Simply filling for a healthier me

Good to hear you are enjoying the plan. It's nice to feel someone's positivity! x

Evening girlies!
another day on plan today, had a moment earlier where I freaked out cause I only have 7 weeklies left, one day to go so hopefully I don't feel too restricted - all the the mind haha!

breakfast - branflakes and water

lunch - cup a soup - 2 points, and 2 x warburton thins

dinner - (made by my lovely boyfriend) sweet potato wedges, peas and salmon with a homemade balsamic glaze - he said this was 2 points

snacks - homemade flapjack from the boyfriend. Picked the smallest one so going to guesstimate at 6 points

10 weeklies used today. So 42/49 used! 7 left for tommorrow eeeek

xx

Me too Clare eeek!

Such a hungry day!! Tummy was rumbleing all day at work, which isn't ideal as a therapist haha! Not what the clients want to hear.
weigh in tommorrow so was trying to be good today.

breakfast - branflakes

lunch - cup a soup. 2points, and one warburton thin

dinner - spaghetti, tuna, sweetcorn, tomato and pepper pas-stir - 1point for half portion, Parmesan - 2 points

snack - weetos bar - 2 points

gunna be naughty and have a curly wurly - 3 points, need chocolate!

So 10 weeklies used today meaning I've used 52/49 this week eeeek! Really hoping I loose tomorrow as I've really enjoyed this week on plan and haven't felt like cheating stall which is a first for me haha! Xx finally feel back on track. Xx

Morning diary. I lost 2lbs!! So pleased with that! :party0011::party0049:

This week i'm gunna aim to add in some exercise, so aiming for 3 x 30minute cycles on the exercise bike!

Going out out for dinner tonight so going to do a pro point day today!

Last edited:
2lb off is great - well done!

Thanks girlies! So happy I managed a week on plan haha!

went out tonight with some of the girls I went to college with last year, so nice to catch up! Always have such a laugh with themm, had a really good night!
We went for dinner at frankie and bennies yum! I used to work there so know the menu inside out haha! So was easy to pick something propoint friendly. So I turned today into a propoint day!

breakfast - 45g branflakes - 4 points

lunch - Mediterranean tomato slim-a-soup sachet - 1 point, with 2 slices calorie controlled toast - 3 points

dinner -drank diet cokes - 0points, has the f&b's spaghetti oceana from the lighter menu - 14points. (Says 430 calories which is 11 points but rounded it up a few as know that the chefs there are like with portions haha! So just made up to my 26 and won't have anything else!)

resisted starters but but had a dessert as a treat for my loss, had been thinking about it all day haha! Lighter options 2 scoops raspberry sorbet - 4points.

Yummmy yummy food day! So 26/26 dailies used and no weeklies yay! Xx

Another day on plan! Resisted cakes at work and chocolate at a friends today so I'm happy!
Today was a simply filling day

Breakfast - branflakes and a toffee mullerlight - 2points

Lunch - 2 x calorie controlled toast, with beans and cheese - 1 point

dinner - left over spaghetti, tuna, sweetcorn and pas-stir sauce - 1point

snacks - groovy biscuit - 3 points, weetos bar - 2 points, 4 boiled sweets - 1 point

10 weeklies used, so 10/49 used so far xx

Busy day today and my meals were at such random times haha! Made another batch of soup today yum! Hopefully got about 5 portions. Simply filling day today

Breakfast / lunch - @ 1.30 - 3 x bacon medallions, half a can of beans, mushrooms and potato cubes in actifry

dinner @ 6 - homemade butternut squash soup with 2 crumpets

ate again at 8.30 - Branflakes with a toffee mullerlight - 2 points

snacks - 4 bubblegum mushroom sweets - 1 point, 4 milkshake bottle sweets - 1 point, 10 flying saucer sweets - 1 point

5 weeklies used today, so 15/49 used so far

Last edited:
Thanks girlies! So happy I managed a week on plan haha!

went out tonight with some of the girls I went to college with last year, so nice to catch up! Always have such a laugh with themm, had a really good night!
We went for dinner at frankie and bennies yum! I used to work there so know the menu inside out haha! So was easy to pick something propoint friendly. So I turned today into a propoint day!

breakfast - 45g branflakes - 4 points

lunch - Mediterranean tomato slim-a-soup sachet - 1 point, with 2 slices calorie controlled toast - 3 points

dinner -drank diet cokes - 0points, has the f&b's spaghetti oceana from the lighter menu - 14points. (Says 430 calories which is 11 points but rounded it up a few as know that the chefs there are like with portions haha! So just made up to my 26 and won't have anything else!)

resisted starters but but had a dessert as a treat for my loss, had been thinking about it all day haha! Lighter options 2 scoops raspberry sorbet - 4points.

Yummmy yummy food day! So 26/26 dailies used and no weeklies yay! Xx

You did really well on this day to stay within your dailies. I need to take some inspiration from you because I always go way over when I eat out. x

Aw thanks Hun! Tbh whenever I eat out I always read the menu before and pick a couple of good options then plan the rest of the day around that, takes the gun out of if abit but So many times In the past I've gone out for a meal unprepared and panic and just go off plan. Xx

On the exercise bike again today!! Another 30 minute cycle to fit in before Sunday then I'll have met my target of 3 x 30 minute cycle! Wooo! Must say woke up feeling very slim today, so hoping for another loss on Monday eeee! Loving this plan.

have a good day, I'll update tonight with food. Xx

Been so hungry today!! Tummy has not stopped rumbleing and felt so munchy!

Skmply filling day

breakfast - 2 x bacon medallions, one fried egg, beans and mushrooms

lunch - butternut squash soup and 2 crumpets

dinner - creamy mushroom and tomato pasta - pasta, onions, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and some natural yogurt. Parmesan on top - 2 points

snacks - 4 ice cream sweeties - 1 point, 4 wurthers originals - 1 point, weetos bar - 2 points, twix - 6 points

12 points used today so 27/49 weeklies used so far., x

Simply filling day.

breakfast - branflakes

Lunch - homemade butternut squash soup and 2 slices of calorie controlled bread

dinner - left over pasta from yesterday, Parmesan - 2 points

snacks - went to a friends birthday party where I resisted cake and a buffet woo! Had carrot sticks, strawberries and diet cokes all free woo! After eight dessert yogurt - 3 points, groovy bar - 3 points, curly wurly - 3 points

11 points used today, 38/49 used so far

xx

Your food sounds good and the creamy tomato pasta dish sounds particularly nice. Your description of "feeling munchy" made me chuckle!

Do you make the butternut squash soup with curry powder? I dunno if I just put too much in mine or what but it just wasn't nice :(

Yeah used vegetable stock and mixed curry powder in, used 2 butternut squashes though and 4 onions I think so made it really thick! Sad yours wasn't nice :(

Aw thanks Maria! Really loving this new lifestyle, so easy at the moment! Will have some food challenges next week so fingers crossed my head stays in this place! Gunna go find your diary now xx

Back