simple cheat to make first week really easy

vortigern

Hi, I don't know if anyone else has posted this, but there's a really easy way to start LT without the hunger pangs in the first week...

...simply do a week of Atkins and enjoy what you want off that diet plan and you will have started to enter Ketosis by the end of the week. Once you switch to LT you'll not notice the hunger anywhere near as much. This is what I've done and to great success.

That's a great idea as it gets your body into that starting phase:D

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

thats what I did, really really helps! in past attempts I have had a massive blow out the night before and ended up giving up 3 days in. I'm still going strong! x

What a good idea! Wish I'd known that before I started. My first 3 4 days were hell! :rolleyes:

xx

What a good idea! Wish I'd known that before I started. My first 3 4 days were hell! :rolleyes:

xx

Lovely photo Jayne, you have gorgeous hair! X

Thank you Sandra :) I took that yesterday morning. xx

Thank you Sandra :) I took that yesterday morning. xx

Well it's gorgeous! I love it that some of us, me included, aren't afraid to have natural hair and not this WAG style blonde, over-processed, over-straightened straw! My photo is a bit old but I've still got the same hairstyle just it's got a lot, lot lighter as Ive got older.

We might be fat but we can still be gorgeous.....hey that's my new motto:D

Back