Sig's Journey.....

okey dokey let me know. yes yummy choco eggs but got to be cadbury's, eater eggs always tastes so much better than a normal bar of choco, do you think so. havent got my lipo head on fallen off the wagon hopefully it will come back. this diet messes with your head when i'm 100% i want food, when i eat bloody food i'd rather have my shakes. stupid or what....xx

I agree I'm the same... It's not your head it's your metabolism and taste buds... Yeah cadburys definitely... Did not get any clothes we got side tracked but my daughter and I had fun all the same.. Neither one of us could be bothered to try stuff on too hot... Got jewellery though :) x

hi sig glad you had a lovely day today, well at least you came away with something. i was thinking do you think i'm having lower losses due to my underactive thyroid? as my metabolism is crap. been on walk today and played football and rugby with HB and kids, then went to the park. haven't had 1 shake today. so naughty i just can't be arsed but will def return to lipo monday and will prob gain the 9lb i lost over the weekend lol. are you up to much tonight? :) x

Just chilling.... You won't,.. But enjoy anyway.... Gosh yes that definately slows weight loss down... Fact..... I'm having some goodies on Sunday... My Easter treats and stuff.... We have to live right ! X

thought it would so i can blame it on my thyroid then thanks. hope you enjoy your goodies tomorrow :) i'm thinking i might just go back on it sunday so hopefully with have a loss then wed. so i can enjoy my bbq tonight with family and friends, and last night i ate my easter egg to get it out of the way, it was yummy i ate it all to myself lol. are you doing anything nice today and tomorrow? and guess what no jeans today got my linen trousers on, and a boob tube woohoo. still no short skirts for me.... enjoy your day.xxx

How was the barbecue...:)........ I had a few squares of Easter chocolate last night then got my monthlies this morning ... Was well pleased I normally binge out big time ...x

hi sig and afternoon. bbq went fine thank you stuffed my face like a pig, had a real bad stomach afterwards was in agony, thought i would start my lipo today but have decided to do it monday now. bet you are chuffed you havent binged out, why is it we crave before getting our totm's. men don't go through nothing it not fair. so did you have a nice night last night? what you up to today? we are off to a place called porthcawl which has beach,fair, stalls and a big caravan place where they have got lots there. what the weather like with you, it's warm here but got a cold wind. my mam text me today shes gone to majorca with her friends and she said shes wearing a cardigan as its so cold lol. enjoy your day. xxx p.s i'am a weird shape small waist and belly, bigish bum and legs that need to be worked on, so don't mind wearing a boobtube. :)

Lol..... Had fab day and night... In the garden mostly with the little fella and then a chilled night just me and my man.. Older kids were working and sleeping in the garden with friends....Yes cool breeze here today so just in and out of the garden and got some meat roasting for later.. I'm going to have some with some veg.... It's the White flour that gives you a bad tummy so if you had burgers hotdogs etc that's why ... Always happens to me .... Enjoy your day sounds like a nice place.. Catch up later x

Hi girls,
You may think I am being a bit of a cow but there is lots of food talk in your thread which is posted in the 100% bit!
Maybe it would be better in to post in the lipotrim diaries?

It is! But not for people who are already tempted to eat or struggling that only use the 100% section. I personally think it would be better for them to see people being positive and carrying on not caving in.
People can still read your diary just the same where it is now :)

It has x

well hello sig couldn't find you and don't know where to look except for my user cp place. glad you have had a lovely day today with your little fella. will keep my mouth shut about food from now on lol... going to settle down now and watch a film as i'am knackered. had a lovely day. o my god me and my friend went on the wallsers at the fair i'm sure they have done something to them to make them go faster, i got whiplash i was nearly crying, i hate the fair and thats the only ride i will go on except for the t-cups. so guess what.. not going on them ever again. back on diet tomorrow thats the only thing i'm saying he he. nite take care x

It's fine we can be honest now it's been moved to the right section... I'm sorry but the whole point of this site Is to get support and be open... And I for one need to know I'm not the only one that sometimes wants to chuck the towel in... X

Bloody hell the amount I have eaten would be enough to get me banned, let alone moved sections :D xx

Back