Simply filling for a healthier me

Simply filling day. can feel a bingey voice in the back of my mind trying to be strong and stick to my agreed snacks.

breakfast - branflakes

lunch - soup and 2 slices calorie controlled bread

dinner - quorn Bolognese with spaghetti, 20g cheese - 2 points

snacks - mixture of sweeties (flying saucers, mushrooms and milkshakes) - 3 points, aldi choceur bar - 6 points

11 points used so all my weeklies used. 49/49 eeek! Need to plan tommorrow well to get through point free aaa

There's a difference between snacking & binging and WE DON'T BINGE ANYMORE.

I dunno if you watch My Mad Fat Diary but this line struck a chord with me!

I survived the night haha! Stuck to my snacks and the voices went away. My whole family had a chinese last night I didn't even fancy it and could of fitted it in if I wanted to but had been looking forward to my bolognase all day. Think the smell was making me craving junk!

No no I don't Hun, but exactly how I feel! Haven't binged in a while now and want it to stay that way!
Have a good day xx

Well done on putting "the voices" in their places and sticking to your plan. x

Food for today, simply filling.

breakfast - branflakes as normal haha

lunch - butternut squash soup and 2 crumpets

dinner - homemade potato wedges, mushrooms, 2 fried eggs and tiny ketchup (0 point worth)

snacks - strawberries, sugar - 2 points

was naughty and had some sugar on my strawberries oops! Now to stop eating haha! Weigh in tomorrow and hoping for a loss, fingers crossed eeeek

51 / 49 weeklies used this week - over again haha!

Last edited:
I have a propoint day planned for tomorrow then sleeping at a friends after wor. Will eat my dinner before I go but just need to avoid all temptation! Tuesday I will do a propoint day aswel but will be tricky as going with some friends for afternoon tea to celebrate a friends birthday, so there will be cakes and scones I'm sure haha! Will proberly have to guesstimate and use majoritybp of weeklies, hate using weeklies at the beginning of the week, makes me panic! Xx

Hey here to subscribe if you don't mind? I was just reading through your diary and I love the positivity! Well done on your loss aswell thats amazing!

Yeah Hun xx start your own diary and I'll subscribe. We'll done on your loss that's Fab!

aw welcome loubyrnes, I'll come find your diary and subscribe. Thanks, I'm really loving this lifestyle so very positive ATM! Got a few food challenges this week starting with a girly sleepover tonight and afternoon tea tomorrow eeeeek

Propoint day

breakfast - 55g branflakes - 5 points

lunch - slim a soup - 1 point, 2 slices whole meal bread - 4 points

dinner - ready meal Fish pie -11 points, with peas - 2 points

snack - curly wurly - 3 points

26 / 26, no weeklies used xx

Hey everyone! Gorgeous sunny day here today and went with some friends for afternoon tea! Very yummy but piggy day! Obviously I don't have the points for everything but I'll just guesstimate and see if any weeklies remain for the week, oops!

breakfast - shreddies and water - 5 points

snack - tiny slither of lemon drizzle cake, literally 1 finger thick, - 5 points
around 15 pic a mix sweets - 8 points
diet coke - 0points

afternoon tea - silicana lemonade - 5 points
handful of crisps - 5 points
Around 5 chips - 5 points
5 tiny triangle sandwiches, all different fillings but gunna guesstimate at 3 points each so - 15 points
small scone, with clotted cream and jam - 8 points
lemon moose - 3 points
shortbread biscuit with cream and strawberry - 4 points

so piggy!! tbh some things I've proberly over estimated but better to safe. I started the day thinking sod it let's have a day off plan hence the pic a mix, so glad I've managed to count it all up. Had a really good say, just doesn't leave me with many points left till Monday eeeek!

So a massive 63 points used today eeek, so that's 37/49 weeklies points used. Aaaa 12 weeklies left to last me 5 days!!

Don't think I'll be hungry later, but if I get hungry I've got some strawberries to eat so will just have 0point food.
Xx

Another day on plan. Did a propoint day today as didn't have much prepared, rest of the week will proberly be simply filling.

breakfast - 55g of branflakes - 5points

lunch - slim a soup - 1 point, and 2 whole meal toast - 4 points

dinner - 300g of potato made into wedges - 6 points, aldi lightly dusted lemon sole fillet - 4 points, peas - 1 point, and ketchup - 1 point

snacks - aldi mini 'twister' ice lolly - 1 point, 4 boiled sweets - 1 point, aldi lemon cake - 2 points

so 26/26 points used today and no weeklies. Xx

Simply filling day today.

breakfast - branflaes

lunch - homemade butternut squash soup with 2 crumpets

dinner - went to my oh's after work and he made us meatballs on penne, he ensures me this is free. He's so supportive and really try's to make yummy food on the plan! Lucky girl. Anyway had 10g of cheese on there haha, 1 point

snacks - came home and had a mini aldi 'twister' - 1 point.

2 points used today, 39/49 weeklies used so far. 10 weeklies left for 3 days aaa!

Didn't have chance to post last night. Friday was simply filling.

breakfast - bran flakes and toffee mullerlight - 2 points

lunch - 2 x crumpets, and baked beans

dinner - salmon, sweet potato wedges and peas

2 points used, 41/49 weeklies used so far.

:booboo::sign0007::argh::help2: Today was awful weight watchers wise aaaaa! Totally off plan and currently chasing after the wagon in hope of jumping back on. Weigh in on Monday and fully expecting a gain after what I've eaten today, you name it I've eaten it. Hoping to lessen the bloat tomorrow with a pro point day to limit what I eat! Today was just so unprepared, with my job I only get one Saturday off a month, and this was the first since being on simply filling! Was spending the day with my boyfriend at him and went out shopping so couldn't plan my eats in advanced, started off well but spiralled very quickly.

----------------------------------------
line drawn, new day tommorrow! Let's hope I can lessen the gain awaiting me!

Back