Step 1 Sole Source Sigh...

MSM

Well, I've been reading all your inspirational posts for the past week since starting this diet, and have now completed the first 7 days. Am sitting here feeling a little bit dejected, i followed SS religiously but have only lost 6 lbs... Despite the usual fitness class and circuit training session...
My CD adviser did say that i might not lose very fast if i have found it difficult to do so before, so am trying to stay positive - I've had five miscarriages and five lots of unsuccesful IVF, two with donor eggs, so suspect all those dear old hormones may be partly to blame - i certainly put the weight on during this process and have found it impossible to shift since, which is why i finally resorted to CD.
Am slightly jealous of all the Products that are apparently unavailable in Denmark - i'm having huge difficulties daily choosing between mushroom or vegetable soup!!! And did not even know the tetra existed!
Anyway, enough of my moaning, i apologise, just needed to vent! I'll keep reading to get me through the next weeks on SS and try to dig deep for a bit of patience... Never been my strongest virtue ...
good luck to everyone :)

I'll take you back to one of your first sentences "I only lost 6lb"
On what other diet could you lose that!! With no real thought required and no exercise (I know you did some but it's not essential)
That is still 6lb you were heavier a week ago!!
How much do you want to lose?

I'll take you back to one of your first sentences "I only lost 6lb"
On what other diet could you lose that!! With no real thought required and no exercise (I know you did some but it's not essential)
That is still 6lb you were heavier a week ago!!
How much do you want to lose?

I know, Hopefull, I suppose I was just guilty of daydreaming... You read about people who cheat and still manage to lose 11 lbs in a week, so I suppose I was just a bit disappointed. No matter, am currently facing today's mushroom soup for lunch and will soldier on valiantly! Focus, focus.... I'd like to get down to 75 kg, thats' about 11 st, or less if possible of course but I'd actually be happy with that, I'm not built to be stick-thin and realistically I'd like to eat 'normally' after dieting!

6lb is brill maybe the exercise is why u not lost as much as u though ?? But still almost half a stone in a week is amazing x keep it up u will get there xx I don't like the soups either I live on shakes and the lemon bars which are lush :)

6lb is brill maybe the exercise is why u not lost as much as u though ?? But still almost half a stone in a week is amazing x keep it up u will get there xx I don't like the soups either I live on shakes and the lemon bars which are lush :)

Hmm.. wish I could pretend I exercised enough to build huge muscles, but I don't think it's en excuse that'll stand up anywhere!!! But yes, I suppose it's not too bad, just feeling a bit dejected. It may be the soups - despite adding rather large amounts of curry to today's vegetable version at dinnertime, it still tasted powdery. Even the cat won't lick the plate.... hmm.. But - I've spent a small fortune on them of course after the consultant ordered enough for a month for me, so I'm determined to get them down... amazing how you can experiment with herbs and spices. I'm beginning to wonder whether I should find some physilum husk tablets instead as well. I have the loose powder version which seems to be the norm in Denmark. Great if you can spread it on youghurt no doubt, but I've discovered that if you put them in the soup or shakes cold, it sinks to the bottom as a gunge, and if you add them to warm soups or shakes they float to the top and form a gummy rubber layer. Can't recommend it.... I tried just adding it to a small amount of water and I swear it could have served as wallpaper paste! I got so desperate this evening I actually ate the powder dry in small spoonsfuls - I did make sure to drink two very large glasses of water afterwards, after wondering what my insides would look like as it went down! The only trick I've found so far is to take a small glass of water, add the recommended two teaspoonfuls, and then drink it IMMEDIATELY before it starts to turn into wallpaper paste. Hmm... has anyone else found a more palatable way of getting it down? Or should I just give up and see if they sell it in capsule form?

Back