SIN BIN MEGA BINGE!!! Part 2. Warning food references!!!

Shangri-la

God almighty, I am two days away from six weeks on plan and not one single cheat.......until today.

I argued with hubby and just felt really weak and down in myself so I went and ate four slices of Pizza with chips,huge chunk coffee cake with loads of custard poured over it, 2 packets of crisps and four toffee dodgers!!!. Also two packs in the morning.

There is no way I will input that binge on my fitness pal. I will just have to put it behind me as I only have exactly four weeks until I start Uni so i need to lose at least a stone before then as i am now 11st8 but ive probably put on two pounds with that binge!!. I really felt like i needed to reset my body clock as losses have slowed right down to 2lbs per week if im lucky.

Guilt, Guilt, Guilt. I feel like a right blob now and sick!!!

Draw a line under it. Forget and move on hun. Focus on how close you are to goal and changing your long term relationship with food

Getting out of the emotional eating and retraining our thinking is all part of the process hun

Draw a line, don't beat yourself up. Onwards and inwards

Xx

Draw a line under it. Forget and move on hun. Focus on how close you are to goal and changing your long term relationship with food

Getting out of the emotional eating and retraining our thinking is all part of the process hun

Draw a line, don't beat yourself up. Onwards and inwards

Xx

Thanks RebekahR, my Hubby and my parents cant understand why I binge because I had a full tummy tuck in 2010 after losing weight and having had four children. They keep saying its a waste of money as i cant control myself with food!!!. It is an ongoing problem for me. They always say that the tummy tuck should have been enough motivation for me to keep my weight down.

You are right though, tommorrow is another day and by weigh in on Monday, i may have lost what i put on tonight!!!. Thanks hun.

Binge eater said:
Thanks RebekahR, my Hubby and my parents cant understand why I binge because I had a full tummy tuck in 2010 after losing weight and having had four children. They keep saying its a waste of money as i cant control myself with food!!!. It is an ongoing problem for me. They always say that the tummy tuck should have been enough motivation for me to keep my weight down.

You are right though, tommorrow is another day and by weigh in on Monday, i may have lost what i put on tonight!!!. Thanks hun.

Well - if they stopped saying such things you might not be as emotional and feel as much guilt and then you might not feel as much need to turn to food for comfort...

I had a mega blow out yesterday too but am putting it behind me and cracking on today. Think of confessing it as the purge and that now you are back in control as you have been for the last 6 weeks (which I think is brilliant!)

I have a binge history! Drawing a line under it when it happens realising my triggers (stress) and keeping up with my water intake has helped me massively they are getting less frequent and today I'm wearing a dress I haven't worn since 2009. Be your own best friend food isn't.

Hope you feel better x

I have always binged and never realised that I had an eating disorder because I never purged. Well I say never....

People who don't understand why we do these things, will never understand because they can't put themselves into our shoes. We find it hard enough to understand ourselves. But we must try.

I won't go into my binges, they were always roughly the same but I to a little scared a couple of months ago, when I did infrequently start purging. I have a lot to think about right now. No one outside this thread knows. I'm not ashamed and not even worried anymore. I have dealt with the feelings that caused this change in behaviour.

Back