Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Sorry to hear about your nan Silvermane.
But I'm sure the kittens will be keeping you busy and it reminds us that life is a circle and without the grief of death we couldn't celebrate the joy of birth.

Hey honey,

Sorry to hear about your nan :(

Yay for kittens!

Good news for Kris too :)

Just popped in to say howdy and I'm back on track now after birthday weekend. Make sure you look after yourself.

xx

I'm really sorry about your nan Silvermane. I hope she's at peace now. :hug99:

Congratulations on the kittens though, kittens are the super-cutest thing ever (almost) and lots of fun, ours used to chase each other up the curtains and walls. I grew up with cats but can't get one right now (am working on it ;) ) I'd love a cuddle of kittens (that's the official group term right??)

Sorry About your nan silvermane. Really glad you've had some other good news though. Hope you're ok. Lots of love xxxxx

I am off the wagon!

I just needed comfort, and tbh after the day I have had I dont care!...will get back on track tomoz, promise.

Piccys attached of kittens :D

TY guys for being amazing as usual, you rock!

Attachments

• 065 (2).jpg
    065 (2).jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 067 (2).jpg
    067 (2).jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Dizzy let me give you some pom poms in Silvermane's absence - good luck for tonight petal (one piece of - rather divine sounding - cake and cream does not break a whole diet - fear not).

For you: :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance: there you go (and a couple of alternative pom pom shakers!)

Dizzy let me give you some pom poms in Silvermane's absence - good luck for tonight petal (one piece of - rather divine sounding - cake and cream does not break a whole diet - fear not).

For you: :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance: there you go (and a couple of alternative pom pom shakers!)

Aww ta muchly kind lady for the pom pom shaking :D

Im not worried so much by the cake (but it was such a big piece I had to lift it with 2 hands :eek:).....but combine it with the roast dinners & 'real beer from a belgian brewary' that we were plied with and I fear I may have "oversynned a tad" :eek::eek:

BUT stayed with relatives so I took my Oatso simple for Brekkie HEB & 2 punnets of plums ...... so I did try to be good ;) I just fell off the wagon straight after brekkie :confused:

Back