Signature space

no idea at all, have to say i dont understand all this high tech stuff . Hopefully someone will come along soon who knows about these things
sil x

until today it was only letting me have 250 characters! Think maybe the more you post the more signature space they give you??? Not sure though just a guess. then again you have nearly 2000 posts so can't see them wanting much more lol

Don't know BL but it happened to me last week, same message so I ended up just getting rid of my tickers.

Might be better posting in the Technical Support section, Pierce should see it there, it may get missed here, and hes the man who usually has the answers ;)

Much of the trouble comes from using colours and different sizes of text, as each one comes with a code which will use up characters.

So for instance
Week 1: 30st 6lbs
Week 2: 9st 5lbs :clap: Goal reached

Looks like this

But if I do

It uses all this (remove spaces)
[ COLOR=Red]Week 1:[ /COLOR] [ COLOR=SeaGreen]30st 6lbs[ /COLOR]
[ COLOR=Red] Week 2:[ /COLOR] [ COLOR=SeaGreen]9st 5lbs :clap:[ /COLOR] [ COLOR=Blue]Goal reached[ /COLOR]

ahhh right - cheers KD, didn't realised that and the text I had/have is all in colour.

Back to basics I think!

Amazing isn't it Katie.

For instance (and because I'm in need of some light relief ;), your sig as it stands is

[ I][ FONT=Georgia][ SIZE=3]Katie[ /SIZE][ /FONT][ /I]
[ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=seagreen][ B][ I]Easter Challenge 17lb loss - 3 to go![ /I][ /B][ /COLOR][ /FONT]
[ FONT=Comic Sans MS][ SIZE=4][ COLOR=purple]Total Loss 37lb - 84lb to go![ /COLOR][ /SIZE][ /FONT]

[ B][ I][ U][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=blue]Goals Completed[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /U][ /I][ /B]
[ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=red][ B]Lose 5% of weight[ /B][ /COLOR][ /FONT]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=darkgreen]Get into 15's[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=purple]Lose 10% of weight[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=darkslategray]Get into 14's[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=#008080]Lose 15% of weight - 03/03/08[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]

[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=#0000ff][ I][ U]Goals[ /U][ /I][ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=indigo][ COLOR=#a0522d]Lose 3 stone[ /COLOR][ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=indigo]Get to 199lbs[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=green]Get into 13's[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=#9932cc]Lose 20% of weight[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=#2e8b57]Be 13st 7lb - lightest in about 18 yrs[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=magenta]Lose 4 stone[ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]
[ B][ FONT=Georgia][ COLOR=darkred]Get into the 12's and faint![ /COLOR][ /FONT][ /B]

LOL - don't look quite the same like that! I can now clearly see why the 1500 limit was exceeded --- think it will be tickers and black text from now on!

Cheers for the help you gave KD - I'm all sorted now :D

Back