Siezing the day... whatever the day may bring !

Well today I am rocking and kicking some skinny ass, with a 6lb loss! Oh yes get in there :D

Way hey, get you! what a fab loss well done.:D

Hope the next weigh in brings much joy too, isn't it fab how we can lose without being hungry.

Send those weight loss vibes this way :D

Well done Clar great to see you back on track and melting those pounds away.
You will be a skinny minny in no time
Cathy xx

Today I shall be mostly painting, cupboard and chairs to finish off, then re construct the room. Well after my nails have dried anyway lol

Tonight I am going to a 40th birthday party. Feeling quite confident about being able to stay in control, so wish me well with that. Driving so that always helps. The scales are showing more of a loss which is a great motivator. Thankfully I am not one of those that get wound up about what is shown on the scales, but it is nice when they are showing a loss :)

Tally ho, onwards and downwards x

Hello lovely thank you for dropping in. How's the motivation ?

Mother is thinking about doing the pro points plan ... how you finding it ?

Keep spreading the sparkle xx

Hi Clara
Hope the room is taking shape .Have a great time at the party enjoy yoursel.Good luck with avoiding the buffet.You can do it you know you can.
Great news that the scales are showing a loss onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Loving your attitude beautiful lady, have a fab time tonight xxx

Congrats on the 6lbs weight loss Clara! :winner: Have a great time at the party. I am also doing some painting as we speak, unfortunately more is going on the floor than anywhere else! :giggle:

Hello lovely thank you for dropping in. How's the motivation ?

Mother is thinking about doing the pro points plan ... how you finding it ?

Keep spreading the sparkle xx

Thanks Clara, I like pro points:) I sometimes struggle with motivation but thats me,not the diet !!LOL

Little update.

Weekend is going well, as you know I find weekends particularly challenging and that if I am going to lapse it will be then. Weekends for me mean some relaxation and then that in turn means food treats. Pattern ever since I was a little girl. Establishing new patterns are always a challenge, but definitely getting there.

Showng a good weight loss on my scales so should have a nice loss to report this week.

Onwards and downwards ladies x

Keep up the great work .I agree changing the things we have always done is very challenging but we can do it.
Cathy

Oh I forgot to say, I actually felt slim the other day. Treated myself to a decent bra that actually did what it was supposed to do, amd a new top. Felt quite svelte like x

That's great Clara, sounds fab.

I also tried on some winter clothes that I had bought and not worn since I was slim last time after lighter life, and guess what ? There are only three pieces of clothing that need a little more weight loss.

One happy girl !

:party0019:

How great is that...a new wardrobe to be lovely and svelte in without breaking the bank. So happy for you.

Survived the weekend, no carb hangover due to a lapse to deal with. Cooking with gas :)

Bring on the week x

Great news on the new bra and clothes that will soon be fitting your new slim figure.
Well done for getting through the weekend you can do it your doing great.
Cathy

Wow you are doing well hun!

I believe to look good in your clothes you have to wear good underwear! I spend ridiculous amounts on it, but I feel like a million dollars in a decent bra lol

Excellent news on not lapsing xx

Back