Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Thank you Em, feeling exactly that...really positive and ready to really shift this weight now and the jeans have given me such a huge boost to get back on it and do it :hug99: xxx

this is the latest pic taken yesterday, I look amazed I think is the word and I was ..the jeans and jumper fitted :giggle: :woohoo: xxx

56918-albums3195-picture58730.jpg

Last edited:
Lily42uk said:
Thank you Em, feeling exactly that...really positive and ready to really shift this weight now and the jeans have given me such a huge boost to get back on it and do it :hug99: xxx

this is the latest pic taken yesterday, I look amazed I think is the word and I was ..the jeans and jumper fitted :giggle: :woohoo: xxx

Omg Lily and I mean that in the nicest way, what a difference and shows just how far you have come on your journey xx you look great :):):) bet you could have jumped for joy when you got them on and they fitted well :woohoo: You are def back on track and then some............. Xxxx

Omg Lily and I mean that in the nicest way, what a difference and shows just how far you have come on your journey xx you look great :):):) bet you could have jumped for joy when you got them on and they fitted well :woohoo: You are def back on track and then some............. Xxxx
Aww Dawnie what a lovely thing to say, I can really see how much I have changed even from the last pic, the thing I notice more than anything for me is that I actually have a waist and I bloody well love it .....I am back on track and I can't wait to be in the next size down, whenever that may be, and believe me I'm not in a hurry (I am but I am being patient lol)....by October would be great but by Christmas would be great too...I am trying to imagine me wearing a size 18 or 2o Jeans for xmas, I have both sizes brand new sitting in my wardrobe just waiting for the day lol:hug99: xxxx

Oh and Dawn I did jump for joy, think that may have been why the skin peeled off my foot, but it's worth it lol...today my foot feels like I have been walking on broken glass but I really don't want to stop walking so taking it easy for today and then tomorrow if need be, I will bandage it and try again :bighug: xxx

Lily42uk said:
Aww Dawnie what a lovely thing to say, I can really see how much I have changed even from the last pic, the thing I notice more than anything for me is that I actually have a waist and I bloody well love it .....I am back on track and I can't wait to be in the next size down, whenever that may be, and believe me I'm not in a hurry (I am but I am being patient lol)....by October would be great but by Christmas would be great too...I am trying to imagine me wearing a size 18 or 2o Jeans for xmas, I have both sizes brand new sitting in my wardrobe just waiting for the day lol:hug99: xxxx

Oh and Dawn I did jump for joy, think that may have been why the skin peeled off my foot, but it's worth it lol...today my foot feels like I have been walking on broken glass but I really don't want to stop walking so taking it easy for today and then tomorrow if need be, I will bandage it and try again :bighug: xxx

I am sure you will be where you want to be very soon Lily as you are so very determined - I took my goals out of my signature as I didn't want to put pressure on myself as that actually seems to have the opposite effect for me, I have just said I will be on plan as much as possible, I'm enjoying my plan and want this to be a lifestyle change and I will get to where I want to be following those ideals x x You will probably be there before me with your current attitude and determination, shame it cant be bottled, but just reading your diary gives us that........so bottles not required :):):)

I am sure you will be where you want to be very soon Lily as you are so very determined - I took my goals out of my signature as I didn't want to put pressure on myself as that actually seems to have the opposite effect for me, I have just said I will be on plan as much as possible, I'm enjoying my plan and want this to be a lifestyle change and I will get to where I want to be following those ideals x x You will probably be there before me with your current attitude and determination, shame it cant be bottled, but just reading your diary gives us that........so bottles not required :):):)

I go through fits and starts of determination, but hoping this time it'll last a bit longer, hopefully till I reach target but even if I only manage the 6ish stone I have lasted till this latest melt down, I will be happy as that will have me breathing down the neck of my target and this last batch of determination like the others lasted just over a year...and was my 3rd melt down in my epic journey to lose these 2 hitchikers...but no matter how long it takes I know one thing and that is that I will succeed and I will keep it off and as for goals one of my goals is not to set goals other than my goal weight lol and even that's not set in stone and it's working well lol :hug99: xxxx

Wow Lily! You look so different. I was always told to avoid horizontal stripes but you look fab.

Nothing's going to stop you now - I know it!!! :D

Btw my boobs have got a LOT smaller. Elliott's not happy ;) I'd love a boob job (lift not bigger!) but only if it was painless and didn't involve major surgery as I've had major surgery and it's not nice. So I'll just have to invest in some good bras. :) I totally get where you're coming from te back problems though. Washing up kills my back! Whatever you decide will be right for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Lily x

My boobies have never been small either, and I seriously thought that I would have to have something done to them, but lots of firming cream and bust exercises and new bras have helped!

ginlin said:
Evening Lily x

My boobies have never been small either, and I seriously thought that I would have to have something done to them, but lots of firming cream and bust exercises and new bras have helped!

Need more info on the bust cream and exercise please :)

Evening Lily x

Took the words right out of my mouth Lisa, anything that will save me having an op is good in my eyes...I have a goodish bra, got to love M&S and I can see my boobies are much smaller but hate the fact they are empty and saggy....need help ...please lol !!! xxx:hug99: xxx

Wow Lily! You look so different. I was always told to avoid horizontal stripes but you look fab.

Nothing's going to stop you now - I know it!!! :D

Btw my boobs have got a LOT smaller. Elliott's not happy ;) I'd love a boob job (lift not bigger!) but only if it was painless and didn't involve major surgery as I've had major surgery and it's not nice. So I'll just have to invest in some good bras. :) I totally get where you're coming from te back problems though. Washing up kills my back! Whatever you decide will be right for you x

Hey lovely Lisa, I was the same with the stripes and when Kelly bought me the top I was afraid to take it out of the wardrobe let alone put it on, but I was very pleasantly surprised, I don't think it makes me look wider at all, in fact I'd go so far as to say smaller if anything.
I do so hope my boobies get a LOT smaller, Mal is a leg man so I am safe losing them lol, I'm with you on the major surgery front too, after having my oopherectomy and then developing a massive cyst in the wound which burst yuk!! and then having to take 3500mgs of antibiotics 3 times a day and being on a drip for a week was no fun, so I am up for the cream and exercise route every time lol
When I was under the pain clinic they told me to lift my heel off the floor and then swap and lift the other heel, and that would alleviate some of the pain while washing up and I find it works for me and Simon my SIL said the same after I told him to do it after he hurt his back :hug99: xxx

Oo Lily thats a good tip about the lifting your foot up when you do the washing up my back absolutely kills when I am washing up. My boobs are a little bit like tights that have been taken off lol Thank goodness for push up bras lol
xxx

Oo Lily thats a good tip about the lifting your foot up when you do the washing up my back absolutely kills when I am washing up. My boobs are a little bit like tights that have been taken off lol Thank goodness for push up bras lol
xxx
Hahaha I am trying to imagine what tights being taken off look like, seeing as I have only ever worn them about 3 times in my entire life and that was god knows how many years ago lol, don't wear socks either....but I keep getting awful pics in my head so I am going to stop it now :8855:
It's the simple little tricks that really help alleviate pain hun and that's one of them...same as if you have a back problem and want to do sit ups you should never do them the conventional way, always bring your knees to your chest and not your head to your knees which is the conventional way :hug99: xxx

I have decided to try and keep a food diary again and add my positives again too...if I fail to keep it up just kick my butt will you, as it definitely helps xxx

Thursday 2nd August 2012

Breakfast:
Mixed berries (raspberries, cherries, blackberry's, red currants and strawberry's)
Shape Cherry fat free Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water1 pint

Snacks mid morning

2 x Apricots
Water1 pint

Lunch
Spicy Sweet and Sour Mugshot
Satsuma
Peach
Water
1 pint

Mid Afternoon Snack

Hifi Bar (Cranberry and Yoghurt) Half Hexb
Water 1 pint

Dinner

Red pepper and Edamame bean stir fry
Home made zero syn sweet and sour sauce
Piri Piri Chicken breast
1 syn
Water
1 pint

Snacks

Apricots x 2
Milk Half
Hexa + Semolina4 synsand Spoonful of Jam1 syn = Hexa + 5 syns
Co
ffee made with Milk ..Half Hexa
Hifi Bar half Hexb
Walkers Stars 4.5 syns

Total syns for the day =

Ooo food is looking lovely Lily

xxx

Hahaha I am trying to imagine what tights being taken off look like, seeing as I have only ever worn them about 3 times in my entire life and that was god knows how many years ago lol, don't wear socks either....but I keep getting awful pics in my head so I am going to stop it now :8855:
It's the simple little tricks that really help alleviate pain hun and that's one of them...same as if you have a back problem and want to do sit ups you should never do them the conventional way, always bring your knees to your chest and not your head to your knees which is the conventional way :hug99: xxx

Imagine a balloon that has lost all of its air hehehe
xxx

Ooo food is looking lovely Lily

xxx

Thanks sweetie, I am really hooked on stir fry's right now, love them, going to have another one tomorrow lunch time with Piri Piri Mackerel...yummmy xxx

Imagine a balloon that has lost all of its air hehehe
xxx

Ah now that I can imagine and I actually think that's the perfect description of my boobies too :8855: xxxx

Positives Thursday 2nd August 2012

I woke this morning still smiling from ear to ear
I am sleeping better, still not well but much better, getting a good 5+ hours some nights beats the 2 to 3 on average I was getting the last 15 years lol
I am enjoying being back on plan and in control again
I have an amazing family and I love them all and they love me back :hug99: xxx
I have the best friends in the world and I love each and every one of you :hug99: xxx

Oh and I just measured my waist as I can clearly see a big change in the picture and I have lost 2.5 inches off my waist since end of June :woohoo: everywhere else is much the same but that now means I have lost a grand total of 96.5 inches off my entire body, just 3.5 inches to my ton :bliss: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Ah now that I can imagine and I actually think that's the perfect description of my boobies too :8855: xxxx

No comment ;)

My surgery also was made more difficult too Lily as I had a massive allergic reaction to the plaster from my epidural :(

So I'll just have to rely on fancy bras, cream and exercises :D

And I'll try your washing up tip too :)

Took the words right out of my mouth Lisa, anything that will save me having an op is good in my eyes...I have a goodish bra, got to love M&S and I can see my boobies are much smaller but hate the fact they are empty and saggy....need help ...please lol !!! xxx:hug99: xxx

I've used lots of different creams, Nivea firming, garnier firming, bio oil, palmers cocoa butter bust cream, but my favourite is Boob tube.....

Mama Mio Boob Tube Bust & Neck Firmer

As for the exercises, well just simple ones that raise and lift your boobies and strengthen the muscles.

Back