Side effects of SW?

NewSlimmerMe

Has anyone had any side effects (good or bad?) from doing SW?

I've noticed that my hair gets less oily - I still wash it every day but I notice a big difference in the morning compared to pre SW.

My face skin is more dry, not in a good way as I never had oily skin. Luckily I have fantastic day time moisturiser but I'll have to exfoliate more often and use my night time cream!

I think that's it... oh, my nails seem to be growing faster - must be all the fruit and vegetables.

Anyone else?

Oh yeah, I wee more too, lol. I do the 'other' less though.

lol i can relate to this!! thicker fuller hair less greasy!! nails stronger skin clearer and energy levels soo much higher working out on slimming world feels like working out on rocket fuel!

My mum commented on my hair last week though I dunno if it justs looks fuller cos i got it cut? It seems to have grown a lot in the last couple of months too

And today i bought a dress and when I was trying it on I had to ask the shop assistant to get me a SMALLER SIZE! :D Dont think Ive ever uttered those words before lol

My mum commented on my hair last week though I dunno if it justs looks fuller cos i got it cut? It seems to have grown a lot in the last couple of months too

And today i bought a dress and when I was trying it on I had to ask the shop assistant to get me a SMALLER SIZE! :D Dont think Ive ever uttered those words before lol

at 27 pounds heavier i'm not suprised girl! bloomin well done i say!

Yep, I've noticed that about the hair too and my nails are growing much quicker.

Also my skin is way drier than usual, I had my eyebrows done this evening and the girl I usually see said that she couldn't believe how dry my skin was, I'd been putting it down to the Air Con in the office but if you guys are experiencing it, perhaps it's to do with the diet.

Mind you aside from the green tea that I drink, I drink loads of water at least 3 litres per day, so you'd think I'd be plenty hydrated? Wierd...

I have so much more energy!! Before SW I would be really tired & wanting my bed at 8/9 every night. Staying up killed me & I don't think i slept that well either.

Now I am wide awake, sleeping less but not tired at all for it.

My hair grows really quickly, but I am still 3 weeks away from my 6 weekly appointment & its already grown as much if not more than it usually would. I never thought about diet being a factor, but maybe that why??

My hair and nails are way better. Due to HeA, I expect. Skin is less dry and smoother. Feel great and much more confident. I feel happy and back in control of my eating, and therefore life!

Only slight prob I have is wind! Alpen Lights are killers!

My hair and nails are way better. Due to HeA, I expect. Skin is less dry and smoother. Feel great and much more confident. I feel happy and back in control of my eating, and therefore life!

Only slight prob I have is wind! Alpen Lights are killers!

Hmm, I have 2 a day and I've not experienced that!

Another windy one here! I have to watch the amount of fruit I eat because of it.

On the plus side my skin is really clear :)

windypops xx

I too have experienced the Alpen Light effect... eek!

My skin went tally dry at first but I switched moisturisers and seems to have solved the problem. My nails definitely seem to be growing faster, and my hair.

Odd things these bodies!! xx

sides effects of slimming world r:
u can no longer be inviable people look at u and notice u.
your bank balance suffers cause of all the clothes shopping u r enjoying.
the takeaway bloke things hes done something to offend u.
your husband starts to be concerned u will leave him
your kids get tired from all the running around with them u now can do.
people look at u and think u r nutty cause u have a big smile on your face after wi.

sides effects of slimming world r:
u can no longer be inviable people look at u and notice u.
your bank balance suffers cause of all the clothes shopping u r enjoying.
the takeaway bloke things hes done something to offend u.
your husband starts to be concerned u will leave him
your kids get tired from all the running around with them u now can do.
people look at u and think u r nutty cause u have a big smile on your face after wi.

Lol x x

I've definitely noticed a big difference in my skin- much clearer! My face is a lot more defined too- just the one chin and my cheek bones have appeared! My hair is definitely in better condition! Loving SW so much!!XXXXX

Back