sick of starvin mesen

coopercl

ok ive been on lipotrim a bit n ive decided ****it (excuse the french)im sick of starvin myself to only get so hungy that a cheat n eat woteva a can get me hands on!!!im going 2 give atkins a blast, read all ya post an cant get ova all the scrummy food ya all eatin n losein its ace init.so guna buy book wen shops open after easter so untill then can any1 please post me there average day on induction please cos am strugglein trana get me head round fact that a can eat chops wi fat on coz i love the fatttt oh yeah n mayo on induction that cant be rite eh!!!
soz ive gone on abit
love claire***

Hi Claire
Im a newbie to the diet as well so can offer you no advice but trust me youll never be hungry
What a cutie baby is he yours?

Hi there, way to long since I was on induction. Have you read the stickie's at the top of the forum? I posted one about thinking of starting Atkins. That should give you a good guide as a starter love.

is loving atkins

ok av read the sticky got the book! Got more idea now now ive read it i understand how it works its great. ive been doin it 3 days now feel fab and cant wait to get cooking.

LOL, good for you love.

Back