Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

6th February 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 x weetabix and skimmed milk

Lunch

2 x frylite 'fried' eggs, 2 x Sainsburys BGTY sausages (1 syn), Bacon all fat removed, Mushrooms. Fruit.

Dinner

Grilled rump steak, corn on the cob, beetroot salad with 1 cal salad spray, crunchy potatoe wedges.

Snacks

Fruit. Lychees, melon, grapes. 2 slices 400g wm bread (6 syns) 30g Philli chocolate spread. - was lush (4 syns)

Drinks

4 Cup of tea with sweetener. Diet zero dr pepper.

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 11 syns

Attachments

• DSCF0120.jpg
    DSCF0120.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 37
7th February 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Lunch

Nothing

Dinner

Sausage Hotpot and veg (1 syn)

Snacks

1 x pink and white 2 1/2 syns. 2 slices 400g wm bread (6 syns) 30g Philli chocolate spread. - was lush (4 syns)

Drinks

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 13 1/2 syns

8th February 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Lunch

Nothing

Dinner

Stew and veg.

Snacks

3 x pink and white 7 1/2 syns. Shape yoghurt. Fruit. Pomme bear crisps

Drinks

Tea with sweeteners, Dr Pepper Zero, herbal tea.

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 12 1/2 syns

9th February 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Nothing

Lunch

Banana

Dinner

Steak, bean and beetroot salad, Bachelors beef rice, mini corn on the cob.

Snacks

Fruit.

Drinks

Tea with 2 sugars (2 sysn) Tea with Sweeteners, Dr Pepper Zero, herbal tea. Walkers Baked Crisps (5 1/2 syns) 2 x Pink and Whites (5 syns)

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 12 1/2 syns

Had a bad day not eating today, cos was shopping day and I ran out of cereal. Then didn't stop all day, diet have time for lunch, but had a lovely filling dinner.

Last edited:
Revisited an old favourite tonight.

Italian Gammon - (served with steamed and roasted vegetables, and crunchy wedges)

This is a very very nommalicious recipe. The whole family raved about it, and wanted seconds!!

I was watching a youtube clip on my friends facebook wall, where Gino D'Acampo, lost a bet and had to cook naked. :cool:

Anyway he was cooking gammon drowning in butter, with a sauce that was also drowning in butter, and Marscapone (very calorific).

I love Gammon, but have gotten bored of having the same thing with it all the time, and wanted to do something really different, so this recipe is my own recipe, inspired by his recipe. :D

serve's 4 - 3 syns

Ingredients

4 x pieces of gammon, all fat trimmed off.
Handful Fresh flat parsely chopped (must be flat for the flavour)
Chilli flakes.
Butterly Frylite (can buy in tescos, and really needs to be this one for the flavour).
Cup of frozen pea's.
150g Philadelphia garlic and herb light.
150ml vegetable stock.
salt and pepper.

Prepare your gammon, were gonna oven bake it (13 minutes) so make sure you can fit your gammon onto one baking tray, because your going to need room in the oven for your wedges.

Spray the frylite on the tray, and do a very light sprinkle of chilli flakes on the bottom, then place your gammon on top. sprinkle liberally with the parsley and pepper to taste then spray with the frylite (see piccy).

I timed it so that I would do the sauce, when the gammon went into the oven, so crunchy wedge's went in, with veg which I was roasting, then 15 minutes later, I put the Gammon in.

In a deep frying pan or any pan, spray the frylite, then add the pea's. Its really important to let the pea's cook in the frylite for a bit, as you want the buttery flavour to seep into the pea's.

Then add the stock, and simmer until half the stock has gone.

Take off the heat, and add the Philadelphia to the peas, and stock, and mix until combined. Take a masher for potatoes, and mash the pea's into the sauce roughly, it doesn't have to be perfect (see piccy). Then return to the heat to warm through, do not boil.

Serve the sauce on top of the gammon (see piccy)!

This is simply delicious!!!

recipe7.jpg

Breakfast

Weeetabix and Skimmed milk

Lunch

Banana and an apple (I know, I know I should eat more, I was just out all afternoon.)

Dinner

As above 3 syns

Healthy Extras

2 x Weetabix HEB
Skimmed Milk HEA

Snacks

fruit. 2 sugars (2 syns) 1 Pink and White (2 1/2 syns) 1 piece of 400g wm bread (3 syns) 15g choccie philli (5 syns) Cadburys highlight (2 syns)

Total syns 15

11th February 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

weetabix and skimmed milk

Lunch

got stuck up the yard due to a horse emergency so no lunch

Dinner

Bologanise Bake (recipe further back in my diary) 6 1/2 syns

Snacks

Fruit. curly whirly 6 syns 2 sugars 2 syns

Drinks

Tea with 2 sugars Tea with Sweeteners, dandelion and burdock sf, herbal tea.

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 14 1/2 syns

12th February 2012 - Extra Easy - Flexi day.

Breakfast

Nothing

Lunch

Nothing

Dinner

Pork loin chops all fat removed cooked with 1 tsp plum chutney (1 syn) Mini SW roasties mixed veg and a mini corn on the cob

Snacks

Fruit. curly whirly 6 syns Piece Chocolate birthday cake (sm) 12 syns approx. 1 x Pink and White 2 1/2 syns

Drinks

Tea with 2 sugars 2 syns Tea with Sweeteners, dandelion and burdock sf, herbal tea.

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Ooops!

Syns = 23 1/2 syns

I got up when my OH came home from work and I felt so tired I couldn't eat anything, so I went back to bed with him and I slept til 14.15pm!!! Shows how tired I was, but this meant I got up late, so was behind on everything. By the time I got dressed and everything I was mega late to goto my sisters, hence no lunch. Was my nephews birthday and I promised myself a sm piece of cake and thats why I decided to have a flexi day today. Although I haven't eaten great, I didn't feel overly hungry, and I did fill the void a little by eating fruit.

I have a planned flexi day on Tuesday for valentines as well. :)

Monday 13th Feb 2012 Food Diary:

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with skimmed milk (some of HEA) and granulated sweeteners.

Lunch: SW cooked breakfast, 2 x fry light eggs, mushrooms, plum tomatoes Lean back bacon, all fat trimmed, Sainsburys BGTY sausages (1 syn) PB Spray oil (1/2 syn)

Dinner: Smoked Bacon and Smoked Sausage Pasta (see recipe in recipe folder) (2 1/2 syns)

Snacks: frozen Curly Whirly (6 syns), Fruit. 1 x Pink and White (2 1/2 syns)

Drinks: S/F Dandelion and Burdock, Herbal Tea with sweeteners, Tea with MIlk from HEA and sweeteners.

Total Syns: 12 1/2 syns :D

Tuesday 14th Feb 2012 Food Diary:

Breakfast:Slept in, kids on holidays

Lunch: 2 x 400g wm bread HEB with 2 fry light fried eggs and lean bacon, on top.

Dinner: Flexi evening, as planned. Valentines meal out

Tropical Balti (chicken, lamb and prawns) Approx 11 1/2 syns.
Pilau Rice Approx 2 1/2 syns
Poppadom 4 syns
1/2 Peshwari nan Bread 12 1/2 syns
Chocolate icecream Approx 15 syns

Snacks: Walkers baked Crisps 5 1/2 syns. 1 x Pink and White 2 1/2 syns.

Drinks: S/F Dandelion and Burdock, Herbal Tea with sweeteners, Tea with MIlk from HEA and sweeteners.

Total Syns: 52 1/2 syns (approx)
getsmiley.php

Last edited:
Well done on your 6lb loss Nicky:cool:

I sort of beat you this week with an awesome 8..................................................................................................oz loss;)

Still half a pound off better than on:)

S

Wednesday 15th Feb 2012 Food Diary:

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with skimmed milk (some of HEA) and granulated sweeteners.

Lunch: Ikea Hotdog! 16 syns

Dinner: SW Chilli con carne with lost of super free veggies, served with rice.

Snacks: Lots of Fruit, shape yoghurt.

Total Syns: 16 syns

Hot dog was not worth the syns and it meant that I couldn't have my usual evening treats, which I really really missed!!
:sigh:

Last edited:
Thursday 16th Feb 2012 Food Diary:

Lunch: Fruit.

Dinner: Syn free slow cooked stew, with LOADS of SF veg.

Snacks: Lots of Fruit, shape yoghurt. Alpen Light 3 1/2 syns, Walkers baked crisps 5 1/2 syns 2 x Pink and white 5 syns

Total Syns: 14 syns

Back