Siezing the day... whatever the day may bring !

I always I thought I joined yours x

Oh yeah !!!!:D

I love the secret as well! Thoughts become things!

OMG there is a secret following within Minimins lol it has actually changed my life!! xx

Hi Clara
Sorry to hear you have been having a tough time but pleased to hear you have had a loss of weight and are feeling more positive.
Lots of good advice as usual from the lovely ladies.
Onwards and downwards
Cathy

Week off this week, enjoying painting furniture I now have pink kitchen chairs and a gold glass cabinet. Nearly finished. Working on over hauling another piece with some guilding bit trail and error but it is getting there.

Diet going well, ketosis fairy well and truly in residence so plenty of energy to do things. What a relief! I love this diet.

Onwards and downwards ladies x

Aw good news you are in a good place hun and the ketosis fairy is back in residence, gotta love that little fairy and all she does for you/us! Hmmm been thinking about a new tattoo, that could be a fairy that represents ketosis and my LL journey! I will give that one some thought!

Lucky you getting a week off, enjoy it, you sound like you have lots to keep you busy and your mind off f**d! xxx

Hi Clara
Loving your new Avatar too !!
I've got 2 pieces of furniture to paint. One I bought a couple of years ago has now been christened Brown Betty because I've never got round to it!

Thought it was time for a reveal lol Of course I look that glamerous all the time !

Making the most of the energy I have at the momment. It's only been a year waiting to be painted. Not sure what to do with a wooden fire place that needs something in the living room.

How you feeling at the mo ? Much longer to go with the chemo ? Hope its progressing as planned. xx

Hi Clara
sounds like you are being a busy bee with all the furniture painting.
I love reading your posts you sound so positive.
Have a great weeks holiday.
Cathy

Hey hun, hope you had a good day. I too lurvvvvvvvvveeeee your avatar gorgeous gal! Your hair colour is wicked too! xxx

Well today I am rocking and kicking some skinny ass, with a 6lb loss! Oh yes get in there :D

Clarabow said:
Well today I am rocking and kicking some skinny ass, with a 6lb loss! Oh yes get in there :D

Omg you are fab well done hunny you so deserve a big loss! So happy for you xxxx

Well done Clara, fab loss.

Back