Simply Filling plan anyone?

sarah.w

Hi everyone,

Ive been following the ww pro points system from home for a while now but im beginning to finding it difficult to loose weight. Whilst reading other posts i came across the Simply Filling plan but im not sure what it is and what it involves, but i want to try it because im not getting much success on the pro points plan now.

Can someone please explain it to me because i dont have enough information on it and would be really grateful for someone to share what they know,

thanks

Sarah :)

Here's how to follow Simply Filling!

If you attend meetings, you'll find this on page 31 of your red LIVE book you receive in the second week and also in the gold book you get when you're at gold. If/when more information becomes available I (or others) will update this thread with the up to date info.

How To Do It?
- Only eating Filling & Healthy foods or those with a ProPoints value of 0. You use your own judgement to decide when you are satisfied and no longer hungry. Do not eat until you are stuffed- this is a sign you have eaten too much. You do not have a daily ProPoints allowance on Simply Filling because of this.

What Are Filling & Healthy Foods?
- These are foods designed to keep you fuller for longer- in your WW literature they are highlighted green or/and have a green ProPoints value icon. Or you can find them here.

What About Other Food?
- For any ProPointed food or drink (eg: a glass of wine) you still have your 49 weekly ProPoints to spend on luxuries such as these. These are here every week to keep the plan live-able

Anything Else I Should Know?
- Yes, you need to include two teaspoons of oil (olive, rapeseed, sunflower, flaxseed, safflower

thanks, and hope it goes well for you too :D

i was thinking of starting one, might start today :)

Back