Silly question alert..but i do need to know

Ice-Skater

when u have lost loadsa weight like 4/5 /6 stone did ur shoe size shrink???

im a size 8 my feet are like blooming boats! wide as anythin only get shoes in evans! i long to get shoes from new look!

woooohooooooooooooo 5 inch stillettos here i come!!!

(ok ......maybe 2.5 inches then )

My feet shrank after half a stone!! (Reckon lots of that was water retention though! ) xx

One - from 7 to 6! x

Hi, back in the good old days when I was a size 12clothes my feet were a size 6, since I have put on the weight I am a size 8. So yep when the weight goes so do the boats lol. Zoe xx

well the lenght of my foot is a size 6 like my sister but the chubb of my boats make them an 8 ;-(

I've gone from a 7 to a 6 as well which makes me very happy....now all I needc is for them to get narrower.My poor daughter though who is 14 and lovely and slim, has size 8 feet!!She has real trouble cos they're narrow too.

My feet have shrunk too. I don't know if I've gone down a size, but my shoes are definitely quite loose!! I might stop in at Clarks or something one the way back from my WI and ask them to measure my feet, something I haven't done in years!!

feet and wrists shrink first in my experience! which sucks as i want my huge belly to go first but i'll just have to be patient and wait for that bit!
xxx

My feet are smaller! I got them measured in Stead and Simpsons. The woman was like I haven't measured the feet of a big girl before, normally I just get kids! My left foot is a size 6 and right a 6 1/2. How annoying!! Means I need to buy new shoes now! :D

Great any excuse to buy new shoes. I find the weight goes from where I don't want it to leave first. Prime example boobs! They ain't the biggest now although most shops think if you are a 40+ that yours boobs are a GG!!!!!

My feet have also shrunk and now some of my shoes are too big!!!! Also my boobs :( I'll probably end up a B cup!

Back