Silly silly smiler

Ahhhhh!!! So, I'm back in TS for the MILLIONTH time. The first time I started it was great but since then I've never been able to get over my first week, I'm so angry at myself because I know I can do it and its easier after the first week but I just caaaaaaaant! Disneyland in 4 weeks and I'm really hoping I can keep it up until we go and then get straight back on it when we get back. I feel completely terrible, OH is a total gym freak, really fit etc etc, and I feel really inferior sometimes (weighted today at 17st12). Why can't I just stay on it >:-(
Rant over, sorry to go on but I just had to get this off my chest - happy slimming :) xxx

Oh smiler, I am so with you! I am on day 11 after my umpteenth restart. Got thru week one and this week I am struggling. But I take it hour by hour. If I am craving I drink a glass of water and say 'if I still want it in an hour I shall have it.' then, an hour later I drink another glass of water and repeat it! It's working, not caved yet! X

Smart smart Smiler - this time you're doing it!!! Please post here if you're feeling weak, it really does help - we're all here to support each other. I did some serious moaning early on, but guess what - into my eighth week, over two stone down and back in my jeans last weekend. That'll be you in a few weeks. Good luck, and keep strong! :)

I cant believe how many times I tried to restart smiler.... suddenly it just happened again for me.. and here I am just starting week 8... keep going ya will get there xx

Thank you guys. I was craving a subway yesterday and used your idea frenchie, I have cheated a little - instead of a supplement I've had scrambled eggs but they're low in carbs, I'm going to try my best to be 100% today, this is day 5 and I'm starting to think I can do it, I should hit ketosis soon :) x

How's it going today Smiler? :)

Hi smidge!

Yesterday was good - 100%! :) I don't want to speak too soon but I'm hoping today will be the same, but it might all end in tears if I have eggs haha!! Tomorrow's going to be hard because I'm not at work and OH is around and he cooks the best meals! Oh well - 4 weeks today and I'll be in Disneyland eating bread!! How I miss bread lol x

Fab! Resist those extra's, you know you can do it now! :D Disneyland will be worth the sacrifices now I'm sure. I don't really miss bread but I do miss chips! Lovely lovely chips lol :p

It all ended in tears - OH had bought bread so clearly I had toast and then got all upset at myself so had a proper dinner too :-( writing yesterday off and back on it again today, feeling a bit more positive just lacking will power haha x

Oh dear, that's the way though, get up and try again! It's hard to stick at this diet, especially if you're craving something particular and it's waved under your nose!! You can do it :)

I started again today too. Not sure how strong I feel but am going to take it an hour at a time. Not having a shake till later just coffee and water this morning. Want to be two stone lighter by end of November - possible yes ??

Hi Tracey! Good luck on your journey! I think 2 stone by the end if November is a more than achievable goal babe!! I always split the shakes in half and find it slightly easier :) x

Hi - I'm restarting again after a number of attempts. it's funny how we all manage to do relatively well first time and then struggle with restarts!

Back