*siiiiiiggggh*

fight_the_urge

My first WI isnt until the 30-6-09 with the doc and i'd planned not to weigh myself before then... but couldnt resist jumping on dads old scales last night! :(:( BIG MISTAKE! I feel so sad.... they said 242lb. All week being so good and doing aquafit and walking more and they are saying i've gained(??) from monday. I'm praying they are wrong, I know he has had them yonks, but if they arent damnit damnit damnit! :cry:

I'm not stepping back on those things & as originally planned I'm going to wait for the doc to weigh me.

I feel sad & a bit disheartened.

:break_diet:

Huni, dont be so disheartend (sp?) People quite often make the mistake of judging the scales as the be all and end all. Ok, yes its a BIG dissapointment not to see it move how we want (hell, I do it often!) but first of all you must remeber our bodies fluctuate in weight throughout the day by around 8lbs! Second to that, Ladies monthly's have an effect upto a week before we are due as well(really sucks huh!)

Try not to take the scales as gospel. Your measurments are an (if not THE) most important judge of weight loss. Your body will be changing fat to muscle which tends to "weigh more".

Keep up the great work, it will pay off!!

Sx

Well the first thing that stood out was OLD! chances are they are not too accurate!! I really wouldnt worry!! (easy for me to say!!)
But my mums scales weigh me 5lbs more than my doc's scales!! I refuse to have scales in my house cos I would be on them morning noon and night!!

Relax and dont let it knock your confidence, you've got 2 more weeks till you see the doc just stick at what you are already doing and you will be sure to loose them lbs!!!

Good luck

love katie
xxx

Thanks Ladies, I havent let those damn scales get to me! I'm thinking they gotta be wrong!! (they bloody better be lol) x

Back