Simply filling for a healthier me

Hoping for a better day today after my binge last night! My Tummys really not happy with me this morning, why do we do this to ourselves?? Got my food all planned out for a propoint day today to try and minimize the bloat. Back on the wagon!

off to work I go xx have a good day x

Good luck for your day, I don't thinking one bad day is that bad if you get straight back on it you hopefully will be ok tomorrow, I think its when you fall off the wagon and write off the whole week that you are in trouble!

Aw thanks Hun, today's going good so far, work days are so much easier. Just waiting for my tea yum! Feeling strong so will stick to 26 points today.

the worst thing is I didn't even enjoy my 'binge day', I don't want to be that person anymore. So happy to be back on plan now xx

Today I did a propoints day to limit my food before weigh in tommorrow aaaa!

breakfast - 55g of branflakes - 5 points

,unch - 2 x whole meal toast - 4 points, cup a soup - 2 points

dinner - aldi lemon sole fillet - 4 points, 250g potato wedges - 5 points, peas - 2 points, ketchup - 1 point

snacks - twister lolly - 1 point, and about to have a hot chocolate - 1 point, and a flump - 1 point.

26 points today. 10923499 weeklies used this week!

weigh in tommorrow aaaaaa praying god for a STS!

So ended up having more crap last night! My mind just can't start afresh till I've been weighed, always been like that!
anyway STS this morning which I'm very grateful for. New day today, new week. Let's do this, xx

Back