going to tell you not to worry cos you obviously will. But maybe a little bit of perspective firstly no news is good news 90% of the time.
It could also be that there has been a policy change since you were last there, and he is no longer allowed to show you.
It could also just be that he was busy.
Finely maybe he didn't recognise you :D

hope weigh in went well xxxxx

does your webcam have a built in microphone? if it does, you don't need a skype phone :)

Just download the software and you're good to go :)

Will reply more later- food is burning! lol

Good Luck Lily !!!! whatever the result of your WI never forget that this is not a race or a competition. It is down to you and if you have gained a little so what you have the rest of your life to get rid of it. If you have lost, well way hay !! What a bonus.

As for waiting for results it is the pits. Sometimes the length of time you wait depends on cultures etc. No matter how much you think you are o.k. you will still worry until you hear the words you want to hear from your doctor........it's the norm !!!

Glad your feet are improved. It must be so painful for you.
Paul's worry and stress manifests itself the same way yours does because he keeps it bottled up.

The drug Paul had that was very successful for him was Methotrexate. I think it affects fertility, not sure but seem to remember something about that and as it did not worry us he went ahead with it. He had 3 injections.

hugs xxx

Hey sweetie, thank you for the lovely comments, have made a note of Methotrexate and will be discussing it with my doctor, thank you so much for that you're so kind taking the time to find out for me, I really appreciate it...will let you know what doc says when I see her on 28th :hug99: xxxx
Good luck for this eve and try and keep busy for the next three weeks.

Easy to say but you can't change what's going to be in the results so it's wasted nerves and energy.

I would think if it was something really bad they would have sorted it a lot sooner.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks lovely, you're right and I know you're right, just me being a daft moo lol :hug99: xxx

Well done for WI x

I haven't read yet but well done either way :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks sweetie , WI was :eek: lol oh well forward planning here I come :hug99: xxx
Hi lily, well done for wi tonight!
And like everyone has said try not to worry :bighug: :bighug: to you xx
Thank you hun, I will try not to worry, not easy as I'm a born worrier, hence the very grey hair that has to be recoloured every 4 weeks :eek: lol:hug99: xxxx
:bighug: I know how worried you must be honey, I am not even going to tell you not to worry cos you obviously will. But maybe a little bit of perspective firstly no news is good news 90% of the time.
It could also be that there has been a policy change since you were last there, and he is no longer allowed to show you.
It could also just be that he was busy.
Finely maybe he didn't recognise you :D

hope weigh in went well xxxxx

Hey sweetie, god you make so much sense, I never thought of any of those 3 things lol....I have lost close on 6st and cut all my hair off since I saw him last, could be that and you could be right about change of protocol, I am going to try my best to forget it.
WI was carp, C has given me at my insistence a weeks worth of SAS sheets, for those of you wondering, that SLIMMERS AGAINST SABOTAGE....It's a sheet that you fill in daily where you set out your aims for the day , your potential danger areas, self sabotaging techniques and then your food including how many syns, hex's whether they were estimated, planned, whether u knew syn value before eating and whether you recorded what you ate at the time or later in the day, a bit like a food journal only the idea is to make you more aware of the things you are doing that maybe aren't helping ...for me the biggest one would be estimating my foods....and a prime example was tonight when I had my dinner, Mark had cooked oven chips, so I made him weigh them after I had estimated how many syns...I was 2.5syns off and that would not be in my favour ...so I am going to record everything from now on :hug99: xxxx

does your webcam have a built in microphone? if it does, you don't need a skype phone :)

Just download the software and you're good to go :)

Will reply more later- food is burning! lol
I presume as my webcam is built in to my lappy, that the microphone is too...will have to pick your brain a bit more later lol :hug99: xxxxxxx

Well as much as I would love to stay and come visit your diaries, I am going to go and plan my next weeks meals, drinks, healthy extras and even my synned goodies as this weight thing is getting silly now. I gained 2lb this week, I thought I had had a good week other than my granddaughters birthday...but I haven't been keeping a food diary and have lapsed on planning my meals for the coming week/fortnight/month that I was doing before.
So tonight I am goign to plan my meals and syns etc for the next month and I am going to do my hours exercise and I am going to get a book out to record everything in as well as record it all on here along with my daily positives that have also lapsed.

So have a lovely evening all, doubt I'll catch you later tonight, and not sure when I will be on here in future, just know I need to spend more time off my butt and up doing things...so Kelly and I are joining an aquarobics class tomorrow :eek: I hate water at the best of times lol so wish me luck :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Great attitude to your gain Lily. I used to do two consecutive aquafit classes on a Monday eve a few years back and try to fit in a couple more during the week, but my skin couldn't take the pace and I had to quit. Hope yours holds up OK as it was fun while it lasted.

Looking forward to nicking more of your menu ideas too. Hope you've had a constructive evening planning everything. I'm thinking of having another go at SE this week to get past my gain too. :)

Lily you know that when you put your mind to something you always achieve it.. And I know you'll get a grip of your weight loss now and have lots and lots of weeks now where you will lose consistently x

Morning Lily x

I hope the SAS sheets help. I've been counting back from 70 syns this week as a challenge and I've found I've been underestimating some days too! It was one of the challenges our c offered this week. Only thing is we had to include WI night which I usually ignore! So I'm down to 1.5 syns until WI - thursday night!!!

Your 2lb will be gone next week so I'm not worried about you x

Lily, enjoy your class with Kelly and enjoy some time to yourself. ;)
Sometimes we do need to step away from the computer and get out there and do things.

You're going to do this! Absolutely no doubt. You're so nearly there after a long ole haul. You're strong. You know, we know.
Look at those pictures again Lily.

I wrote on my diary many month ago that this amazing person Lily had inspired me to believe that I could do something I thought I couldn't.
That she'd helped me put the puzzle together. I really feel I have through my time here and your part of that has been huge.
My head is nearly sorted and now its a case of setting it all in motion with the realistic approach and not idealistic approach.
This diary helped with that.

So whether here or at home, get back to what you do best Lily. And remember - you first. Get this blessed journey done and dusted with.

I was watching Biggest Loser last night and in awe of the guy who won it with a 12stone something loss.
Then I thought - Lily's done that. She weighed around the same when she started and similar now.
He's just won £25,000 for doing what you've done. :eek:
The enormity of what you've achieved so far hit me when I remembered watching his struggle over the series, the physical challenges alone let alone the mental ones.
Then to WOW at the changed appearance last night. You could have been stood there. Its your story, too. You've done the same.
So.....

animatedfireworks-14.gif

congratulationblueglow.gif

Sometimes we do need to step away from the computer and get out there and do things.

You're going to do this! Absolutely no doubt. You're so nearly there after a long ole haul. You're strong. You know, we know.

I wrote on my diary many month ago that this amazing person Lily had inspired me to believe that I could do something I thought I couldn't.
That she'd helped me put the puzzle together. I really feel I have through my time here and your part of that has been huge.
My head is nearly sorted and now its a case of setting it all in motion with the realistic approach and not idealistic approach.

So whether here or at home, get back to what you do best Lily. And remember - you first. Get this blessed journey done and dusted with.

I was watching Biggest Loser last night and in awe of the guy who won it with a 12stone something loss.
Then I thought - Lily's done that. She weighed around the same when she started and similar now.
The enormity of what you've achieved so far hit me when I remembered watching his struggle over the series, the physical challenges alone let alone the mental ones.
Then to WOW at the changed appearance last night. You could have been stood there. Its your story, too. You've done the same.
So.....

animatedfireworks-14.gif

I honestly don't think I could have put it any better, or even worded it differently.

It'll snap back into place Lily :bighug:

So.....

animatedfireworks-14.gif

What an amazing, fantastic post. Every word a true one.............

from me too.

I think you should print of that entry from Crumble............you need, never ever to forget it,

lots of love xxxxx

:bighug: Lovely Lily my special friend. You know funnily enough I had a bad day yesterday and today isn't much better, but I was walking back from town and thought to myself 'my lovely twin would tell me back to basics, look how far I come, how dare I think I'm not inspirational, just look at what I have achieved so far' by the time I got home I had a smile on my face Lily, because I could literally imagine you saying this to me, I had a spring in my step and I thought 'yep shes right I CAN AND I WILL DO THIS' and you hadn't even said anything I was just thinking it :giggle:

You joining me Lily? Back to basics together and we will do this. Just look at what you have achieved so far my lovely friend. Just look at how many people you have helped, inspired and become such good friends with. I tell you mate, I couldn't have got this far without you :bighug: :bighug: love you loads Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning lily, thankyou for all the recipes can't wait to get making them ,
Have a lovely day and fun at your aquafit, xxxxx hugs xxxxx

Hi Lily, just saying hello as there is nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said, so will just say that I agree and couldn't say anything better than its already been said.

Just know that you have the love and support of everyone of us and we all know that this little blip will be well and truly squashed by this time next week.

xx

Back