Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Hope you feel better soon silvermane!

I had actually seen the recipe for pizza topped chicken and thought 'nah, that'll not be nice' but having seen yours I am forced to reconsider, it looks amazing!!

I might make myself that tomorrow. Did the goulash and it went down a treat. Will try your tip with the red wine vinegar if I can find any.

Going out for dinner tonight!!! I hope I can find something remotely SW friendly but it's an American diner so I wouldn't count on it! :D

Oh sweetheart I hope you aren't feeling too bad and I hoope you feel less tired soon. Sounds like you are having a rough time :( big hugs to you.

I've been away all weekend so there's nothing to see on my diary apart from my veering off track escapade. :eek:

Really hope this week is better for you x

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix
skimmed milk

Syns

Dinner 3 syns - I had my stuffed Philadelphia chicken wrapped in bacon, done with wedges and superfree veg.
Options hot choccie 2 syns
Weight Watchers cheese puffs 4 syns

Total syns 9

Snacks

fruit

I found out my nan is dying today, so didnt eat lunch cos I was so stressed out.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and best wishes.

I should be getting an update today about my nan so will let you know, she's got aggressive cancer, so its just a case of make her comfortable and waiting.

Still didnt eat lunch. I know I should but I cant be bothered at the moment.

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix
skimmed milk

Syns

Dinner 3 syns - My smoked sausage and lean bacon pasta sauce, with Wholemeal pasta
Options hot choccie 2 syns

Total syns 5

Snacks

fruit and a shape yoghurt.

Last edited:
Well done on your loss huni!! Hope everyone is ok at your end.

I found out the same about my nan last year, she is still with us and i have just got to be greatful for every second i get (((hugs))) xxxx

Well done on your loss huni!! Hope everyone is ok at your end.

I found out the same about my nan last year, she is still with us and i have just got to be greatful for every second i get (((hugs))) xxxx

Awww I am glad you still have her, I wont know much until tonight, but they cant treat it, its too aggressive and if they gave her chemo it would only draw her life out by maybe two weeks and she is 82 and in agony and on morphine, so the family decided not to put her through that. So their just going to make her comfortable. Its very aggressive and has already spread to her lungs and brain, so I cant see it being long, but she is a very tough old bird, so she might surprise us all.

I spent all last night typing letters for my Vikings name change.

The DVLA doc's are like 1/2" thick, because we have to prove loads of stuff, so got to send masses of paperwork with it. All ready to be posted though. Thank god!

Awww I am glad you still have her, I wont know much until tonight, but they cant treat it, its too aggressive and if they gave her chemo it would only draw her life out by maybe two weeks and she is 82 and in agony and on morphine, so the family decided not to put her through that. So their just going to make her comfortable. Its very aggressive and has already spread to her lungs and brain, so I cant see it being long, but she is a very tough old bird, so she might surprise us all.

My nan was the same, hers is in the back of her eye and travelling to her brain, they have given her radiotherapy which she has responded to but they could only do it the once so it is now a case of waiting. I really feel for you sweetie, I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

Glad you got your paperwork sorted, at least that's one less thing to worry about! xx

Cancer is so insiduous and it really affects all the family and people around it so lots of love to you and your family right now.

Don't worry about missing lunch etc. right now there are more important things to worry about. It's all priorities right? And if you don't feel like it, you don't feel like it.

That's a brilliant loss as well, even without taking your meal out into account. Well done xx

Hello Silvermane, very very very well done on losing so much during a difficult time. You are a real inspiration!!! Hope the news about your nan is good. Lots of love and hugs xxxx

Back