Silver's Diary

Will keep everything crossed for a good one Silver - have a great day! xxx

Better to go for yesterdays one as today bound to be a little bit of water - no worries Silver - keep going - TW is in your sights only seven measly pounds to go!!! xxxx

Day 117

PP today

Breakfast/lunch was turkey and pork

Dinner was 2 steaks and 2 pork chops.... :eek: I was at a BBQ

Supper was oatbran and yogurt.

Had a nice day. Walked Rua and my friends dog with James along the waterfront and then we went to a BBQ in the afternoon. It was insanely warm out today, no breeze at all. I don't do well with heat but I think I got a good start on a tan on my legs :)

Had to pick a friend up from the airport shortly into the BBQ and I found out he's picking up an engagement ring for his girlfriend today :D She's just finished her opera masters in San Fran and she's moving up here soon. I need ideas for an engagement present! Any suggestions? :)

Yey glad u are feeling good! ur determination shines thru in ur posts, everytime I read about you running it reminds me to get my bum into gear and go for a run. I seem to go twice a week but never make time to go a third time, I really need to push myself a bit more! I wish it was warm here for longer that 2 days :-/

Day 11?

PV today

Breakfast was oatbran and yogurt

Lunch was curry a la James

And dinner was the last of the curry and a chicken breast. That curry was amazing! I have to get James to make it again! :D

Went to kickboxing today after sunbathing for a bit. It was a lil hotter out than I realized and I got a bit burnt :rolleyes:

Ciara just three weeks till family arrive, bet your excited xxx don't worry they will be shocked.......then elated xxx run,run,run

Crikey if they havent seen u since weight loss they are going to see a whole new you! How fabulous and what a lovely thing to look forward to!

I need ,......you know the bit to the side of your bust that in my case sticks out when I've got a vest top on, I need that toning but how??? can you recommend any exersises for that?????

Day 119

PP yesterday.

Breakfast was a very sorry affair. An egg white and t bacon sandwich from starbucks.... I left the bread obviously :p I was at the mechanics very early and there was no where else to get any breakfast :sigh:

Lunch was a turkey burger and t bacon with yogurt and oatbran after.

MMore yogurt as a snack and a tin of tuna.

Dinner was Turkey mince mush.

Day 120

PV today.

Breakfast was oatbran and yogurt.

Lunch was a chicken salad

Dinner was leftover turkey mince mush with veggies added.

Had a gym personal training session this morning. Since I joined on the last day of Feb my body fat percentage has gone from 32% to 26% :D That's average and 2% from being in the "fit" class :woohoo: super happy!

Also had the job interview today. It was more like a tour of the studio than an interview but I think it went well. I'm hoping to hear from him in a fews days :cross:

Oh all sounding v positive Silver - goooooooooood luck gal really hope you get something from it! Menus looking good Mrs - gonna be a good loss this week - just know it! xxx

Back