Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Subscribing

Morning lily hope you had a good weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lily42uk said:
Hello all not sure if I will manage to add all the goodies to my menu that hubby has been stuffing me with lol but I will be honest and try :eek:

Menu Wednesday 14th February 2013

Breakfast
2 x Costco Croissants (can find exact syns but the average large bakery one is 15 syns :eek:) 30 syns
Smoked Salmon
Philadelphia Hexa
Scrambled Eggs 1 syn for milk
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Homemade soup
2 x 60g Crusty Bread Hexb + 8 syns (going to tweak this one lol )
2 x Crumble Yogurt 1 syns
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Hotpot 2 syns for gravy granules
Veg
Lemon Meringue 8.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream 11.5 syns
Southern Comfort and Lemonade 5.5 syns

Total Syns for the day, day 3 =68.5 :eek:

Total Syns for the week = 107/140 :eek:

Actually that still leaves me 33 syns that's 8 syns a day if I need them, so that's not as bad as I thought xxx

Yummy :)

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend Lily! :)

Hope your well? Xx

Hello lovelies, sorry haven't been able to get online been so busy, could have used my phone but with such carp eyesight I get frustrated with it lol so I am back now, Harry hasn't been great, he is covered in baby eczema bless him but you know what that little boy is still as happy as Larry or in his case Harry lol, where it first came out on his forehead and scalp he was managing to get his mitts off and scratch it through the night so he has about 4 large scratches on his forehead, so Kirsty has now been putting him in babygros with built in mitts he can't get them off....can't believe he is 11 weeks old tomorrow although having said that if you saw him and what he's doing you'd think he was at leat 6 or more months old....believe it or not he is trying to crawl, Mark puts his hands at the bottom of his feet and he tries to push himself up on his knees and he is actually managing to push himself along the floor. Then on top of that it has been Mals birthday and I have another 4 birthdays and a big huge 40th wedding anniversary party to go to this weekend which is also a joint 60th Birthday party ...my brother and sister in law got married on her 20th Birthday ...at the moment they are away but are back in time for the celebrations but have asked if we can help make sure everything is on plan and running smoothly.
Anyways after my huge and delicious Valentines day meals I really pulled the reins in and ate very few syns and drank loads and loads of water and I managed a 0.5lb loss :woohoo: I am ecstatic that's now 5 weeks with a loss, I am aiming for a 2.5lb loss minimum even with everything going on just so I can keep on par with where I want to be.
Hope you're all good xxx:hug99:xxx

Glad it's cos you're busy that you've been AWOL. Hope wee harry gets the eczema sorted soon but at least with him not being able to scratch at least he'll do no harm to himself.

Hope you enjoy your busy weekend, it sounds exhausting to me :D

Hello lovely, oh my what a busy busy week last week was....I can't thank god enough that it's over, stressful but very successful party, I was good where alcohol was concerned stuck with the diet coke and nothing added except ice lol, but did havae 2 slices of the yummy chocolate gateaux along with the 3 slices of Mals home made choccie gateaux and a golden syrup fruit cake plus a take away too ...I was dreading wi tonight lol
Harry's eczema is under control doctor has given Kirsty an emollient to use after his bath and it seems ...touch wood....to be working.
I am hoping to find some time tomorrow to get back on here, not going to stay tonight as I am shattered and have a b ad headache that I have had for the last 3 days, I feel it might be due to a sugar overload....hope you're ok my lovely xxx:hug99:xxx
Well done on the loss Lily xxx

And enjoy the festivities x

Thank you lovely and I did lol it was fabulous I gave my brother and sister in law a poem in a silver frame that I wrote for them, by the 2nd line my sis in law was in floods lol bless here xxx:hug99:xxx

Waves at Lily
Happy Weekend Hunny :)
Thank you hun, had a fab weekend ty and I hope you did too xxx:hug99:xxx

Well I just got back from wi and I must say I am not only shocked but am mighty chuffed with myself that's 6 weeks now and I have lost every week...another 1.5lbs off for me tonight...I think after 2.5 years I have finally worked out how to make SW work for me its simple when I'm good I am really really good but I have at least 1 naughty day every week and its working xxx:hug99:xxx

Check you out busy lady. Hope your headache goes soon. Plenty of water :)

Check you out busy lady. Hope your headache goes soon. Plenty of water :)

lol, I really wish it were a lot less busy would be great to have some me time lol
Kath I have drunk water like it's going out of fashion ...first thing I do when the headache strikes, don't get them often but when I do they are real humdingers, hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow xxx

Well I just got back from wi and I must say I am not only shocked but am mighty chuffed with myself that's 6 weeks now and I have lost every week...another 1.5lbs off for me tonight...I think after 2.5 years I have finally worked out how to make SW work for me its simple when I'm good I am really really good but I have at least 1 naughty day every week and its working xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done Lily xxx

Happy Saturday everyone and thank you for the lovely comments xxx

OMG I am sure my family either want me thin fast or they are trying to kill me lol I have walked more today than I have in years..my feet are screaming, my back is so sore and I am shattered and I am going to pay for it tomorrow but it was worth every second of it lol
Firstly we took Harry swimming today, his first time in the water other than when he has his bath, which he absolutely loves, well he absolutely loved it and therefore we are taking him again tomorrow to a different swimming baths this time, one that has more features and less grumpy Lifeguards let's hope!! Then we went and did a weekly shop in Tesco..omg Tesco on a saturday :eek: never done it before and never doing it again, we left there and popped into Kelly's which is a 5 minute drive but took us 45 minutes with the traffic :argh: We then decided to go have a look in DFS's sale and Kelly bought a new Leather corner suite and very nice it is too and I have my eyes on my new suite too, which we will hopefully get next year after we have finished the other decorating and furnishing that needs doing, rather fancy a corner unit myself...never had one before and as my living room is tiny might be the best possible solution for seating.
We then decided to go to Toys r Us as it's Kia's birthday on Thursday and we spent about 2 hours in there lol and then popped into PC world to pick up yet more inks for my printer, I think it must be eating them, they disappear so quickly and finally we popped into a local PC repair shop to get a quote on fixing my HP Laptop, this Toshiba one Mal bought me last year for my birthday is the biggest load of sh!te I have ever had the misfortune to own, I don't think there is much wrong with my HP one , def needs a new fan and maybe a motherboard, the guy reckons he can get the parts for less than a £100 and is only charging me £40 labour, being as my Laptop was £700+ when I bought it, I feel it's worth it and he is going to look see if he can upgrade it too .
So this was our last stop for today but tomorrow after swimming Kirsty has asked me to go shopping with her as Her and Mark are possibly planning to get married at the end of December ...I say possibly as it depends if they can get the registry office/church and date they want. They want to get married in St Albans Registry Office ....it's gorgeous looks like a medieval castle, but if they can't get the date they want they might go for a local church...so all go here I am so tired I need to go put my feet up before another big day tomorrow.
Oh I nearly forgot...Harry has advanced to real food now, he had his first proper cooked meal today lol...not rusks or baby packet food but real veg and potato and what did he think of it ....HE LOVED IT :8855: bless him and on top of all that he has 2 teeth coming through on the top gums bless him and still he smiles constantly, he's a bloody little star .

Anyways lovelies, I am off, have a fab weekend and hope to catch up soon if they don't walk my feet off lol TTFN xxx:hug99:xxx

The latest pictures of Harry chatting away to Nanny lol xx

56918-albums4063-picture81169.jpg

Last edited:
Back