Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Sorry not been about lately, but having Harry here living with us I just can't leave him alone long enough to get online and when I do leave him long enough I am shattered and need sleep...he's a really good baby,but I have found out that a Mummy's hearing never diminishes and I hear him every time he wakes for a feed. which at night is about every 3 hours so during the day I am either helping Kirsty or looking after him while she naps....Today Kirsty is taking him in the bath with her and I am going to be on hand if she needs me.
Anyways here is another pic of my gorgeous grandson cuddling his teddy bless him xxx

56918-albums4063-picture72053.jpg

Have a great day all ....oh and yeah it's wi tonight and our xmas party, fingers crossed it's a loss xxx:hug99:xxx

Just a quickie am shattered and on my way to my bed....I am really really chuffed, I lost 4lb this week...wooohooo bring on 2013, can't be any worse than 2012 lol xxx

Just a quickie am shattered and on my way to my bed....I am really really chuffed, I lost 4lb this week...wooohooo bring on 2013, can't be any worse than 2012 lol xxx

No indeed it can't ....I can't wait for 2012 to be over
But Lily you have a few things to celebrate 2012 you
do have gorgeous wee Harry
Well done on your 4lb off

No indeed it can't ....I can't wait for 2012 to be over
But Lily you have a few things to celebrate 2012 you
do have gorgeous wee Harry
Well done on your 4lb off

Thank you Kally, you are right, Harry is the most wonderful blessing, such a darling boy, he has been ill along with us all this week, had a right nasty cough and cold and still he's barely murmured, such a cute little bugger.
Am chuffed to bits with the 4lb loss, totally unexpected but gratefully accepted...wi is Friday this week not looking good lol xxx:hug99:xxxx

Same here.

Well done Lily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Lisa xxx:hug99:xxx

Merry Xmas Lily x

Merry Christmas to you too Kally and to all my minimins friends, hopefully I'll get a bit more me time come January and actually have a little time to get on here more regularly, xxx:hug99:xxx

And a very Merry Christmas from my own personal Santa's Little Helper too xxx

56918-albums4063-picture72409.jpg

loving Santa's little helper :D and just popping in to wish you a fabby Christmas and health and happiness for 2013 my lovely twin :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you lovely Jackie, was just posting in your diary too, the twin thing never goes away does it let's hope 2013 is a better year for us all, been some real highs and some real lows this year, hope 2013 is on a more even keel xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello Lily, please do not faint, it really is me. I must apologise for not being around the diaries but since I bought the antique fair business I always seem to be busy. Even my own diary is very neglected.

However it does not mean I don't think of you,

lots of love for a wonderful, happy Christmas,

merry_christmas_animated1.gif

Hello Lily, please do not faint, it really is me. I must apologise for not being around the diaries but since I bought the antique fair business I always seem to be busy. Even my own diary is very neglected.

However it does not mean I don't think of you,

lots of love for a wonderful, happy Christmas,

merry_christmas_animated1.gif

Thank you Sue, I too have been a bit neglectful, too much time spent with the delectable darling Harry, as much as I love you all he is just too adorable to tear myself away from him lol.
I am happy for you hunni, glad to hear all is good with you and I too think of you all, just cos I'm not on here as much as I was doesn't mean I don't miss you all xxx:hug99:xxx

Merry christmas lily :) loving the pic xx

Thank you Emma and Merry Christmas to you too lovely, I love that picture too, just too cute and adorable and so good too, the perfect early Christmas Present lol
Have a fab New Year too sweetie if I don't get back on here before then xxx:hug99:xxx

I am super impressed with myself, lots of alcohol, lots of cheese and crackers, mountains of peanut pretzels and loads of peanuts and all I got for my efforts wasva 1lb gain, thank you very much I'll take that....happily lol xx

Best Christmas and new year wishes to you lily :)

Thanks Kath, same to you hunni xx

Lol well done Lily

Lol thank you Kally, was a narrow escape, but to be honest I have found the best way to lose the weight is to have what you want when you want it so you don't crave and then overeat and then stick to sensible eating once the craving has gone ...works a treat ...so far lol xx

Well done lily dats brilliant . Im not so hopeful for myself. Took break dis week so wi week comin

I am sure you'll be fine hun and anyways Tuesday is a new year and we just put the xmas period behind us and put our noses to the grindstones ...I am certain 2013 will be a better year for everyone xxx

Oh just before I go I must bore you a little more with the latest pic of my cute Grandson Harry...bless him he is just so adorable xxx

56918-albums4063-picture72754.jpg

How cute is that, the little booties aren't little booties at all, they are the converse socks my other daughter bought him for Christmas...cute cute cute lol but then I am biased :) xxx

Back