Silver's Diary

Oh whats a glass of wine after 10wks, well deserved and I hope you enjoyed it!! I had 18 mint imperials last Saturday for some unknown reason (my very first 'eating' cheat on Dukan) and I paid the price with a stinking headache!!!! But still don't know why I started eating them - I don't even really like them!!!! LOL! The weight loss is looking great - your family is going to be sooooo shocked!!!! What a lovely surprise for them. x

Thanks Trudyc :) I am really happy with how I'm doing :D (I fit inro a size 12 jeans today! Comfortably!)

I made it through my sister in laws week long visit with just the one slip so very proud of that. Going to have a week of strict diet and LOTS of exercise and then my other sister in law is coming for TWO weeks :p hopefully I'll make it through that visit with no slips :cross:

Multi-Day Update

Just home from dropping my sister in law to the airport so I thought I'd get caught up on my diary while it's still semi fresh :p

Day 63: (PP) Grabbed a quick breakfast this morning of yogurt and oatbran I think.. Then we went to the Underground tour (my 4/5th time), the Aquarium after lunch (no idea what I had) and the IMAX to see John Carter after dinner (curry seasoned chicken seafood stew thing)

Day 64: (PV) I hit my second target! This morning I had a personal training session in my gym with Austin. She's really nice and we had a fun workout :) After that I ran home and showered and changed to go to brunch with my hubby and his sis.
We wents to Glo's. Great place! I had an omelette with sausage, ham, onions and salsa.
Walking home Jane and I decided to look in some shops and James continued on home. After that I changed for my second PT workout and off I went.
Got home too late to go out so we ordered chinese :( I got another omelette type thing, except it turned out to be deep fried :mad:

Day 65: (PP) James was back in work today so I was hanging out with Jane by myself. We when for brunch in Fremont (2 poached eggs and a thick slice of grilled ham) and then walked to the chocolate factory and the Fremont Troll (as seen in 10 Things I Hate About You). I confess to having a tiny sample of milk choc in the chocolate factory, less than 1/2 a square...They have bowls of samples for every bar they do!! :eek:
After Fremont we went to the zoo. I was sooo tempted to get ice cream because it was a gorgeous day but I grabbed a coffee instead. We got lucky and happened to be at the red panda enclosure right when the keeper was giving her her afternoon snack :D
....I can't really remember what happened for the rest of the day...I'm getting mixed up with Friday :confused: I think I had leftover curry dinner for dinner and then collected James from a late football match..

Day 66: (PV) Brunch again today :D I had poached eggs with 2 sausages, which was kinda naughty, and a side salad that I had to scrape the feta off.
Then we went to the Space Needle :) Was a lovely day for it too!
After that, I'd been feeling bad about not getting Rua out so we brought her to the dogpark, which she thoroughly enjoyed.
Oh, it was my father in laws bday today so I had to get a present. He used to be a chef so we decide on a pair of ceramic knives. There's a lovely set in IKEA. We ended up going down with my PT cause she's redecorating her apt at the moment. Oh and I was supposed to be working out with her again that evening but one of the other girls canceled.
Dinner was a turkey burger and a veggie burger because we had to go to a friends bday and we were late....Really busy day! :p

Day 67: (PP) Oatbran and yogurt for brekkie. Finally got to Costco this morning. Had been meaning to go for the last few days. I needed petrol and Jane wanted to see it lol. Straight after that we went on a hike up Rattlesnake Ridge and then dropped James to work to play football at 4. I don't remember lunch...
We went to a fish restaurant for dinner and I ended up having a salad with egg, shrimp and crab on it. Lovely!....but I broke my PP day. Running a few in a row next week. I also had a glass of my fav wine. Soooo nice! Little sips of heaven :D Though I felt so guilty after!.

Well that brings me up to today :) I'll write a seperate entry for today

Day 68

Today was supposed to have a PV day but seeing as I had a salad for dinner last night I decided to run a few PP days. The added bonus to that being they might offset the weight I gained last week lol.

It was Jane's last day today so we went for brunch out by a shopping centre. Nice place called Pattys Egg nest or something similar. I got chopped steak and eggs(3) with grilled onions. Very nice! I won't torment you with images of what my SiL and hubby got :p
After that we went to the shopping centre 'cause Jane wanted to get a Hollister jumper for her boyfriend. While we were there I stopped into Express. I get my gym clothes there and one of my pairs of pants keeps falling down :( :D so I was going to get a different type.
I spotted a nice pair of jeans in a size 12 and decided to try them on. I had tried on a pair about a month ago and could just barely close them so I just wanted to see how long more I had before I'd fit them....The answer was not long at all! :D they fit perfectly! Ha, I even pulled them off without opening the button! :party0011: This means that both items, a LuluLemon top (s10) and Express jeans (s12), that I tried on a month ago now fit! I am soooo happy! :D :woohoo: I might end up being a size 10 when I'm done! I don't think I've ever been a ten...

After shopping :)D) we dropped home to pick up the dog and get Jane's luggage together. We packed everythig into the car and headed to the dog park for an hour. Had lots of fun. Loads of puppys there today :) and Rua went really far into the water to fetch her ball!

Unfortunately we had to leave sooner than we'd like to get Jane to the airport. Didn't bother with lunch today as it was 5 when we got home and my breakfast was huge!

Dinner was late-ish, and consisted of 2 turkey burgers. About to get my oatbran now and head to bed :) so exhausted after the action packed week we had :p I've no idea how I'm going to manage 2 weeks of it next week :eek:

Night :zz:

Day 69

A day late with this...oops :p

So yesterday was a PP day. James had an early meeting so he worked from home for the morning. He got us both a breakfast of a turkey burger each. My new hiking jacket arrived! So happy! I got it for like 55% off :D http://img-1.gearbuyer.com/the_north_face-bistarr_jacket-womens_color_empire_blue_p1_-0.jpg

At around noon I gave him a lift to work and brought Rua to the dog park. She met this gorgeous, 8 month old, boxer pup who was huge! Already over 50-something lbs. She was the same size as a 15month male boxer we met later.

I'm pretty sure I had oatbran and yogurt for lunch.....but I'm not taotally sure...

I was supposed to try out a kickboxing class yesterday, but due to some...communication problems ¬_¬ with a friend who wanted me to do a favour for her I ended up missing it and then it turned out she didn't need the favour! Bah!

Dinner was chicken, t bacon, crab, shirataki noodles and an experimantal sauce which turned out quite well :) Sour cream (FF), milk, shredded cheddar (FF), garlic and some applewood smoked salt. Very tastey :gimi:

action packed week :D

dont tak to me about hollister....its the bane of my life LOL ... everytime son visits he ends up in the shop... calls hubby to meet him there after hes finished work and it ends up costing hubby a fortune LOL .... dont know how that works as son works full time yet its hubby that ends up paying.... too soft if you ask me hehe

Day 70 and 71

I cannot tell you how much I just want to sleep right now lol. I had 2 epic workouts today. Both literally had rivulets of sweat running down my face, stinging my eyes and creating an halo of sweat drips around me! But I will soldier on....so I don't get as far behind as last time :p

Day 70 - (PV) Up early-ish today. Brekkie of yogurt and oatbran. James found the Smucker SF Caramel sauce the other day so I added some of that to make toffee yogurt :D

Heading to the gym for 10:50. My Zumba class starts at eleven and Spin is after at 12:10. I get about a 15 min break between the two. Really pushed myself with Spin so I'm happy with that.

I met a friend for lunch. Went to a cafe and had a very nice salad. Chicken, greens, tomatoes, roast red peppers with a lime and cilantro vinaigrette. We headed home after that and I didn't do much else that afternoon. I'm pretty exhausted after my sis in laws visit. I've no idea how I'm going to manage my other one coming for 2 weeks! I can't wait! :D

At 6 I left the apartment to collect James from football. The weather was cold and rainy and I didn't want him waiting for a bus in that. When we got home I made dinner. Attempted one of James's mince mushes that are so nice. Turned out quite well :) Turkey mince, garlic, t bacon, mustard, worchestshire sauce, brussel sprouts, soy sauce, veg broth, broccoli, smoked salt, and a little thyme and marjoram. James gets the Leftovers tomorrow, lucky git!

We're in the middle of tax season so I had to email my former employer for a tax document...not fun :( Went to bed after that.

Day 71 - (PP) Breakfast was a yogurt and oatbran again. My PT dropped over shortly after that. She had insisted on giving me a free one-on-one session. Turns out it was a congratulations on losing 30lbs pressie :D I love my PT! She pushed me really hard for approx 100mins. I told her I hated her multiple times :p she always laughs and replies "I love you too" and gives me more reps or ups the weights! you think I'd have learned to keep my mouth shut lol.

After the workout I had a quick shower and we headed out to a nice shopping centre by the U-Village. She had to get a Bday present for another client and wanted an opinion and company. I had fun :)

When I got home I did a quick tidy and then changed for the gym. I got to, finally, try a kickboxing class! :D It was non-stop, literally! If we weren't doing moves we were doing jumping jacks. Active recovery....I really dislike it! I got such a stich in my shoulder.

Another shower when I got home. James arrived home and let me know he was there so I didn't freak out when I got out of the shower lol. Oh! I ordered dresses online on Monday from a french company called SkunkFunk and they all arrived today :gimi: I modeled them for James and 3 of the 4 fit :D The 4th fits too, it's just not what I thought it would be. Not very flattering :p

I wasn't very hungry this evening. We went to the cinema, to see The Hunger Games, and I didn't bother with dinner before hand. Still wasn't hungry when I got home but I had a tin of tuna anyway. I'm going to head to bed now... I've Zumba and Spin tomorrow morning and I need to not be a zombie :p

Night all! :zz:

PS: I proof read this but I'm so tired I'm sure I've missed some mistakes. Sorry in advance :p

dont know about you silver silph but im shattered reading that lol

Wow, your dedication to working out is really admirable. I agree with Ellie - I'm exhausted just reading about it.

Lol I was definitely wiped out after that. I passed out the minute I got into bed :p The exercise thing is pretty new for me, as in pushing myself so hard. I'm normally the girl who has great intentions but is easily distracted :p
I just really want to present my family with a slim, fit and toned version of me when they arrive. It's something they've never seen...most of the time I've been heavier than all of them, including my dad!

That said I really don't want to go to my Zumba and Spin classes.... I'm achey and stiff all over and I don't wanna injure myself... Dunno what to do :(

Take it a bit easy Silver - lordy you really know how to exercise, maybe grab the dog and go for a lovely walk in the dog park that will loosen you up and Rua will enjoy it too! Double points in my book. Your family is in for such a lovely surprise. How wonderful - when is it they are state side? x

I'd love to bring Rua out but it's raining :( Typical Seattle :p (though better than irish rain!) Rua hates water! :rolleyes:

My family is arriving on June 8th, so I've about 9.5 weeks left to drop the last 24 odd pounds and tone up. Could have sworn I saw a glimpse of my abs the other day. Looked like I was developing a 6-pack :( I'll have to ask my trainer on ways to smoothe that out!
I think I might go to Spin and skip Zumba. I told the instructor I'd be there today and I've missed all the other Thursday classes. I may have to drop them entirely next week because I'm starting CrossFit..

Silver I'm willing you all the way to you tw.....how exciting roll on june when you family see you, their faces will be a picture hahaha someone will have to put it on dvd so you can rewind over and over again x

And silver how you ever going to fit in a job around you hectic, busy life x

Back