Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

God bless you Lily
Omg you poor thing you and what with your poor feet being so poorly anyway no wonder it broke the camals back it must have been bloody agony :bighug:
Coming from another Crispaholic I know exactly how you feel with Mal eating them in front of you...I could take anything else but have banned crisps from the house
Re: Jobs in the house I also know how frustrating it is I don't know what Mal is like at home Lily DIY wise but with my Steve he can't even change a ruddy fuse so it really piffes me off I not only do all house work but most of the diy jobs as well...
All the big jobs I can't take on are waiting till my dad gets to me to fix them :rolleyes:
Lots of hugs to you Lily xx

Ouch for your foot. Like you needed more foot problems ATM. So glad you managed to sort out your troubles before you blew a gasket. Kelly's link to you must be very strong. Re Mal's eating habits it is so unfair that you he doesn't put on weight with all that rubbish and the fact that it's in the house at all must make it harder for you when your willpower wanes. At least if I don't buy it I can't eat it. I have to go for a bit more effort if I want to put temptation in my way. (doesn't always stop me though)

Hope you continue with your plans and manage to sort out the exercise etc. I also think you should build in some "me time" when you're answerable to nobody and can do exactly what you want. (or absolutely nothing). So here's to an accident free day for you.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

God bless you Lily
Omg you poor thing you and what with your poor feet being so poorly anyway no wonder it broke the camals back it must have been bloody agony :bighug:
Coming from another Crispaholic I know exactly how you feel with Mal eating them in front of you...I could take anything else but have banned crisps from the house
Re: Jobs in the house I also know how frustrating it is I don't know what Mal is like at home Lily DIY wise but with my Steve he can't even change a ruddy fuse so it really piffes me off I not only do all house work but most of the diy jobs as well...
All the big jobs I can't take on are waiting till my dad gets to me to fix them :rolleyes:
Lots of hugs to you Lily xx

hey sweetie, I am really peed off now, I waited till today to see how my foot is cos it was really painful last night, but it's actually worse today, black as anything and very painful, so had to cancel my appt at hospital, could have managed it but where I go there are lots of steps and getting up stairs is thr worst, that wasn't what peed me off, what has is that I now have to wait till 16th May for my next appt....grrrrr

That's the annoying thing hun, Mal isn't the best, I certainly wouldn't hire him out as a diy expert, but he's more than capable of doing what needs doing and he has sat on his butt for 13 months, other than the 3 months he went back and was working for my brother to help him out up til xmas, and moaned that he's bored :argh:
I have done a lot of the smaller diy jobs over the years, but just lately I find my hands won't do as I ask them a lot of the time, I have no strength in them and struggle to hold things, so I need him to do the jobs...but what does he do he goes out and wanders round the shops ...if he just put 1 hour a day into doing the jobs that badly need doing they'd be done and then he comes up with the most pathetic excuses......I can't get the right tiles for the toilet...I have 4 tiles that need replacing they are standard white with about 8 green tiles that form a diamond pattern on every wall, now how hard is that to do, he's done tiling before ...he could do that within the hour I'm sure, or close on but no they have been waiting to be replaced for nearly a year...but then i guess I should have known....we were in our flat nearly 10 years and he never once decorated our bedroom, we have been here in this house just over 15 years and so far he's done it once about 6 or so years ago.....living room even when he was smoking heavily in there, has only ever been done twice in 15 years, kitchen 3 times ...but the worst thing is, he's one of these guys that never ever completely finishes a job, been waiting 3 years now for him to put my blind up in the kitchen....it'll be antique before he does :giggle: not gonna say anymore cos it's winding me up again, specially as he has wandered off to the shops yet again....in the car...that he complains he can't afford to use as he can't afford to keep paying out for petrol....when i need something that is :argh: going to go do some exercise sitting down to work off this aggression :8855:

Have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxxx

Ouch for your foot. Like you needed more foot problems ATM. So glad you managed to sort out your troubles before you blew a gasket. Kelly's link to you must be very strong. Re Mal's eating habits it is so unfair that you he doesn't put on weight with all that rubbish and the fact that it's in the house at all must make it harder for you when your willpower wanes. At least if I don't buy it I can't eat it. I have to go for a bit more effort if I want to put temptation in my way. (doesn't always stop me though)

Hope you continue with your plans and manage to sort out the exercise etc. I also think you should build in some "me time" when you're answerable to nobody and can do exactly what you want. (or absolutely nothing). So here's to an accident free day for you.

Thanks hun, me time omg I would kill for me time lol this house is tiny and the only place you can go to get away from people is the loo lol
I don't buy Mal's junk food it comes out of his budget not mine , he gets an allowance each week and takes it and spends it or saves it whatever, I refuse to even buy the stuff out of his money, so when kirsty and mark go and get their stuff for packed lunches he goes with them and buys it all :argh: I feel he may have gone out today so that he can have some goodies cos he was good and had nothing last night, that I can handle, as long as he doesn't do it in front of me all is good.

Kelly and I are extremely close, one day I will explain exactly why, we argue like mad and she tries to get bossy with me, sometimes I even let her succeed lol like yesterday, but that's only because she cares so much, Kirsty and I are close too, but Kelly and I bonded because we had no one else (like I said I will explain one day) and I am glad Kirsty didn't have to endure what we did for us to forge that bond, I wish I could in some ways change all that for Kelly, but I can't so we remain extremely close and she seems to have a sixth sense when I need her, she is as much my rock as Mal has been....

Oh god yeah here's to an accident free day lol

Hope you're doing ok hun and are back to your old self, :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

:bighug: awwww Lily :bighug:
Put your foot up sweetie and please put a packet of frozen peas on it to take the bruising out of it..
Can totally sympathise re:Mal sometimes I feel like I am the only one who does anything at home and if and when I say anything I get the I didn't bother as I knew it wouldn't be up to your standards

:bighug: awwww Lily :bighug:
Put your foot up sweetie and please put a packet of frozen peas on it to take the bruising out of it..
Can totally sympathise re:Mal sometimes I feel like I am the only one who does anything at home and if and when I say anything I get the I didn't bother as I knew it wouldn't be up to your standards

OMG Kally I actually laughed and not in a hahaha but in a omg they're all the same kind of way, those are mal's favourite words, I knew it wouldn't be up to your standards, and I say well if you knew it wouldn't why didn't you do a job that you knew would be up to my standards then?
I bet Steve is the same as Mal when shopping too....I absolutely hate sending him to do the weekly shop, cos I know I will get about 50 calls ...just thought I would check if this was the right thing....or if I don't get that I get told but they're all the same aren't they....no when i tell you get something for £2 I don't mean cos they don't have that one get one that's 3 times the price, so what I have to do now is write the list exactly even the weight everything and put an alternative incase they don't have that and god forbid they don't have either one :argh: what a nightmare...I am praying my foot is good enough by the weekend for me to go get the shopping, or I may have to beg Kirsty n Mark to do it lol xxxx

AAARGH Men they are all the same. Makes me glad I'm single TBH. :)

I'm thinking you're right to stay single too :giggle: I kept telling my kids not to get married and my grandkids, Kelly didn't listen....and i doubt the others will either :cry: xxxxx

Lol i get the shopping thing only if I send him he comes back with everything in the value range and god forbid somethings are just gross in the value range smoked salmon is vile lol

Oh Lily x

Just read this and agree with Emma - I bet you feel better for writing it down.

Glad you had a day with Kelly and sorted things out when you got home.

Here's hoping for NO MORE ACCIDENTS!

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ouch for the foot! can totally sympathise with the men thing tho. to be fair my OH does do the DIY and odd jobs every night, but we've been in our current house 6 years now, and just about nothings finished! grrrr! it's good you have such lovely children who look after you so well. hope you have a lovely day, and no more accidents! :hug99:

Aw Lily poor girly. Its good you have your daughter to look after you in times of need. Men can be so annoying. Jonas does the same as Mal he has loads of junk and would rather eat some cake than a meal but yet he is thin and doesn't need to diet. I had a thought about your shopping as well. What about either doing it online or doing it online and printing off your list to get Mal to buy the things on there?
xxx

Hi Lily, sorry to hear that you have had such a rough time of it lately :( I've had to have similar words with my OH with regards to goodies as he is much like Mal, eats chocolates, crisps, biscuits, sweets etc and used to eat them in front of me, but after Christmas we sat down and wrote a contract, I know that probably sounds silly, but we set out some rules, ie he buys his goodies, he keeps them away from me, he doesn't eat them in front of me etc and we both signed it and its up inside his goodie cupboard so it reminds him. So far so good........ always eating the right things is hard enough without someone eating all the things you would like to eat, but can't, in front of you.Hope today is a good day for you :bighug:

Wow, you're food diary is great! I've just started off one as I joined 2 weeks ago, need to lose around 14 stone! :/ Hopefully i'll get there.. lost 15.5 pounds so far :)

Lovely Lily x x
Sending you a big hug x x I live on my own so don't have the temptation in front of me but a girl at work who is so skinny eats everything and doesn't put on a pound I find that hard enough x I don't have a fella at the mo prob just as well lol . Am glad you have good daughters altho with you as their mum I expect they are gorgeous people like yourself both on the inside and outside x x
I appreciate your support too it is so hard for us all at the moment still we have each other x x x

Morning Lilly,

I have recieved your friend request via email, once I log into my lap top I will accept.

I use my I phone most of the time and I don't think I can accept it on here.

I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!! ;-)

Take Hunny... Hope your having a good week! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! Have a great day!

Hey Lily, hope you're good today. I've put those bike pics on my diary. :)

Reading all the men comments, I think I have the best of both with my Navy boy being away for half the year lol.

morning lovely lily, i hope your day is better and you are feeling better in your self :bighug:

Men just don't think, kelly sounds a lovely long lady but i am not surprised because she has such a special mother.

hope your foot is feeling better and you can walk on it, my mum and dad are in a similar position driving each other mad since dad retired, They will find thier way soon as will you and mal. (although sometimes it is entertaining listening to them :D)

Back