Silly grin time!

minxie

One day at a time!
I've been walking around with a huge silly grin all afternoon since going shopping - I fit into a pair of size 16 trousers! :bliss: And of course I had to buy them:D I've not fitted into anything that small for about 15 years so am utterly delighted.

This morning I had a clear out of my wardrobe and there are so many clothes that are just hanging off me now so I figured a little shopping was in order. I don't even care if none of it fits in a few weeks - what do I mean "if none of it fits"? Of course it will all be too big again!! Good old CD:D

Thats brilliant and you should be proud!!!

Im also just into size 16's and soo happy :D

Roll on size 14's lol

Oh minxie

I have so many lovely clothes awaiting me in my wardrobe in size 12. Apart from new lingerie I don't think I will need/want to buy much more. Well done on achieving that lovely feeling of fitting into new, smaller clothes.

Well done you! It feels amazing when you reach one of those milestones. I managed to wear size 16 jeans this wek too and i was over the moon. (especially as i'd had a rubbish week!) Keep it up, we'll sneak into those 14's in no time! xx

Well done Minxie - feels soooooo good doesn't it? My small milestone was fastening a litte linen jacket I purchased to "diet into" a couple of years ago. Proudly sitting at my desk wearing it as I type! Tx

Thanks everyone. I always thought that I'd be happy getting down to a size 14 and now I'm wondering if a 12 will be totally out of reach - just imagine, me a size 12 - something I've not been since I was 15!

You can sure be a size 12 :D why not?!?!?

We're the same height, and before i quit the fags in '05 i was a size 12..so you can be too lol if i had tried dieting at that time could have easily got to a 10 but liked my food lol still have all ..yes ALL my 12' in my wardrobe and drawers and will NOT throw them!

You can do it!! X

You can sure be a size 12 :D why not?!?!?

We're the same height, and before i quit the fags in '05 i was a size 12..so you can be too lol if i had tried dieting at that time could have easily got to a 10 but liked my food lol still have all ..yes ALL my 12' in my wardrobe and drawers and will NOT throw them!

You can do it!! X

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can't believe you mean me! I've got so used to being somewhere between a size 20 and 24.

Minxie.... yes i mean you. You've only gotta look at the fabuous success stories on here, the inspiration slide show to see it CAN be done :D ive been a size 20/22 for the last 4 years *sigh* my own fault started inhaling food instead of niccotine :D but anyway.... i KNOW its possible and you are WELL on your way to a slim you!!!

You go girl!
:D

Fantastic Minxie. We will get into those size 12s - thats where we need to be aiming for. Can you imagine wearing those medium scrubs, so exciting!

Congratulations :) I can't wait to follow in your footsteps :)

Back