Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Afternoon Lily............tis just a quick hello as on lunch at work and have lots of catching up to do :)

I join everyone else who is truly off the wagon, and it just rode straight by me today and the horses kicked dust in my face... :giggle:. I've read a lot of the books on your list Lily, and the Child Called It ones. I'm just reading the latest Harry Keebles one, in which he says that paedophiles can't be cured - it's a state of being, not of mind. Makes me think I've probably been a bit naive, as I truly believed and hoped that maybe it was possible to cure them or at least to stop them re -offending. He comes across as such a lovely, down to earth and non-judgemental person which is pretty amazing for someone in his line of work. Hope you're having a lovely Easter Monday :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

Thank you lovely had a lovely day yesterday, we spent the afternoon and evening discussing baby things and Kirsty bought a baby changing unit, was an absolute bargain at £20, too good to let it pass and it's a solid one too.
Harry Keeble is so down to earth and so determiend in his work, I really enjoyed reading both the books of his that I have.
Hun that list isn't even a drop in the ocean to what I have read and even to the ones I have kept....I too have read everything by David Peltzer including his self help book and the 2 books his brother Richard wrote too.....I reckon I must had read somewhere between 1,000 and 1,500 books on the subject and I am still amazed at how each book has the same underlying theme as it were in that these paedophiles and child abusers have so much in common, I can't count the times I have read a book and would have sworn they were talking about my father.
When I was younger I believed my father when he said he'd get help, because i wanted to believe in the fairy story that he would come and beg my forgiveness, but he never did and apart from 1 person, I have never heard of any that have and I know a lot of people that have been abused ....so I don't and haven't ever really held out any hope that there would be anyway of rehabilitating them, it's something built into their brains and not a habit like drink or drugs ...unfortunately .
Hope you have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxx

Morning! Hope you're having a good day!:D

Hello lovely, can't believe how quick the days go, I am having a good day lovely, hope you are too :hug99: xxx

Hope you had a lovely easter weekend hun xx

I had a lovely indulgent Easter weekend thank you hun, probably going to pay for it on the scales tonight but at least i know why and I am 100% back on track now ...hope you did too...have a lovely day sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Morning lovely Lily. Well done in advance for WI. I'm biting the bullet with my WI tonight too. Unless the snow gets so bad it's cancelled. ;-)
Thanks hun, I am going to bite the bullet too tonight, I know I have put on this week i can feel it but I'm not giving up or giving in, right back on that wagon ....hope your wi goes well and snow stays away...have a lovely afternoon hun :hug99: xxxx
Happy Tuesday Lily
xx

Happy Tuesday to you too lovely :hug99: xxx

Afternoon Lily............tis just a quick hello as on lunch at work and have lots of catching up to do :)

Afternoon Dawnie, hope you're having a good day lovely :hug99: xxxx

good afternoon, i can't make my wi this week cos am working, was going to try another group but have got a bit of cold feet going on:sigh:

will wi at home prior to work tomorrow to give me an idea of the weekends damage:rolleyes:

not going to wish you luck for tonight cos i know you don't do luck but i hope it goes well xxx

have a lovely afternoon honey xxxx

Hi lovely - blimey, you're right an absolute drop in the ocean :eek: :wow: at £20 for a baby changing unit! How exciting, starting to buy things now - baby'll be here in no time. Hope wi is o.k I've managed to put 9 and a half pounds on and my slimpod bubble has burst slightly. Think I need to join you and the other lovely sw ladies back on that wagon. Send it my way please ASAP!!! Think I am in love with Harry Keeble lol. Wish he'd been around for you when you were going through what you went through :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good afternoon, i can't make my wi this week cos am working, was going to try another group but have got a bit of cold feet going on:sigh:

will wi at home prior to work tomorrow to give me an idea of the weekends damage:rolleyes:

not going to wish you luck for tonight cos i know you don't do luck but i hope it goes well xxx

have a lovely afternoon honey xxxx

Thank you lovely, I'm sure you'll have a good result this week...even if you do gain a little it'll be no biggie, we know how to get it off don't we :hug99: xxx

Hi lovely - blimey, you're right an absolute drop in the ocean :eek: :wow: at £20 for a baby changing unit! How exciting, starting to buy things now - baby'll be here in no time. Hope wi is o.k I've managed to put 9 and a half pounds on and my slimpod bubble has burst slightly. Think I need to join you and the other lovely sw ladies back on that wagon. Send it my way please ASAP!!! Think I am in love with Harry Keeble lol. Wish he'd been around for you when you were going through what you went through :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely, I got home from wi tonight to find Kirsty has been buying more lol (she didn't go to wi was feeling sick, she seems to be getting all day sickness lol awww) she saw some woman selling a lot of baby grows, Disney ones, that were mostly brand new and bought them, can't say I blame her, there were 11 items and the woman was asking £15 ...bargain.
Hop up on the wagon hun, always room for 1 more lol
Harry Keeble is an amazing man, should be lots more like him :hug99: xxx

:bighug: I am way behind lovely Lily :bighug: but wanted to say hi xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello my lovely twin, hope you have had a nice few days will pop across and see how you're doing, shortly :hug99: xxxx

Well I am back from wi and I was expecting a gain as I have had 3 hot x buns since Friday and a birds nest during the Easter Sunday blow out, so was prepared for at least a 3lb gain ......I am pleased to say that I din't gain 3lb .....nor 2lb.....but a mere 1lb, so I am dead chuffed with that...here's to another really good week, and I am off in a minute to do my exercises, didn't get a chance earlier and it must be done xxx:hug99: xxx

Ahh that 1lbs nothing!! Especially as we are going to have lots of losses (all being well) aren't we lovely lily :)

Well done Lily - that is fab! Sounds like Kirsty takes after her mum for spotting a bargain! Nice one! :bighug: xxx

Hey

Have come across your diary today and given it a good read and firstly wanna say a big well done, you have done amazingly :)

I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I started slimming world almost a year ago at 18st 9lbs and since then I have lost 4st 9lbs and am now 14st which I am really pleased about as can't remember the last time I weighed that much :) the thing is I got my 4.5st award in December and ever since then I have been what feels like battling to make it to 5st. I understand weight loss slows down over time but mine seems to have completely stopped despite sticking to plan and exercising. Was just wondering if you had and tips to get me kick started again, any advice will be gratefully received :)

Lauren

well done for only gaining 1lb! it'll be gone next week, and some! baby bargains are so irresistable aren't they?

Afternoon Lily...............shows how good you were prior to your little indulgences at the weekend :) to have put on 1lb when you were expecting 3 ..............you will soon have that off. The thing about baby bargains is that they usually look like new coz lets face it how much damage can a newborn do in a babygro? I'm all for a bargain and have recently bought some Monsoon skirts from ebay at a fraction of their new cost :D:D:D

Great stuff Lily ....
And those babygro's were an absolute bargain by the sound of it x

The baby clothes are just gorgeous, she is picking them up tonight at 8pm...as far as I can see they are all Winnie the Pooh aww xxx

Ahh that 1lbs nothing!! Especially as we are going to have lots of losses (all being well) aren't we lovely lily :)

We are going to have lots of big losses hun, all the silliness is now done and dusted, I am superglued to my seat and raring to go xxx

Well done Lily - that is fab! Sounds like Kirsty takes after her mum for spotting a bargain! Nice one! :bighug: xxx

Thanks hun, and I get my bargain hunting head from my mother, she may have been rubbish as a mother but she could spot a bargain a mile off ...her name was Betty and we called her Bumper Bargain Betty with the Bubble Cut Bonce lol ...she had a perm, not that you wouldn't have guessed that lol xxx
:woohoo: a lb is nothing, it will be gone next week xxx

imagine there will be a lot of gains this week :D

have a lovely evening xxx

Thanks hun , it will def be gone next week, after last nights work out I reckon it should be gone already lol....we'll have to see but I reckon you're right could be loads of gains...the joys of Easter eh? lol xxx

Well done on your teeny toaty wee gain. These things are relative aren't they. :)

Hey hun, they are relative absolutely...one relative gave me a hot x bun and so did another and another relative gave me marhmallows to munch ....you did mean that kind of relative didn't you sweetie ? :giggle: xxxx

Hey

Have come across your diary today and given it a good read and firstly wanna say a big well done, you have done amazingly :)

Hello Lauren and :welcome2: to my diary, thank you for your lovely comments :hug99: xxx

I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I started slimming world almost a year ago at 18st 9lbs and since then I have lost 4st 9lbs and am now 14st which I am really pleased about as can't remember the last time I weighed that much :) the thing is I got my 4.5st award in December and ever since then I have been what feels like battling to make it to 5st. I understand weight loss slows down over time but mine seems to have completely stopped despite sticking to plan and exercising. Was just wondering if you had and tips to get me kick started again, any advice will be gratefully received :)

Lauren

The best advice I can give you hun is to stick with it and try and mix things up a little, I think I will follow my own advice this week as when I have done this I have had some amazing losses, but it's something you do now and again or the body gets used to it.
The body gets used to having the same things day in day out and expects it and the same sizes too....so have a big breakfast one day, with a medium size dinner and small lunch, then the next day have a small breakfast, large lunch and medium sized dinner and continue this for about a week, after that you body tends to get used to it, it shakes up your metabolism by not allowing it to expect the same thing...also drink loads of water and green tea if you can ...flavoured green teas are usually the nicest, do your exercise and shake that up too same way as your meals really and same with water never do the same thing 2 days running, last time I did this a few months back I had a 6.5lb loss that week ....but like I said don't keep doing it as the body gets used to it again, so this is also my plan for this week.
Pop back and let us know how you get on hun :fingerscrossed: xxxx

Well done on the teeny tiny gain hun, that will soon be gone by next week :D

Hope you have a good day x

Thank you hun, I know it will be gone for sure next week, looking forward to a long overdue good week ...have a lovely day too sweetie :hug99: xxxx

well done for only gaining 1lb! it'll be gone next week, and some! baby bargains are so irresistable aren't they?

Thanks hun, yep that lb will be a distant memory next wi....the baby bargains are great she's a canny girl my Kirsty and luckily not snobby enough to want all new stuff lol xxxx

Morning Lily

Happy hump day x

Hello lovely...Happy Hump Day to you too :giggle:...is this a new national day then Kals? lol xxx

Morning lovely Lily. Hope you have a good day. :)

Hello lovely, thank you, hope you're having a lovely day too xxxx

Afternoon Lily...............shows how good you were prior to your little indulgences at the weekend :) to have put on 1lb when you were expecting 3 ..............you will soon have that off. The thing about baby bargains is that they usually look like new coz lets face it how much damage can a newborn do in a babygro? I'm all for a bargain and have recently bought some Monsoon skirts from ebay at a fraction of their new cost :D:D:D

Afternoon sweetie, I know I was good, other than my blowout on Sunday but I also know how fickle my body can be, so in my head allowed for the worst case scenario, that way any less is a celebration lol
Baby clothes are normally good as you say, but I have seen ppl selling some where they've had a sicky baby and they were stained, not a good selling point me thinks lol
I love a bargain me ...I did love ebay but find that the bargains are actually few and far between nowadays ...not as many genuine sellers as there were unfortunately ....doesn't stop me trawling the pages for them though lol xxxx
Have a lovely afternoon hun xxxx

Back