Silver's Diary

Lol no I'm not marriedbut been with him so long I call him hubby, getting married later this year in new York no date set will be last minute thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a fab time at the festival Silver and dance a lot - just let your hair down and have a blast!!! Hope the weather is amazing and you have a great weekend..... x

Sounds great silver, enjoy x

Have fun at the festival! Enjoy ! Such a great atmosphere at a festival ;-)

Lordy Silver - that will change rapidly - bound to be mostly water and the old lack of the whoosh fairy!!! More importantly did you have an amazing time and let your hair down??? If so then it is all worth it - you have been sooooooo strict with yourself since you started that you really did deserve this treat - like Sara says - you gotta live your life!!!! Welcome home and I am sure you will be right back to the grindstone now....... Looking forward to hearing all about the festival! x

Wow! In the space of 36hrs or so I went from 185lbs to 177.8lbs!! Instead of gaining 10 since last weigh-in, I only gained 2 :) I can deal with that :) That's a managable amount to lose.

The festival was alot of fun, even though I didn't know most of the bands. Actually my favorite gig was by a band I'd never heard of, Vintage Trouble. Great craic and so enthusiastic :) Other than that Silversun Pickups were good, as were Tenacious D. I missed Metric and fell asleep during Beck lol.

My grill worked well although I did have to MacGyver a fix for it at one point when the gas attachment broke.

I allowed myself one 8oz drink (lime-arita) a day and I had about 5-6 cookies, some with nutella on them :eek:, 2 elephant ears, half a quesadilla and had some crisps when they were offered on the last 2 days. Also had a couple extra drinks on the last day...:eek: Other than that it was meat all the time; chicken, steak, pork steak, burgers and sausages.

The venue for the festival was amazing! Washingtons equivalent on the Grand Canyon :) unfortunately my phone decided to die a glitchy death the day we arrived so I've no photos. And I'd specifically left my camera at home to cut down on items I'd carry around daily :mad:

The area was a dessert so I packed lots of warm attire. None of us expected the wind. No warnings in the local forecast either. Made the warm days cold and caused alot of tents to collapse and canopys to roll over. All of our stuff weathered it well though :) But I must say my face is so raw from the combination of sun, dryness and being sandblasted for 4days! nobody got heat stroke or anything so that was great :)

All in all I had a lot of fun :D but now it's back to weight loss, with a vengence! I'm going to lose the majority of those last 10lbs before the 8th!

10 pounds - no problem - you can do this Silver then hopefully onto conso for the family visit...... So glad you had a fab time. That is well worth a two pound gain!!!! LOL! Will be following your progress over the next week or so! xxxx

Ciara did you poo? I know that's personal just wondered with your weight dropping so quick....I'm just clocking pointers for my jollys xxx don't answer if I've pried x

You sound like u had an amazing time! You are already always focused when on dukan an can easily step back into those dukan shoes xx

Siddid, did I ever! I'd say that accounted for at least half the weight drop and then the rest was water retention. We were in a desert and I was drinking nothing but diet sodas for the 1st 2 days and then about 6-8 litres of water in the next 2 days and I didn't pee much despite drinking that much. I hadn't had any "digestive movement" since last Wednesday either so I had almost a week long back up.... sorry TMI :p

Just back from doing the 1st day of Couch to 10K. I'm heading to kickboxing and possibly spinning this evening and I'm also going to do my abs and inner thigh exercises. Going to get as much weight off as possible before the 7th and then start Conso on the 8th for the familys visit.
I may or may not return to Cruise when they leave, depending on how much I've left to lose...

sounds like you had a great time :D

Day 134

Wow it's hard to get back into the habit of writing entries when you leave it for a while :confused:

So today was PP but because we didn't get to go out for James's birthday yesterday we went out tonight and I have a PV dinner.

Breakfast was yogurt and oatbran

Lunch was 2 turkey burgers and scrambled eggs with some NF cheese.

Dinner was....amazing! And I'm not going to dwell on whether it was Dukan friendly or not lol. If anyone is in Seattle you have to check out the Skillet Diner :drool: This place started out as one on those food vans and became sooo popular they had to open a diner.

I went to a Spinning class this morning and I went jogging yesterday. I also picked up some Sf sweets to aid my "digestion". I just need to get into a proper routine for my abs and inner thigh workout and I'll be happy :)

Back