sick sick sick!

kelly811

well 4th week in a row where i haven't lost anything and even put on 0.5lb, i'm so fed up, going to start on WW 2moro as I know that worked 4 me last year, been to docs 2day & having blood test for thyroid next week..so fed up being overweight:cry:

I know exactly how you feel. I am sure that if your body has gotten used to a certain intake, then only restricting that will help you lose weight. I am gonna have to rethink. I am logging cals at the moment. I don't wanna give up SW, it is such a healthy way to eat, and if I ever do lose this weight, I will use to maintain, but am gonna have to face the facts that I am not going to lose weight on it. I weigh the same as when I started on 24/9. I only had 2 weeks off over christmas, and gained 3 lbs, which was more than I had lost up til then, and ahve now lost that again, and that is it!!

Lydna

Hello both, I'm not losing either..... I think that my appetite is just too big for the plan. Plus the more I eat (even more of the healthy stuff) the more I want to eat (healthy stuff and not so healthy stuff).... I'm fed up of gaining :(

it's so depressing, I know I can lose the weight as i lost it last year to get married, I've just signed up 2 monthly pass with ww for £13 and the bonus is i can get weighed at work every thursday...think it mite motivate me more 4 exercising seeing as u get extra points for activity u do...I'd be happy with even a 1lb loss!
on the downside i've a collection of mugshots and pudding rice that i won't use on WW!

I think its alot to do with getting your head in the right mind set for losing weight. I'd be so thrilled with a pound a week weight loss !

Personally I feel that weighing in the morning makes a big difference, I can sometimes be 5lb heavier in the evening ! Good luck with WW x

I think we;re the same as we dont have alot to use. Ill keep it up for a few more weeks and increase my exercise but ill give EE one more week then switch to Orginal. Its low on carbs so surely it will help

Sorry people I'm going to rephrase it as it sounded very rude and that not how it was meant.

Sometimes like mumtheshopper said people need to be on a calorie controlled diet, or something restrictive of that nature.

Some people cheat at Sw and i have been one of those people and i know this but... If you are cheating your only cheating yourself and if you cant admit your cheating maybe your not ready to lose weight.

The first step is being truthful with yourself.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but that just made me a bit upset. Nothing more disheartening to hear, when you are trying your best, sticking to the plan despite all temptation, and not seeing the result on the scales, than someone just telling you that you must be cheating, and basically not believing you. Maybe it depends from where you starting from, and how bad your diet was before, as to how well this diet works. Or maybe how much you have to lose. But I have come to the conclusion, that whatever the reason, I can't consume unlimited amounts of calories, and see losses on the scales every week. It's a shame, it is a healthy way to eat, and I will use this way of eating, and not go off plan, but at the same time, keep an eye on calorie intake and usage.

Lynda

Personally I've been stuggling for quite a while now. I've been doing EE but i dont think it agrees with me at all OR my other theory is that I havent quite got me head around EE and that I'm not doing it quite right( ie almost giving myself free reign to eat what i want). I'm going my to Red and Green days as they worked for me before and hopefully things will improve.

Good luck to all of you with your weight loss with whatever programme you choose.

xx

well after 1 week with WW I've lost 3.5lb, so i'm sticking with WW from now on.....I didn't cheat on SW i just think it's not the right plan 4 me, after 4 weeks off sts or putting on i'm over the moon and totally motivated to stay with it!

well after 1 week with WW I've lost 3.5lb, so i'm sticking with WW from now on.....I didn't cheat on SW i just think it's not the right plan 4 me, after 4 weeks off sts or putting on i'm over the moon and totally motivated to stay with it!

Well done kelly, you must be well chuffed with your loss :) im an old WW loser, every year after christmas im back there to lose the usual 1 stone to get back in to my size 12's for summer. I never seem to learn but hey ho. ww always worked for me but this year i fancied a change so im trying SW, ive only done 10 days on the EE plan but im enjoying it so far. Time will tell. So glad the switch has worked for you. Good luck x x

well done Kellie glad you have found something that works for you and good luck for your journey x

Kiss Me I think your comment was totally wrong! Just because you have cheated in the past doesnt mean that others have! I have been doing this diet for 4 weeks and have only lost 3 1/2lb in that time and NO I havent cheated at all I have been 100% the whole time. I used a meal replacement diet before sw and I think my body is adjusting to eating or the plan isnt quite right for me but I am sticking at it as I want to get back to goal in a healthy way.
I hope you never have a 100% week where you have a gain and then get accused of cheating! Its hard enough losing slower than others without being called a liar!!

Well done on your fantastic loss with ww! I've done ww in the past, and it did work for me but I really felt like I was on a diet and was always counting points. I personally get on better with sw as I like not having so many 'rules', but I do have to vary what I eat to keep losing.

Good luck everybody, whatever plan you're following.

Well done on your loss hun, whilst SW didn't work for you (for whatever reason) - I wonder this.... did you give your consultant your food diaries for the 4 weeks? Did you get your money back? SW have a promise that you will lose weight within 4 weeks, providing you hand in your food diaires, or you get your money back. Did she offer any support or advice?

For those who think their appetite is too big for SW, I disagree... I have a very big appetite and lost weight successfully on SW. These days I have changed things slightly as I only snack on superfree (not big bowls of pasta as I used to) but this is because I enjoy my days off plan and it compensates.

For those who say weighing in an evening disagrees with you, why? Okay so you weigh more in an evening than a morning but weight loss is all relative surely? If you have lost 2lb over the week it will show morning or evening. The scales and number look better in a morning for certain but other than that I can't see a difference.

I think you have all been a bit hard on kissme, she is correct - so many people cheat, either knowingly or unknowingly. A girl at my group was consuming up to an extra 15 syns a day avocados and smoked makerel (sp?) thinking they were a free food - unknowingly cheating.

I honestly honestly 100% believe that SW should work for everyone. Anyway, good luck with WW - if it works for you then fantastic, we all want the same end result.

Glad you foubnd something that works for you hun!

I think you have all been a bit hard on kissme, she is correct - so many people cheat, either knowingly or unknowingly. A girl at my group was consuming up to an extra 15 syns a day avocados and smoked makerel (sp?) thinking they were a free food - unknowingly cheating.

I thought after nearly 3 months that the malted danish by ww was a hexb!]

we all make mistakes!

Back