Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

yeah to talented grandchildren xxxxxxxxxx

hope your having a lovely weekend xxxx

Hello x i have just come across your post and read some of your journey and just wanted to say how much your story has made me smile x you have done so well even with the hurts you still have perserevered and are achieving so much x keep going lovely lady! (feel like i know you just from reading your posts lol) hope i can persevere like you have as been trying for a few years and still only 1 stone lost with another 6 to go :) must keep going x have a great week :)

Lovely Pics Lily,

Congrats and well done youn ladies!

I'm sorry to hear you have been going through a bad time lily. I've said this before and I will say it again, if you need me please let me know. In your neighbour in real life and online don't forget x

yay well done to the little ones :) you have every right to be proud

hope you're ok mum- love ya lots :)

Brilliant well done Kia and Kelsi

xxxx

:thankyou: xxx:hug99:xxx

Younare justifiably proud of them Lily, they have both achieved so much.......enjoy your meal and have a lovely evening celebrating xx

Well done Kia and Kelsi :)

:wavey: Lily. Congrats to you too - Ypu should feel proud x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah to talented grandchildren xxxxxxxxxx

hope your having a lovely weekend xxxx

:thankyou: had a lovely weekend xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello x i have just come across your post and read some of your journey and just wanted to say how much your story has made me smile x you have done so well even with the hurts you still have perserevered and are achieving so much x keep going lovely lady! (feel like i know you just from reading your posts lol) hope i can persevere like you have as been trying for a few years and still only 1 stone lost with another 6 to go :) must keep going x have a great week :)

Hello and :welcome2: to my diary,thank you for dropping in and come back anytime you like. You can do it hun, just stick with it and never give up...well done on your loss so far, stay with us on minimins you'll find all the support you can get here :hug99:xxx

Brilliant photo's Lily and well done to both your granddaughters
no wonder your proud :D

:thankyou: hun I am very very proud of all my family, the girls are everything I could ever hope they'd be xxx:hug99:xxx

Lovely Pics Lily,

Congrats and well done youn ladies!

Lovely photos of the girls Lily, and well done to them both x

Afternoon Lily :) xx

:wavey: hello lovely Dawnie xxx:hug99:xxx

I'm sorry to hear you have been going through a bad time lily. I've said this before and I will say it again, if you need me please let me know. In your neighbour in real life and online don't forget x

:thankyou: Rozie, I really appreciate it hun and ditto back to you...sometimes I just need to be by myself and sit and think things through and I have a fabulous sister who sometimes gets on my nerves but at other times makes great sense of everything and I count myself very blessed for that. Thank you again sweetie xxx :hug99:xxx

yay well done to the little ones :) you have every right to be proud

hope you're ok mum- love ya lots :)

:thankyou: sweetie, I am very proud and I am good thanks, having a bit of a time with my psoriasis again but I'll get over it lol xxx:hug99:xxx :sign0168: love ya too xxx

Awwww, a massive well done to Kia and Kelsi xx

evening Lily xx Hope all is well in your world xx

Hello lovely, things are good in my world how about you? xxx:hug99:xxx

Love the photos pround grandma. Well done the girls and you too for working through your troubles hun. Hope you've had a lovely day lovely Lily. :D

Hello lovely Patsy and :thankyou: I am a very proud Nanna (I'll be a grandma when I eventually let my hair go completely grey :8855:) the girls always make me proud, as does Jack for that matter....My past doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as it used to, but I do find myself occassionally hitting a bad patch, luckily my sister (who goes through the same thing from time to time) is a great support, as I am to her when she hits the same brick wall....I am lucky to have a great and understanding family and a very wise sibling lol ...hope you are good lovely Patsy xxx :hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, just a quickie as I really am tired, had a lovely time Saturday and spent yesterday and today getting things sorted ready for the holiday...finally went and bought a suitcase today lol.
Am having a really bad time with my psoriasis on my hands and feet, could be the backlash from all the stress of the last few weeks, not had it as bad on my hands for a very long time, even my finger tips are really really sore so I have again increased the steroids, which seems to have begun to kick in fairly quickly as I see major improvement even after just 2 days....I am noticing though how easily the skin on my hands and feet tear or bruise these days...I was carrying a wash basket downstairs on Saturday and just touched the skin just above my thumb with it and it literally tore a chunk out, in times gone by, that would have smarted a bit but no cuts or bruises, these days though my hands are constantly covered in cuts, bruises or blood spots...the joys of using a strong steroid cream eh?

I think I am about all day tomorrow until wi tomorrow night, so hopefully I will get a few minutes to try and catch up...had a sneaky peek on my scales today and had lost 5.5lbs :fingerscrossed: it stays that way or better for tomorrow, if so that's most of last weeks gain gone .

I am off to bed so nighty night and catch you tomorrow lovelies :hug99: sweet dreams :zz: xxxx

Hello lovelies, not staying...will be back after I have had my dinner....but I had an awful wi .....I really can't believe that I only lost ................................................................................................................................................................................................9lbs this week ...hahahahaha.....I am dancing and singing I can't believe it, I know I had that big gain last week, but that was well deserved I was an absolute pig, this week however I have been really good and have walked and walked my butt off......anyway dinner is ready, so see you in a bit :hug99: xxx

Sorry to hear you psoriasis is playing up but I know what you mean about the thinning effects of steroid creams. I'm exactly the same. Sounds like your holiday prep is coming on nicely which is just as well as it's getting much closer.

Well done for WI lovely Lily. I'll hear just how well later on. :D

Thank you sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Fan blooming tastic well done SkinnyLily ;-) xxxYou deserve it xx

Hello lovelies, not staying...will be back after I have had my dinner....but I had an awful wi .....I really can't believe that I only lost ................................................................................................................................................................................................9lbs this week ...hahahahaha.....I am dancing and singing I can't believe it, I know I had that big gain last week, but that was well deserved I was an absolute pig, this week however I have been really good and have walked and walked my butt off......anyway dinner is ready, so see you in a bit :hug99: xxx

hhahahaha- i thought my 4.5lb was epic!

well done mum-so proud of youuuuuuuuuuu :D

Wow well done lily :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back