Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Silvermane?......where are you?
Ive got WI tonight and I need your Pom Poms Dammit :eek: ;)
.........especially after the off plan few days away Ive just had where I got attacked by a mahoosive piece of homemade chocolate & toffee/fudge cake with pouring cream :cry::sigh:

Sorry hunny, I wasn't feeling very up for pom pom shaking today, having a crappy emotional day.

Hope that makes up for it

Hey guys, am still here, just been very down. I am amazed I have stayed on plan, because I have been dying to sink my teeth into something bad lol.

Anyhow, I tried britmums recipe Fusion Chicken tonight, and have to say NOMMY!!!

pictureso.jpg

aww it is to be expected that you are feeling down, you have had so much happen, don't be hard on yourself, there certainly isnt a set amount of time. iykwim.

Glad you enjoyed my Fusion chicken recipe :) - it looks yummy with noodles.

That's amazing. Such a bitter-sweet week. To be so sad and then have other good things happen. I've been thinking of you.

BTW I have serious kitten-envy, they are so adorable.

I have been up and down like a massive rollercoaster ride believe me, kinda crap hit me today tho, feel so low been hard to get my chin off the floor.

We have 2 Mackeral tabby kittens and one blue kitten, seriously gorgeous, mind you their dad is a very handsome chappy, he is owned by the local second hand car dealer, very gente natured tabby and white tom cat. His name is Ronnie. Liquorice is being an excellent mommy.

TBH the youtube thing and the kittens are keeping me a bit sane at the moment because I have something else to focus on.

Thank you all for caring, I do seriously appreciate it, and I am coming on every day, and commenting occasionally.

aww it is to be expected that you are feeling down, you have had so much happen, don't be hard on yourself, there certainly isnt a set amount of time. iykwim.

Glad you enjoyed my Fusion chicken recipe :) - it looks yummy with noodles.

The whole family enjoyed it, and was the first time that I used lemongrass! The flavours were seriously nice, they all gelled together really well. :D

i'm new to this (forum not sw) but just wanted to say i love reading your diary hunnie, big hugs and hope you are feeling better soon:) lots of people on here who obviously love you lots! xxx

Hello chicken,

Just popping in to say hello and hope you are ok. Happy 18th to your son! I hope you had a lovely day and enjoyed it.

Keep going lovely and chin up xx1

HeatherJay said:
i'm new to this (forum not sw) but just wanted to say i love reading your diary hunnie, big hugs and hope you are feeling better soon:) lots of people on here who obviously love you lots! xxx

Why thank you heather, that's so sweet of you to day, and I loves them all too, every single one of them, are rock stars!

Last edited:
I have lost my voice!! LOL

Anyhow luckily I had the foresight to record my TMates video (week one) before it went totally. So when I upload it for the channel tomorrow, I will show it to you guys! :) Kris said I sounded sexy lol All husky like init lol

Healthy Extras

2 x W/m Bread
skimmed milk

Syns

Dinner 3 1/2 syn - Britmums Breakfast Hash brown Pizza served with a big salad (I used slightly less cheese) Piccy at the bottom!
Chocolate light mousse 3 1/2 syns
Options 2 syns
2 tsp light marj 2 syns

Total syns 11

Snacks

fruit/yoghurt

Attachments

• P1020927.jpg
    P1020927.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 80
  • P1020929.jpg
    P1020929.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 79
hello huni,

Just popping in quickly!! Im sure your loss was a very deserved loss!! 1 day shouldnt ruin a good week and i bet you were angelic for the rest of the week so be proud :)

Hope your son had a good 18th!!

I will check out the video later as i can see it from work!! xx

Back