Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Afternoon Lily, hope you're having a lovely day, and the whole bullying issue is being sorted properly.

Wonderful thing that karma!

Ps I finally got to the post office today ;-)

Hello lovelies, got a really badly upset tummy today and consequently have barely eaten anything, also got what looks like a black eye, not sure how that happened, I know Mal wouldn't dare so I suspect a stye. Going for a nap as head is thumping, might be back laters. Have a nice evening all xx

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovelies, got a really badly upset tummy today and consequently have barely eaten anything, also got what looks like a black eye, not sure how that happened, I know Mal wouldn't dare so I suspect a stye. Going for a nap as head is thumping, might be back laters. Have a nice evening all xx

Oh no, hope you feel better soon Lily, there's a sickness and diohrreoa bug going round so hope you haven't got it. Keep drinking lots f squash x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you are feeling better now Lily, hope it wasn't something dodgy at the BBQ!!!!!

take care x x

Hope you're ok tomorrow x

Oh no, hope you feel better soon Lily, there's a sickness and diohrreoa bug going round so hope you haven't got it. Keep drinking lots f squash x

Hope you are feeling better now Lily, hope it wasn't something dodgy at the BBQ!!!!!

take care x x

Hope you're ok tomorrow x

Thanks ladies, I think it is a bug don't think it was anything I ate at the BBQ Dawn, nobody else has come down with it and we all ate the same things....my black eye turns out to be a humungus Stye, I used to get them all the time but haven't had one in years.....my left eye is almost completely closed, that explains the headaches though so that's a relief ...been up since 5am this morning again, mayb e if I could sleep it would mean I didn't get these other health issues...one day I am sure I'll get a whole week of no problems at all :fingerscrossed: ...
Not sure whether I am going to wi tonight or not, see how I feel closer to the time, scales are saying 0.5lbs gain.how weird seeing as I haven't really eaten anything over the last 2 days, but then that does kind of prove the theory that you really need to eat to lose weight.
Well I am off to put my head down, and I'll most likely pop back on later , have a good day all xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi there lovely Lily, hugs and hope you are feeling better.

Just thought I would let you know I am one of those people that find it very hard to sleep and when I do I never feel rested. In the current SW magazine I found a iphone app I know they do it for other types of phones etc. It's called Headspace 'Take 10' I don't do it sitting in a chair but laying in bed before sleeping. It's a modern meditation technique and it has really worked for me. Was optimistic as for decades I have survived on very little sleep but as I have matured ( like a fine wine) I find health issues worsen when I am exhausted I am now on day 10 of this app and I am having restful sleep ( well when not worrying about my kids - something we all do :p ) Might be worth a shot my wonderful inspirational Lily xxx

I'm recovering from a stomach bug and it's definitely going around at work x

hey Roziee, seems everyone has a tummy bug, heard from Kelly tonight her and the kids have one, but they didn't eat at the bbq I went to, as they had another one to go to in the evening, so really does kind of verify it being a bug and not some kind of food poisoning xxx

Hugs Lily xx

Thank you Kally, really feel likeI n eed a hug right now, I seem to have accumulated a whole string of health problems right at this mo, all be they not serious them all turning up at once has left me feeling bleurgh !! xxx

Hi there lovely Lily, hugs and hope you are feeling better.

Just thought I would let you know I am one of those people that find it very hard to sleep and when I do I never feel rested. In the current SW magazine I found a iphone app I know they do it for other types of phones etc. It's called Headspace 'Take 10' I don't do it sitting in a chair but laying in bed before sleeping. It's a modern meditation technique and it has really worked for me. Was optimistic as for decades I have survived on very little sleep but as I have matured ( like a fine wine) I find health issues worsen when I am exhausted I am now on day 10 of this app and I am having restful sleep ( well when not worrying about my kids - something we all do :p ) Might be worth a shot my wonderful inspirational Lily xxx
Hi Sharry, I feel like carp right now, I have just downloaded the Headspace Take 10 app onto my android and will let you know how I get on...I really haven't slept well all my life but the last 15 years have been the worst, I do have some nights where I do sleep ok but that's usually after I have spent numerous nights awake most of the night and I rarely nap in the day, and I am totally exhausted o my body gives in for a recharge before starting the same process over and over, am really looking forward to giving it a go...thank you hun xxx

Hi Lily hope you're feeling better now. Do you ever try the old wives tale of rubbing a stye with gold. I get them now and then and do it and have never had a full blown stye.

Hope WI went well if you decided to go. :D

Hello lovely PP, I normally use the gold ring before I try anything but this stye just crept up on me ...none of the usual itching or aching, yes I had a headache but my eyes weren't giving me any problems and then day before yesterday I woke with what looked like a black eye and then today a whopper of a stye....I have had tons of full blown styes even with using the gold ring method lol

I was lucky enough to maintain tonight so I am happy with that, even though I wasn't naughty I did eat a lot this week ...steroids do that to me they give me an endless appetite, luckily even though I ate loads of pasta which doesn't normally agree with my body, I made sure I had tons of chopped veg and salad ready in the fridge for picking...so here's to a better week next week xxx

Hope ur feeling better

Thanks hun, feeling carp still, but I'm sure it will pass,just going to rest up till it does xxx

Hope you're feeling better Lily :hug99:

Smothering wit cold butmanaged t loose 1lb . Next week will be better as i was off track most o dis week
Well done hun, hope you're feeling better soon xxx
Hugs lily xxx

Thank you hun xxx

Hope you're feeling better Lily :hug99:

Feeling absolute carp, really really run down at the mo, hence all the niggly little health issues, stye, chest infection, thrush and of course the ever present psoriasis being a pain but it won't get the better of me, going to rest up as much as poss and stay focused xxx

Thought I'd add a picture of me with my lovely stye...it's actually a bit better today I can actually open my eye lol

Have a great day all ...hope you're all keeping well xxx

56918-albums4045-picture63632.jpg

Ooh that looks sore Lily

It's itchy,not so sore...and the headaches are the worst bit they always take a few days to get over with a stye, so going to go for a long soak in the bath and just rest up now xx

Back