silly me!!

BikerAngel

Silver Member
Well made another boob this week, I fancied something diff for my salads and did not do my normal shopping list so went round just grabbing things off top of my head for tea. I saw some avacado and thought oh that would be nice so grabbed some and over course of week had 3. Was looking through my book and could not see them on free list so went to middle and OMG they are a massive 13.5 syns each!!! Half on for me this week but hey ho I have learned never to grab stuff assuming it's free even if it is fruit and to read my book. Menu now done up to my hols in Oct so I am focused now and organised and will be lighter for my bikini by the pool. :sign0007:

Wow you are organised now then! I always knew avacados were syns but I had no idea they were that many!! I have done that a few times though, some stuff you kind of presume if it has syns it won't be many, then when I've got home and checked I've had a few shocks.
I need to take leaf out of your book though and start organising menus myself!

i always think of avocados as healthy syns to have as part of a salad with mozzarello and tomatoes. A half is plenty then.x

pfft I did it with low fat creme fraiche thinking it was free like VLF or FF natural yogurt or fromage frais. I was all 'Mmmmm this is GORGEOUS for a free food'

It bloody well should have been, for the 17 syns it cost me, dammit!

Back