Side affects

Drunk Tinkerbell

Hi all :)

I'm on day 3 of week 2 and have done a mixture of ss and ss+.

The first few days felt pretty awful, and at end of week one I mentioned to the doctor that I was having palpitations and breathlessness. He said he thought I was suffering from anxiety.

Sometimes I feel brilliant, no hunger, really motivated, and then others (more in the morning?) I feel like I have NO energy, my head feels like it's pounding, I feel breathless and my heart feels like it's struggling.

Is this just because I'm in the first few weeks or should these symptoms have settled down by now? This morning I felt horrible and was ready to jump up to step 1000, because I was worrying about my health.

Has anyone else felt this way?

DT x

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

Hi Tinkerbell,

In reply to you post, my councellor adivsed me not to switch between ss and ss+ because it causes the sympthoms you are experiencing. Your body swings between it feeling as though it is being starved to not. I would advise you to stick with either one and see how you feel. Good luck x I got my packs today and am restarting tomorrow but wasnt sure if i could just do ss and she said try one or other but not both. x

Mmmm thank you very much for that Wendy, very interesting. I can see the logic in that so you could be on to something!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Back