Simply filling.

r normal eggs free on this too

Yep all eggs are free xx

sounds a good day nomes xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hun I've lost the plot unfortunately ...choc monster got me again so annoyed with myself ....it's my wi day tomorrow so hopefully I'll get back on it ...it's my first bad week in ages not sure what's wrong at the moment :(

So glad your doing well though xx

I was having about three of those lol but on it again. I may have asked u this already but how close to goal are you? Xx

9lbs away ...what about you xx

According to my last wi nearly two weeks ago 6lbs. I put on 4 at home (why I didn't weigh in) but think I've clawed back to what I was last wi.

Have been in this position since end of August- fed up but not giving up xx

You sound like me I got to goal in April but august was a bad month and saw a big gain struggling to get it back off xx but can't understand why when I feel much better on plan just need to remember that tomorrow xxx I'll definitely post on here should keep me on track xx

Ditto!!!!! I find posting here is really helping. I do find that simply filling does require more will-power as I didn't realise just how many foods are convenient foods. We're such a lazy nation!!

We will get there together x

Yes it does but I've been making food from scratch for years so I've got used to it now ..( just need to get rid of the choc addiction !) I'm from Bolton nr manchester ..what about you ???

Newtownards near Belfast- I assume youre going to the minimins meet up? Wish I was able to come over- sounds good!

I'm not good in the kitchen but I'll get there! I'm with you on the choc addiction- could easily eat it for breakfast (should be blushing but I'm not lol)

Awwww so far away :( no not heard anything about the meet up ..I only use my phone for minimins and the Weightwatchers page so missed that xx

Yep me too never the wrong time for choc is it lol !!!!!! O and yeah the cooking gets easier ...shame you don't Like stews and casseroles though coz I find my slowcooker a god send especially when out all day xx

Right Hun fresh start for me today I can and will do this .....good luck with day 5 xx

You will do it :)

I'm in school today all day as we have prize night til 9.30 pm - was going to have Chinese with everyone else but am bringing in spag Bol instead- am starting to impress myself lol!

What day is your wi?

Xx

hi, this is my first day on simply and was wondering if some of u could set up a list of ur daily food and how many weeklies u used so i can get an idea of what i can have, i do ww on my own at home so im a little afraid as im not really sure what im doing, thankyou sarah

Wow you are focused this week well done xxx I weigh today it wasnt pretty ...I'd ended up having a full week off plan and gorged on choc ...on it now though xx

Breakfast was porridge and an apple

Lunch was homemade steak & bean soup and strawbs & quark xxx

Def going to try quark- what section is it in?

Breakfast- all bran and skimmed milk
Pear pieces

Lunch- wholemeal rice and chicken pieces

Snacks- 2 freddo bars - 5pp
1 options hot chocolate - 1 pp

Dinner- wholemeal pasta and bolognaise (extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms and red pepper in passata sauce)

32/49 pp used - 17 left for the next two days ;)

It's with the soft cheeses like Brie etc xx but ask someone will show you xxx

Not sure on my tea coz I'm at the ww meeting I help out at so tea on a Tuesday is late xx

Back