Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

While Kelly was in hospital they gave her a pair of Medline Sure Grip Slippers, but she didn't use them and brought them home and gave them to me to try as I can't seem to find anything comfy for my feet.
OMG they are the most comfy thing ever...I barely notice they are on my feet, they look carp but they are comfy and I can walk :woohoo: only one problem...well actually make that 2 problems, firstly they are XLarge and they are massive, a womens size 11-13, didn't even know they did womens shoes/slippers that size lol....I need a Large ....I can buy the XLarge ones on Amazon, but can't buy the Large anywhere darn it....need to find somewhere to get them, Medline only sell to medical people :cry: xxx:hug99:xxx

Thank you Lisa, ah right I see, so will they remove the block or what? I really don't quite understand all this stuff lol xxx:hug99:xxx

If she's home it should just wear off. If I'm right?

Hopefully I am :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If she's home it should just wear off. If I'm right?

Hopefully I am :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah right, I'll ask her when I get to talk to her, phoned this morning and she's very groggy, not slept well as it's so uncomfortable for her, bless her.
Hope you're well hun and having a great day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hope you manage to find a pair of those slippers Lily, I had a quick google and the only ones coming up other than the XL ones from amazon were in america :(

Hi Em, I found them ones too, did you see how much the postage was :eek: if that had been reasonable I would have considered them....but I have a plan of action, I remembered that Mandy broadsbean was a nurse, so I asked her if she could find out for me if there is anywhere in UK I can get them, which she said she will do Monday and the other plan is when I see my Dermatologist in Feb to persuade her that I need them on prescription lol, can only try eh? :fingerscrossed:
Hope you're having a lovely day hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Thursday 17th January 2013

Breakfast
2 x Toast Hexb
Scrambled Eggs
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Tuna
Mixed Salad
Jelly 0.5 syns
Yogurt
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Jacket Potato
Chilli
Mixed Salad
Jelly 0.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras
Jelly 0.5 syns
Walkers Stars 4.5 syns
3 x Matchmakers 3 syns
Apple
Cheese Hexa
Satsumas
Banana
Apricots
Milk for Tea 1 syn

Total syns for the day = 11

Total syns for the week day 3 = 40.5/105

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 18th January 2013

Breakfast
2 x Healthy Living Sausages 2 syns
2 x Poached Eggs
2 x Lean Bacon
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Brown Sauce 1 syn
Coffee 1 syn
Water1 pint

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Leftover Chilli
Cheese Hexa
Mixed Salad
Coke Zero

Dinner
2 x Wholemeal BreadHexb
Chicken marinated in Honey 1 syn, Soy Sauce and Balsamic Vinegar
Salad
Jelly0.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras
Walkers Stars
Jelly
0.5 syns
Mullerlight Yogurt
Fruit

Yogurt
Walnut Whip
9 syns

Syns for the day = 15

Syns for the week day 4 =
55.5/105

Last edited:
Menu Saturday 19th January 2013

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal Bread Hexb
Scrambled eggs
Mushrooms
Baked Beans
Tomatoes
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Homemade Hot and Sour Soup
Crusty Bread
6 syns
Water
1 pint
2 x Satsumas

Dinner
Corned Beef Hash
4 syns
Broccoli
Mashed Swede
Broadbeans
Water
1 pint
Jelly
0.5 syns

Extras
Milk for tea 1 syn
Apple
Satsumas
Apricots
Banana
Cheese
Hexa

Syns for the day = 12.5

Syns for the week day 5 = 68/105

Morning lovelies, bloody snow is interfering with my internet connection, the downfalls of being with Sky and not Virgin Media anymore I guess lol
Anyway I am back and ready to get over and have a nosey at some of your diaries, see how you're doing.

Harry bless him has an eye infection and I think I may have caught it, woke this morning with sticky eyes and they are itchy too ...bummer!!!

Need this snow to disappear and quick, I am already confined to my house a lot due to my psoriasis, don't want the times I can get out to be blighted by this damn snow, so :fingerscrossed: it clears a lot by tomorrow night or wi won't happen

Have a great day all xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Sunday 20th January 2013

Breakfast
3 x Toast Hexb + 2.5syns
Baked Beans
Scrambled Eggs 1 syn for Milk
Mushrooms
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Homemade Hot and Sour Soup
Crusty Bread 6 syns
2 x Satsumas
Banana
Coke Zero

Dinner
Pork Chop
Vegetable Medley (Mark's own concoction and syn free)
Roast Potatoes
Satsumas x 2
Banana
Jelly 0.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
Jelly 0.5 syns
Yogurt
Apple
Cheese Hexa

Syns for the day = 11.5

Syns for the week day 6 = 79.5/105

Am I wrong to have a vision in my head of you heading out in the snow in your baffies with heavy duty poly bags round them to keep them dry and going to WI and to see Kelly. Think it might be a wee bit slippy though. :D

:8855: That did make me giggle, what a vision eh? No hun I won' be going anywhere till I know it's safe for me to do so, can do without adding broking neck to my long list of ailments :giggle:, plus for the first time since I gave up smoking 3 years ago my chest feels very tight today, I bet you a pound to a penny I get Harry's chest infection, he's only been here 1 day in the last 11 and I catch it and his conjunctivitis ...figures !! But would I pass up the chance of kisses and cuddles with him to avoid getting them, would I hell as like, he's just tooooo darn adorable not to kiss and cuddle bless him
Hope you're having a better day hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Monday 21st January 2013....making a change to my scheduled dinner which was going to be chicken Lasagne, not feeling up to eating much so going to have some more soup instead xx

Breakfast
2 x Toast Hexb
Bovril
RF Pate 4 syns
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Home made Hot and Sour soup
2 x Satsumas
Hot Sugar Free Ribena

Dinner
Sweet Potato, Veg and chilli soup
2 x Satsumas
Hot S/F Ribena

Extras
Plenty of hot ribena
Maybe a yogurt?

Morning! Hope the snows melted for you so you can get out. Good luck with finding a pair of those slippers! :)

Hi Lily, I can not believe you now have two more ailments.You just do not deserve it.

You know what they say " he only throws at us what we can cope with " I think he has gone too far this time!!!!!

Lots of love,hope you are feeling better very soon xxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone, yeah I have the chest infection too, my immune system is totally shot to pieces, so anything thats going about, you can pretty much guarantee I'll get it. One good thing to come out of it is I don't feel much like eating, living off soup at mo. Didn't feel like going to wi, hopefully it'll be a good result next time. Off to bed now, as was still up at 5 this morning and back up at 7.45 feel really drained, got 2 hot water bottles and a heated blanket, gonna try and sweat this one out xxx

Back