Signing my fat away... my diet diary!

Aw thanks girls! I love the support on here! Really good day today - I only went and fit in a fitted size 10 mac coat in New Look! Whoop!

I'm nowhere near a size 10 in jeans or anything but very happy at the coat!

I have had the worst couple of days! On Friday it was my boyfriend's birthday so we had a meal to celebrate. I just had some steak and some broccoli - not a lot - just something to join in! Drank all my water and had my usual CD tetras. At about 9 I started to feel really poorly, just shivery and then got pains in my stomach - cue the next 24 hours of throwing up, having stomach pains, a fever and the doctor out at 3.30am Saturday morning - what a nightmare! Feeling much better now - going to have a little bit of chicken tonight (just plain chicken breast) as feeling like I need the little bit extra. I don't think it was anything to do with the food or the diet, just an unfortunate 24 hour bug!

Weigh in is on Tuesday - fingers crossed I can lose a bit regardless of the chicken and steak! x

I thought I would upload some pictures to show my weight loss so far. The first one is at 13 stone 6, the second at 12 stone 6 and the third one is from today at 11 stone 12 - you can tell I have fake tan on today hahaha!

It's nice seeing the change actually... scuse my knickers :p

photo (1).JPGphoto (2).JPG

Wowwwwwwwwww omg u look
Sooo good!!! Wowwwwwwwwww really!! Fab n well done!! Xx

Thank you so much! Got just over 2 stone to go yet but feel so much better already! xxx

Wow! You are looking positively skinny! And you say you've 2 more stone - from where?? Can I ask how tall you are? I'm now at 13st4 and there's no way I look even close to your first photo!
Looking good!

tizzy51 said:
Wow! You are looking positively skinny! And you say you've 2 more stone - from where?? Can I ask how tall you are? I'm now at 13st4 and there's no way I look even close to your first photo!
Looking good!

Aw thank you Tizzy! I'm 5ft3 - I'm still in the middle of 'overweight' so 2 stone will take me to the middle of healthy! It's all in my bum tum hips and thighs! Going to buy some new bras today as mine are too big - whoop! Xx

You can really see the difference, well done. :)

Hi just read your diary, doing and looking fab. Massive well done chick x

You look amazing, well done!

I LOVE the mint shoc shakes hot - especially on miserable rainy days like today! I haven't tried any tetras but they sound a good plan for when I'm out and about without access to a blender. How do they compare price wise?

Your photos look fab. Well done!!!!!!

O M F G look at yo0ur stomach and waist!! hun you looking amazing! now if only i coulg get my stomach to lift like yours - back to the gym i reckon - ive just started using my slendertone again hopefully that will firm me up a bit - but you DO look fab - well done you should be so proud of yourself - we soooo need that shopping trip!

V xx

Wow you already look good. Can't imagine where the 2 stone will come from. Have loved the posts, I'm on day 8, not hungry but very cold. You are all keeping me very motivated

Thank you so much for the comments guys! Believe me there are plenty of places for that 2 stone to come from *cough*bumhipstummythighs*cough* haha - I have always said that I would wait and see how I feel after 3 stone lost so that's another stone, although I really really want to be be in the 9's and maintain in the 9s!

Had my weigh in today it was -2lbs again, a little less than I would have liked, I would have loved a 3 or a 4 but I'm just going to drink drink drink water and get that 4lbs off for a 2 stone loss on my next weigh in! :)

Hi Everyone!

Bit of a meh week this week - TOTM again and feeling a bit rubbishy after being so ill last week! Anyway - nearly exactly 2 months in and I have lost 1 Stone 12 lbs in total with another loss of 2lbs this week. I would really like a larger loss next week as I feel like 2lbs isn't very much, but I am also grateful its a loss!

xxx

Glad to hear from you and you're doing fabulous!!! Nearly 2 full stone - that is so wonderful! Woo hoo! :)

tizzy51 said:
Glad to hear from you and you're doing fabulous!!! Nearly 2 full stone - that is so wonderful! Woo hoo! :)

Thank you Tizzy! Have a lovely time in Ireland - I hope you don't have to stop too many times to have a wee :-D

teamshelley said:
Hi Everyone!

Bit of a meh week this week - TOTM again and feeling a bit rubbishy after being so ill last week! Anyway - nearly exactly 2 months in and I have lost 1 Stone 12 lbs in total with another loss of 2lbs this week. I would really like a larger loss next week as I feel like 2lbs isn't very much, but I am also grateful its a loss!

xxx

Your doing great chick x

Back