Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Aww look after yourself Lily and keep warm.

Hope you're back to health ASAP!

Men bless them, they really don't have a clue do they?
Mal decided to cook me a full dinner tonight as for the last 12 days all I have eaten is soup, crusty bread and the tiniest bit of thai green curry on Saturday.

So tonight he cooked me New Zealand Lamb Leg Steaks, beautifully I might add, mashed potato, (my fave when I am not feeling well lol ), cauliflower, petit pois and broadbeans with Gravy....I told him to remember I hadn't eaten much for nearly a fortnight and I wouldn't want a huge portion, so here is his idea of a small portion...

56918-albums4170-picture76950.jpg

how the hell does he stay so skinny if he considers that a small portion...which I ate less than half of I might add lol and even that was way too much xxx

Lol to Mal's tiny portions!

But, fair play to him, I would not get a meal like that out of my hubby x

Lily42uk said:
Men bless them, they really don't have a clue do they?
Mal decided to cook me a full dinner tonight as for the last 12 days all I have eaten is soup, crusty bread and the tiniest bit of thai green curry on Saturday.

So tonight he cooked me New Zealand Lamb Leg Steaks, beautifully I might add, mashed potato, (my fave when I am not feeling well lol ), cauliflower, petit pois and broadbeans with Gravy....I told him to remember I hadn't eaten much for nearly a fortnight and I wouldn't want a huge portion, so here is his idea of a small portion...

how the hell does he stay so skinny if he considers that a small portion...which I ate less than half of I might add lol and even that was way too much xxx

Looks yummy yummy though Lily

Lol thanks girls, Mal is a pretty good cook, he had to take over from me once I had my accident as I was laid up for the first 2 years, so his cold meat mash and peas dinner were not something we could eat every day lol
The lamb steaks were beautifully marinated, had just a hint of mint and herbs taste and was so tender, shame I didn't feel up to it though, even the veg were some of my favourites, especially the broad beans ...oh well lol

I have made a decision, I still don't feel 100%, in fact I'd say not even 50% really, but I am going to wi tonight, even if I just weigh and go. I need to stay focused and I really believe if I stay away another week, it'll begin to wane and I'll lose it.

The antibiotics have helped immensely, but I am still coughing badly, Kelly says its a smokers cough without smoking lol and my nose is still pouring, but I feel I need to go.
So :fingerscrossed: I'd like a loss even a small one, but if it's a gain then so be it just please let it be a small one lol....you'd think I'd lose masses as I haven't really eaten much in the last 2 weeks, but that's not how my body works as a rule so here's hoping xx

Have a great day all xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done for weighing in and for weigh-in. :D

Thank you hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done you for going Lily x

Hope you start feeling 100% soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you too Lisa xxx:hug99:xxx

Well I went and I actually stayed for the whole class it was nice to be out of these 4 walls, I have been feeling really cooped up these last 2 weeks, I must still look carp cos a few of the ladies told me to go home and come back when I'm better lol
Well weigh in, what can I say, I lost 4.5lbs and I am delighted, I know I haven't really been eating properly but I have had quite a bit of crusty bread, then there was an eclair if I remember and and oven chips too, wasn't feeling like eating anything else other than soup that is so wasn't sure and cos my scales are broken I couldn't even get an inkling lol but I did say to Kelly before I left hers on my way to group that I felt I'd had a loss, I didn't feel fatter in myself...so I am well happy. xxx:hug99:xxx

Oh Lilly, sorry to hear your still poorly BUT well done on the AMAZING loss!! Xxx

Oh Lilly, sorry to hear your still poorly BUT well done on the AMAZING loss!! Xxx

Thank you hun, not sure how I feel today, still full of it, but with the AB's and more rest I hope to keep improving, this was a nasty one :eek: xxx:hug99:xxx

Yay to the loss, boo to the poorlyness

Thank you hun, I agree lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done on that brilliant loss Lily, I'm really proud of you for going to wi and staying for class :bighug:

Aww thank you Em, I'm glad I stayed too, was just the boost I needed, I set a 3lb loss target for next week and I am aiming to get it and a bit more if I can :fingerscrossed:
We move to new premises next week, going to be weird not going to the church hall, been a huge part of my life for the last 2+ years ...ah well at least we'll be warm and hopefully have less colds and flu because of it lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Well like I said I am aiming for a 3lb + loss this week, hopefully I'll even be able to get a bit of exercise in, my biggest problem at the moment is a wheezy chest, my last doc who prescribe me a salbutamol inhaler when I got Bronchitis to try and clear my lungs, which always seemed to help, but my current doctor says no I don't need one....so Kelly gave me one of hers last night, and hey presto I can breath so much easier. I'm not really happy with my new docs, the main doctor is great but the underlings as I call them are all sh!te and I will only see the main one if I possibly can, this guy I saw Saturday seemed like he was in a rush, even though it was only 9.30am and there was only 1 other person waiting to see him. So I will continue to use the inhaler as and when I need it...I don't need to use it likemy Daughter her hubby and my granddaughter who are all chronic asthmatics and are allowed to take 10 puffs at a time, no just 1 or 2 for me is sufficient.

Had been noticing before I went down with this Flu/Bronchitis, that if I had a substantial breakfast and a slightly less substantial lunch and then an even less substantial dinner, that I would feel full up a lot longer so that is my plan....as the saying goes, Breakfast eat like a King, Lunch eat like a Prince and Dinner eat like a Pauper , which is what you should notice by my menu's in future, let's see if it continues to work xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Tuesday 29th January 2013

Breakfast
35g Porridge Hexb
200ml Alpro Almond Soy Milk 2 syns
Banana
Mixed Frozen Berries
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Baked Potato
Tuna
Mayo 0.5 syns
Mixed Salad
Water

Dinner
2 x Light Choices Cumberland Sausages 2 syns
2 x Poached eggs
2 x Bacon
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Chips 2.5 syns
Salad
Bread 5 syns
200ml Kara Dairy and Soya Free Chocolate Milk Hexa (New to Hex's this week)

Extras
1 x Mars Crunchie Ice Cream 7 syns
Fruit

Syns for today day 1 = 20

Syns for the week = 20/105

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu Wednesday 30th January 2013

Breakfast
Porridge 35g
Hexb + 15g 2.5syns
Alpro Hazelnut Dairy Free Milk
Hexa
Banana
Mixed Frozen Berries
Coffee
1 syn
Water
1 pint