Simple Pleasures

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I just sat down after a lovely long soak int he bath and thought mmmm I am going to grab a few Ice cubes....

I get fed up of drinking water at times, but it was so nice to sit and suck on these, knowing that they are doing me good... See another simple pleasure I have found on my journey!

Anyone else have a silly simple pleasure! that they have happened upon doing CD?

A chip shop pickled onion. I've had a jar in the cupboard since before I started and so had a nibble. About 10 calories each and NO citric acid to knock you out of Ketosis as done in Acetic Acid. Just nice once or twice a week to crunch on something so delicious. Its like Chips without the chips!

An occasional pickled egg! Same reason as above!

eggs and onions <yikes!>

Will stick to my icecubes !
Oh and of course always look forward to the scales moving in the right direction!

Anyone else have a silly simple pleasure! that they have happened upon doing CD?

Mines a bit random, but I love making my chocolate shakes in a tiny glass with noy a lot of water, then squishing the spoon against all the lumpy bits and licking the spoon - its like eating cake mixture and what I really look forward to every day! lol

I had a simple pleasure last night in the pub watching my beloved Chelsea. A man was standing next to me watching the game and he started chatting to me and kept on talking and asking questions about me and my life and seemed genuinely interested. He was gradually moving into my personal space and we both seemed quite comfortable with that. Believe me girls, this sort of thing hasnt happened to me for a long time. A simple pleasure though which put a smile on me face lol. Can't wait for the return leg next Tuesday. Could watch it at home but methinks me and Mrs Lampard will be going to the pub heheheheheheh xx

I had a simple pleasure last night in the pub watching my beloved Chelsea. A man was standing next to me watching the game and he started chatting to me and kept on talking and asking questions about me and my life and seemed genuinely interested. He was gradually moving into my personal space and we both seemed quite comfortable with that. Believe me girls, this sort of thing hasnt happened to me for a long time. A simple pleasure though which put a smile on me face lol. Can't wait for the return leg next Tuesday. Could watch it at home but methinks me and Mrs Lampard will be going to the pub heheheheheheh xx

oooo I'd definately be back down the pub!

It's lovely to see the simple pleasures, mine is definately the scales going down, the mixamousse I love having as a treat, and also today getting into a smaller size pair of jeans, that was a hugeee motivation for me x

Mines a bit random, but I love making my chocolate shakes in a tiny glass with noy a lot of water, then squishing the spoon against all the lumpy bits and licking the spoon - its like eating cake mixture and what I really look forward to every day! lol

lol thats funny!

I cut up my bars into small squares and have a particular order in which to eat them, obviously the corner ones with the most chocolate on come last lol

getting a hug from my husband, and his arms reaching around a little further every day and week

Watching my lower tummy shrink, it now no longer slips over the top of my pants

Watching my wardrobe shrink. My clothes size and the sheer volume too!

Mine is silly, but I like looking an all the Coast, River Island, Oasis etc websites and picking out clothes I can wear with my new body!

I look forward to planning what shake I'm going to have each meal and really savouring it :gimi:

I love looking in the mirror every day and seeing my waist shrinking away.. (which I hated doing before)..

I love jumping on the scales in the morning... especially seeing it when its going down and down!!!!!

Back