Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Have a fab well deserved holiday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I absolutely love this post :D the motivation and determination is catching :bighug:

Hope the hair dyeing went well ;)

Thank you hunni, I feel really determined and very motivated right now, I have a goal to aim for, incase you didn't catch it I have a wedding in March and the side of the family I no longer associate with will be there and I know a load of them have put weight on and none of them have seen me under about 25st so I am really determined to be as near to target as damn it by then lol
Hair dyeing went very well, all except mine, didn't get to do it but then looked and thought you know what it doesn't really need doing that badly, another week won't harm so I will do it when I get back lol xxx:hug99: xxx

Have a fab well deserved holiday xxx

Thank you hun I will, just 15 hours and 14 mins to the off...not that I'm counting down :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Hope the skin has settled down further. Has Mal had his ears sorted out? Hope the packing is going well. Nearly time for the off. :D:D:D
Hello hun, skin is worse than ever, woke this morning and my moisture gloves were stuck to my hands had to soak them off :eek: but not going nto let it get me down....Mal's ears now there's a story ...when he saw the doc Monday he said Mal's ears were impacted, and gave him sodium bicarbonate ear drops to use till he saw the nurse, saw her yesterday and she said they were clear, that the drops had cleared them, when Mal queried that the doc said they were impacted on Monday she got another doc in and he said they are clear but Mal still can't hear, although he did say that today they feel a little better...so god knows whats gone on, this all started with him going swimming hmmm...we'll see how it goes this week and see doc when we get back if need be.
Packing all done other than the last minute bits and now I am off to have a long long soak in the bath, my house is gleaming and I am grubby lol
You can tell that men really aren't in the least like women...my niece and her fiancee are coming to house sit while we are away and look after Chester and Missy and I have scrubbed the house from top to bottom and he doesn't understand why...says it was clean enough already...for a man maybe but we women spot everything don't we lol :hug99: xxx

56918-albums3562-picture61018.jpg
56918-albums3562-picture61019.jpg
56918-albums3562-picture61020.jpg
56918-albums3562-picture61021.jpg

​House and bedrooms gleaming, check.....bags packed and ready to go, check.....Car washed, polished and hoovered, check......just 14 hours and 53 mins to the off :woohoo: not that I'm excited or anything :giggle: xxxx

Have a fantastic time Lily and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back x x

Have a lovely holiday Lily x

Thanks lovely Lisa, I will xxx:hug99:xxx

Have a fantastic time Lily and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back x x

Thanks lovely Dawn, I will I am sure I'll be full of it when I get back xxx:hug99:xxx

Well I had a lovely long soak and then totally pampered myself, nails done, hair done, face done (as best as can be done lol ), complete body covered in lotions and potions ...so now I am off to my bed, got an early start tomorrow...see you all next week, be good and catch you soon ttfn my lovelies :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• [*=center]

Have a fab time lily you deserve it :D

Good morning lovelies, we arrived home yesterday about 4pm but as is the norm with my life not without a drams...jeez....had to go find an emergency dentist and then was given antibiotics till the abcess I have under my tooth goes down, feels a lot better today than it did yesterday thank god, tooth gave me no problems at all while we were away but about half way home yesterday started to really hurt. Fingers crossed it stays feeling that way, got to go back to dentist on Wednesday :argh:

Well the holiday was great really loved it, even with the break down of my skin just before we went, my skins still not brilliant but I didn't let it stop me too much, the only concessions I made were if I had a long day out walking (which we did most days), I wrapped both feet in bandages and put dressings on to cushion my skin and then in the evening I stayed in the chalet and put my feet up and the others went to the club, but this was only on 2 occasions when my feet were completely worn out after walking all day. So I am well chuffed with myself.
We decided early on in the holiday that we really didn't feel like cooking for 9 of us so we ate out everyday except 1 and that day we had pizza and salad with garlic bread lol, the only meals we ate at "home" were breakfast, so I was expecting a hefty weight gain as everything is served with chips, even when we went into Harry Ramsden's and they had mash on the menu they had run out lol (wasn't impressed with Harry Ramsden after all the hype I'd heard, expensive and not all that nice either, we visited a few places that were much nicer and only half the price). Kelly and I did notice however that we only ate meals, apart from 1 ice cream and 1 small bag of penny sweeties we ate nothing at all between meals, and stopped eating when I was full, something I have never done while on holiday before but I felt really good about that lol....anyway so I just weighed myself and I have gained but only 1lb and I have till Tuesday to get that off woohoo....I was determined this holiday that I wasn't going to let anything stop me doing everything I wanted, even when everyone else was telling me to rest I just thought I have spent the last 16 years resting and making excuses and that's why I gained the weight....so now we are looking to book our next holiday, the weather was surprisingly good, with just the odd shower here and there and lots of lovely sun until Thursday then I think hurricane Isaac hit Great Yarmouth too....omg the wind and rain was awful, but then yesterday was lovely and sunny again we didn't actually leave GY until 1.30pm even though we were out of the chalet and on the road by 9am we strolled along the front got a few last minute gifts and then went for lunch and then headed home....can't wait for our next break away in October and then again in December and we are definitely booking up at least 1 holiday a year from now on, but it is nice to be home and in my own bed .

Hope you lovely ladies are well, I will be over to catch up in a bit, just popping off to make brekkie and wait for Kirsty to get back from her 4D scan today :hug99: xxx

Welcome home Lily - well done on only gaining a lb - but your poor feet!!!

Holiday sounds lovely - I have just returned from caravan with my sis and our kids had fab time but so glad to finally be home, restarting today have gained 6lbs in a month, just trying to find some inspirational menus to kick start xxx

Your holiday sounds fantastic Lily, so glad you had a great time :D

And omg, :woohoo: well done on the 1lb gain, espescially as you were expecting it to be more :bighug:

Back