Silver's Diary

Wow it's hard to get back into the habit of writing entries when you leave it for a while :confused:

So today was PP but because we didn't get to go out for James's birthday yesterday we went out tonight and I have a PV dinner.

Breakfast was yogurt and oatbran

Lunch was 2 turkey burgers and scrambled eggs with some NF cheese.

Dinner was....amazing! And I'm not going to dwell on whether it was Dukan friendly or not lol. If anyone is in Seattle you have to check out the Skillet Diner :drool: This place started out as one on those food vans and became sooo popular they had to open a diner.

I went to a Spinning class this morning and I went jogging yesterday. I also picked up some Sf sweets to aid my "digestion". I just need to get into a proper routine for my abs and inner thigh workout and I'll be happy :)
Ooh that place sounds amazing, i will be in Seattle next July so will definitely look for that place. Good luck getting back to your exercise routine xx

Day 135

So yesterday was a PV day. I stayed PP for lunch and breakfast to make up for my PV dinner the night before.

Breakfast was yogurt and oatbran.

Lunch was 2 beef burgers and scrambled eggs

Dinner was left over BBQ pork stew. I used the BBQ chicken recipe and tweeked it a bit :)

I finally got started on my ab and inner thgh workouts. They are hella hard! But I already noticed my obliques are more defined this morniing :D

Day 136

PP today

Breakfast was a beef burger and scrambled eggs with NF cheese.

Lunch was a turkey burger and a beef burger with NF cheese.

Snack was an oatbran cookie. Messed around with the recipe and it was more like a muffin-cookie but it was still tasty :)

Dinner was.....a beef burger with NF cheese and some crab and t bacon mix.

I know I had a lot of burgers today but we're basically trying to eat all the left over meat from the festival weekend. The last 3 steaks went bad but I managed to make a big stock pot of BBQ pork stew with the pork steaks and we're almost through the burgers. The beef ones had to be eaten asap because they seemed in worse wear than the turkey ones. Only a few turkey ones left now, thank god.
Did another day of my Couchto10K app today but I skipped a few sessions....I went from Week 1 Day 1 to Week 6 Day 1 :p The starting weeks were just too easy so I moved up to something that would challenge me a little :)
I've a big week of exercise planned this week. I may die :p

It will go - can't wait to see your photo update Silver - so pleased for you gal - you have basically done it regardless of what the scales say - an inspiring journey to follow and a pleasure to read your posts!!! Please don't die from too much exercise before the big day!! x

Thanks Trudy :) I'll try not to die. Had to scale back my strength exercises today because I hurt too much from Fridays ones anyway :p But I got another Couchto10K training session in so yay :)

Photos should be up on my Thursday evening, your Friday morning. I'll set em up in a thread and have them on my profile :)

Fantastic Ciara youve done it and cant wait to see photos of your achievement, and im also one whos loved reading about your energetic, busy, funny filled days wow girl......Exersisie yourself slim x

Day 137

Thanks Siddid :) I couldn't have done it without the support from all of the wonderful people here on minimins :thankyou:

PV today and also the day I was supposed to hit target and finish up. I'm exactly 10lbs from my target and I'm perfectly happy with that :) I'm going to continue dieting until Thursday in an attempt to hit 12.5st and then I'm going to move to Consolidation with the option of returning to Cruise to lose the last half stone if it's not shifting :)

Breakfast was eggs with some leftover crab and t bacon mix with yoghurt and oatbran after.

Lunch was 2 turkey burgers

Dinner was the last of the BBQ pork stew and a salad. I love how stews just get tastier and tastier the older they are (within reason :p)

I attempted my ab and inner thigh(A&I.T.) workout this afternoon but it was causing sharp pains in my muscles. A dull pain is fine, but sharp pain proceeds injury so I did half the reps and only some of the exercises. After which I went for a Couchto10k jogging session, with my shiny new running belt :D It's really nice and super comfy :)
Tomorrow I have my A&I.T. workout in the morn, followed by spinning at 12:10 and then I head back in the evening for kickboxing at 5:10.

Day 138

PP today.

Skipped breakfast because I got up late

Lunch was 2 turkey burgers (the last! :party0011:) and NF cheese

Dinner was a chicken breast and NF cheese with yoghurt and oatbran for dessert

Went to the gym today....for 3hrs :D 1st 2 hours were my A&I.T. workout (It takes a suprising amount of time) and the last was a spinning class. I meant to go to kickboxing this afternoon but I ended up meeting up with a friend and lost track of time :(
Tomorrow I've the same thing, but with Couchto10K instead of kickboxing.

Day 139

PV today.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs, made by a friend.

Lunch was very late :( I had a turkey burger and yoghurt and oatbran

Dinner was a salad with chicken with yoghurt for dessert.

Got my ab workout done today and a spinning class but I haven't gotten around to my inner thigh workout or my couchto10K. Bad Ciara!

But on a positive note I weighed myself this morn and I was 175.2lbs :D 0.2lbs from my Thursday target!

WOW your exercise routine is full on right now but look at the results, well done on your focus Ciara, cannot wait for tomorrow. xx

Yup yup. And the great thing is the initial pain is wearing off and I can feel the exercises getting easier. I've even added some extra reps to some :) I've personal training tomorrow and I've asked her to focus on glute exercises. My ass has flattened considerably :p

I'm going to bring my yoga mat and running belt on hols so I can keep it up when I'm away with my family :)

just catching up with your posts Silver while ive been missing for a few days - I'm tired just reading your exercise regime - fantastic to see your doing so dukan well LOL x

Lol "dukan well", I love it :D Thanks Chris! Cant wait to join you guys in Conso. Only 2 days left :)

I'm a completely lazy person Ponochka to be honest. I will sit on a couch and not move if I have the opportunity :p I just got myself into a routine and tried to imagine how I'll look after a good workout (after the shower obviously :p) and that really helps get me up and moving. It gets easier too as you start to see the results of your hard work :D

Ok so i came straight to your diary this morning expecting the big announcement and I just realised you're a day behind us so it will be tomorrow won't it? I am dumb sometimes :)

Just reading through your diary - wow - commitment!! Fab to see that you can keep up the exercise without getting fatigued, I was worried I might have to cut down but I'm going to see how I get on now that I've seen how well you've done. Hope you got to target :)

Passionflower, I've already hit 175lbs :D :bunnydance: Happened on Tuesday! Everything else is just one step closer to TW and makes hitting it on Conso just that little bit easier (I hope! :p)

Margarino you can definitely exercise a lot on Dukan. PV days are easier, and I have gotten a lil dizzy and nauseous if I over do it on PP days but I'd really have to be pushing hard!......like the last couple of days...:whistle: I've been getting more "headrushes" than usual and they are just a lil more intense than usual too. But, as you probably read, I'm going a lil crazy with my prep for the big reveal to my family :p
As long as you push yourself to your limits, and don't stray far past them, youo'll be good :D

Oh well done I knew you were insanely lose but you didn't mention it so thought your bulging new muscles must have delayed you a bit GRIN> Anyway its the pictures I am awaiting more than to hear you reached your goal, I know sorry to be so weak but I love a good before and after . Massive well done on your pre goal xx

Day 140

PP today.

Breakfast was oatbran and yoghurt.

Lunch was a wolfed down chicken breast

Dinner was another chicken breast, with some chilli NF Philly sauce and scrambled eggs and t bacon.

I had a personal training session this morning at 11 with my gym PT. Got my inner thigh workout done before hand and then the session focused on glutes and abs....I'd already done squats and about 210 crunches :( Ah well...Feel the Burn!! :p
Austin (gym PT) laughed at me when I told her I had planned to go to Spinning after the workout. She was right! I woulda snapped a muscle....or died lol. I did get in a Couchto10K running session though, in the evening :) Finished the "week 6" sessions. On to "week 7" -> aka week 2 :p

Oh just to let you know, tomorrow is my "last" day of Cruise. Friday will be the final weigh in and I'll hopefully get pics taken either on Thursday evening, or Friday morn if James isn't haring off to work :) I'll have 2 sets of before and after photos and I'm gonna also take a photo of what I'll be wearing to the airport for the reveal (basically jeans, a T-shirt and my "sexy" jacket - I don't want to over do it :p) Can't wait to show you guys. I'm just so happy with how far I've come :D
Progression photos will be in my profile for anyone who's interested :p

Back