side affects of LT????

laceyiris

hey everyone ive lost 17lb now in 2 weeks, but the last few days ive got really dizzy a few times and i even fell down the stairs this morning because i lost my sight for a min, i went to the docs and he said its because i have loew blood sugar from being on LT, has anybody else had this? he told me to eat something but i dont want to because i need to do this!!

yeah its very common on the tfr but your aware of it now so dont get up really quickly and keep drinking the water!
debbie xx

Hi

I haven't fallen over, but I do get head rushes when I stand up too fast, etc. When I did TFR before this happened too, so, I think just be a bit careful, if you feel dizzy sit down or steady yourself on something. Depends if you feel it's worth it or not, I do personally.

Hannah

I had dizzy spells, I noticed it when I got out of bed in the morning, so I used to sit up first and gradually get out then I was fine. I did sometimes get it through the day too. Pharmacy asked if I had been drinking enough water, maybe I had not. She did take my blood pressure too just to keep a check on me.

Just stand up slowly, this passes in a week or so xxx

Hi LacyIris

Yes, this is a side effect of LT. I am in my 10th week and still get them. If I bend down too quickly then I go really dizzy. I have just learnt to cope with them and try and take care.

It is to do with blood sugar supply.

I think your GP is just being over cautious to be honest. Although, I suppose actually falling down the stairs has probably worried him. You just need to learn to take it easy and just keep drinking water.

You obviously seem determined to stick with LT...it will reward you :)

Have a good week.

Yes, nearly all get dizzy spells. Usually when get up too quickly. But now I'm aware of it, I'm just careful around stairs etc. You kinda get used to it.

Back